Author Topic: "TheWho"'s True Identity  (Read 34961 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: "TheWho"'s True Identity
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2009, 03:02:11 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I'm not sure yet.  I think rather than auctioning it. I'd rather just give it away so people here can at least identify by name the guy who has tormented them here for years.  I've been giving som ket facts about him and maybe someone that's good at putting the pieces together can figure it out.  

So far, 60 years old, Army vet, two sons, one went to ASR very early in its existence (graduated under Rudy Bentz) and loves data analysis about direct marketing.

Yes he made up the story about having a daughter at ASR.  It was a son who allegedly comitted suicide after estranging himself from Whooter.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
May be you should ask Elvis, because your not even in the right forest yet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2009, 03:22:41 PM »
Maybe you should ignore this fucking troll and focus on putting Aspen out of business?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2009, 03:47:51 PM »
The OP, "my two sons" just took off?  He hasnt responded to any of the other posters, just started the thread and left.  What the fuck?  Who is running this?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2009, 04:00:12 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Despite the fact that I generally would oppose this sort of thing, the truth is that Whooter has attempted to do this himself to others (myself included) on here on several occasions. So I'll make an exception in this case and go ahead and offer $30.00. How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine Whootie? Stings a bit doesnt it?

Geesh, Bruce again?  Remember the last time he bid?  It was for whooters account and when he won he backed down and Ursus ended up paying for Bruces bid.  I wouldnt take the $30 seriously.  He is just pissed off that TheWho held him accountable for his posts (once again).  Bruce finally went back and edited it instead of explaining himself or sticking by his words.  You got to be loving this shit..... go with the bid prior to Bruces just to be safe or Bruce may go back and edit out the $30 bid to make it $10 (Wouldnt be the first time).

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2009, 04:27:48 PM »
Quote from: "John C."
Despite the fact that I generally would oppose this sort of thing, the truth is that Whooter has attempted to do this himself to others (myself included) on here on several occasions. So I'll make an exception in this case and go ahead and offer $30.00. How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine Whootie? Stings a bit doesnt it?

Geesh, Bruce again?  Remember the last time he bid?  It was for whooters account and when he won he backed down and Ursus ended up paying for Bruces bid.  I wouldnt take the $30 seriously.  He is just pissed off that TheWho held him accountable for his posts (once again).  Bruce finally went back and edited it instead of explaining himself or sticking by his words.  You got to be loving this shit..... go with the bid prior to Bruces just to be safe or Bruce may go back and edit out the $30 bid to make it $10 (Wouldnt be the first time).

"John C." is "Peter D."
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2009, 04:32:30 PM »
Yes, TheWho has something to do with the letters "PHD" but he's no doctor.  So, Pete, how's Ellen?  Does she have any idea how much time you spend here?  What about the time you spend posting from work?  Aren't you worried about keeping the fidelity of their network intact?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2009, 04:34:03 PM »
Last post is mine.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2009, 06:37:53 PM »
Quote from: "My Two Sons"
Since you sold your Fornits account already, I guess I'll sell your true identity.  "Who" wants it?  Step right up and start the bidding.
Now, Who, I know you don't want this out there including all of the links to what you do for a living, etc (I know you love you some data, huh?), so I'll let you bid on it, too.  
Shall we get the bidding started??
I’ll dance the dance of the seven veils.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2009, 07:02:28 PM »
Geesh, Bruce again? Remember the last time he bid? It was for whooters account and when he won he backed down and Ursus ended up paying for Bruces bid. I wouldnt take the $30 seriously. He is just pissed off that TheWho held him accountable for his posts (once again). Bruce finally went back and edited it instead of explaining himself or sticking by his words. You got to be loving this shit..... go with the bid prior to Bruces just to be safe or Bruce may go back and edit out the $30 bid to make it $10 (Wouldnt be the first time).

When was it Whootie ever held me or anyone else accountable? How could he since he never accepted respondsibility himself? If you're still too dumb to understand my earlier posts, please ask, and I'll be glad to explain it.....again. In the mean time if you'd like to talk about not being accountable we can bring up all the posts youve gone back and edited and then pretended you were the victim of some vast conspiracy. Or the numerous questions you left unanswered. Or perhaps the times you attempted to lay the blame of your posts on others.

As to the bidding last fall, I had a request that could not be garrunteed. Everyone else seemed to understand that and people moved on. In truth though, you're right, I will retract my bid for the information. That's of course because I already have it.

Let's play a game everyone. It's called fill in the blank.

The show was over and ______ with.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2009, 07:07:17 PM »
Lols.  I am not RobertBruce.  But if "Brucie" knows now, then 'Who' knows what could happen?  That makes at least three to put it together.  Very nice.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2009, 07:26:38 PM »
Maybe you should ignore this fucking troll and focus on putting Aspen out of business?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2009, 07:32:53 PM »

When was it Whootie ever held me or anyone else accountable?

Sting!!!  Ha,Ha,Ha,

Oh, not too long ago, I would say...... It just wont go away, will it Brucie!!!

RobertBruce wrote:
I guess there isnt much point in hiding it. TheWho and I are one and the same. I created the character a few years ago as a means of serving as a lightining rod for programmies. I'd been posting on here for about 2.5 years when I came up with the idea. I wanted to give all the anti-program posters an opportunity to showcase everything that's sick and wrong with this industry. What better way to do that then to actually have someone who was so clearly brainwashed, and believed in this nonsense so ardently that nothing could disuade him from the truth. An absolute moron who couldnt recognize the truth even when it was staring him straight in the face, or just wouldn't. A complete jackass who could never stand to acknowledge when wrong, and he always is. Before you get too upset with me think about what my creating thewho has done for us. Under his guise I would repeatedly make ridiculus claims, or refute obvious facts, only to then turn around and have the proof provided. Remember my numbers concerning the deaths occuring in these places? How I refused to add multitudes of kids who had been murdered, thus drawing more attention to the ones who had. How many more names did the rest of you post on here in an effot to prove "me" wrong? Or how I as thewho kept declaring these places "safe" despite the fact that he refused to include abuse. Remember when I had him claim 60 kids a week were being killed in public schools? Making nonsensical claims about public schools that had no bearing in reality. All the times I had him dismiss or ridicule kids who were abused. I am sorry for that, it was difficult, I know everyone of you was truly abused, and tortured. I wasn't exaggerating by any means when I mentioned how many parents pm'd me as RobertBruce thanking me for shutting thewho up. At the same time I can't tell you how many programmies, and child abuse advocates pm'd me as thewho, giving me pointers, telling me what they believed was inside information on us, and giving me inside information on themselves, believing it was all in confidence. CCM Girl, Function Junction, Anne, the list goes on and on, sorry kids your secrets were very much put to good use. In truth thewho is based on a real person, and he really is as much of a stupid jackass as I made him out to be. In any event I hope you all understand my motivations, it was never to trick anyone, and I'm sorry if I offended any of you. My feelings against these kiddie prisons is that they are all just that, and they serve no good for anyone but greedy child abusers.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2009, 07:38:16 PM »
How does that relate to Mike killing himself, Pete?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2009, 07:39:37 PM »
As to the bidding last fall, I had a request that could not be garrunteed. Everyone else seemed to understand that and people moved on. In truth though, you're right, I will retract my bid for the information. That's of course because I already have it.

You retracted your bid because you wanted the contents of Whooter's PM box left intact. Since he still owned his account that could not be guaranteed, and rightfully so.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2009, 07:41:21 PM »
How does that relate to Mike killing himself, Pete?

Again, my question, Pete.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control