Author Topic: Seed: 12/71-03/73  (Read 3993 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Seed: 12/71-03/73
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 09:54:40 AM »
Anyone remember Libby McDonald/Barker kienzle?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 07:00:37 AM »
Yes,
Kind of an enigma if you ask me - I wonder hjow the relationship w/ Bob K works.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 09:22:22 PM »
the brainwashing technique you endured lasted for you entire career. and made you the type of person that easily takes orders and obeys.

you're the type that can easily go into iraq, and kill women and children and say, i was following orders.

your the type of guy who can go to afghanistan, kill taliban, and replant opium, for govt. profit and say, i'm doing my duty.

let's see what type of guy you are...

i didn't kill the jews in germany. i just drove the trucks that took them to the trains to the death camps.

i didn't kill anybody, i just covered up massive war crimes by burying their corpses in unmarked graves.

i didn't kill anybody, i was paid to inform.

i didn't kill anybody, i was just doing my job.

i really wish there was a god, so one day -- the day of judgment -- people like you really do become enlightened, by the fact that you will spend all of eternity in hell.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2009, 06:13:58 PM »
I hated that place and still do, being kidnapped and forced to be somewhere you do not know anything about at the age of 13 is nothing but bullshit, that place was a scam for some idiot to make money and live off of,  who ever you all are,  that say they were the leaders of that place, you are nothing more then scum who harmed children buy giving them permission to smoke every freaking hour,  take your bologna sandwiches and shove them up your arses, i had never even gotten high till i went to that stupid place, if you think it is okay to benefit off of children and ruin there schooling because some asshole promises you perfect kids  then you all need be relocked back in that place, it sucked being held against your will, and it sucked having to run away from that place, at age 13 you should be in school not some bullshit place  my mom decided to dump her kids at, well now that i got that off my chest, i was kidnapped, i never did drugs, so who you fooling about that place, another place for some parent to dump a kid they do not want around is all that was, again take your  bologna sandwiches and shove them up your , whatever,  been over that dump many years but if you want truth about it, ill give you truth about that dirt bag of a place, i hope art barker chocked on his money he made off of others misunderstood life. Again hope all you  feel good about holding some kid hostage no freaking court order not a drug test nothing legal about what happened to me, only thing holding me back  was that i had a dumb mother that had to many kids so that was why she  kidnapped her kids and put them there, not because any of us were on something you stupid fools. I was lucky i learned to run away from that place, only bad thing was the school i lost from you  jack asses, thanks for keeping a good kid out of school and her 2 swimming teams, you idiots. I HATED THAT PLACE< I WAS A GOOD KID TOO NOT EVEN ON DRUGS< FOOLS ALL YOU ARE, oh but thanks for the carton of cigs. and  life savers, I wish i could take you jackasses to court for allowing a minor to smoke cigs. assholes!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
guest 2
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2009, 12:00:51 AM »
guest 2 you fucking cunt. you fucking moron. you say you have no idea what happened to cause so much resentment.

READ THE WORDS OF OTHERS YOU ASSHOLE BECAUSE IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU.

you spent most of your life there. you learned tools you use today?

really?

tools of deceit and deception and fraud. you use fear and intimidation to get what you want.

this bullets for you cunt. call it a love letter. cause that's all you will ever get you sick fucking twisted loser.

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2009, 07:05:00 PM »
Well you were not hog tied and guess what i still never have done drugs, of course the few that say it help notice how few too, they had to mold  people like yourself to have slaves is all, i am so happy you are doing good, but i was 13 when  dragged to that place had never been to jail nothing never did drugs, was a kid that went daily to school, sorry but i do not think the amount of souls that were hurt make up for the few that say it helped, asking you this, were you put in through the courts??? I bet if you never did drugs, and you were forced to say you did and had to see the crap i saw, you would not be saying it helped you, it helped me too, helped me learn how to do drugs and see people do drugs, and see people spit, and cut hair off, and kick and scream, it helped me to run away and i did, think each party has a story, you are lucky you did not go through the crap most did.I still have letters from this girl Mida who helped me get through some of the worst days of my life, Mida Garcia, I love you where ever you are, you saved me, kept me sane, should have seen the crap she went through, she finally ran away, i so hope she  got so far from that place too. Well Peace to all, if that place was a good place it still be around, the Jackie Gleason building is  still is around. Freaks they all were selfish souls mooching off of innocent  children and  misfortune d  souls is all they were, sick, hope they all are suffering like they have made many do.Well I do have a good life, but it was not because of some fools calling a place and selves the seed, the seeds i know and share  bring food or flowers, so you all can lick art barkers what ever, no pain is too good for that idiot, again i was forced not court ordered nor was i ever  ever  to this day in jail, and i have never done drugs. Pray all get through the torment that one had to go through, guess biting and kicking helped me too. Peace!   ( anyone at all having information about Mida Garcia please contact me. ty, all of you, be well.

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 12:32:02 PM »
Here is a link to a very detailed accounting from a survivor of The Seed. My experience was almost identical, except I was a young girl, so the chicks rap was centered around what whores we were and we were forced to "invent" weird sexual encounters in order to get to the next level (moved up). Wow, thinking about it now still makes me feel ashamed. I learned more kinky stuff there then I ever knew prior to my unvoluntary and not court ordered admission. Seemed the more vulgar the story, the more praise you got. How twisted and sick is that? I was only 16. I am 52 now with 2 grand children and couldn't even fathom placing my son or grand children in a place like that. Unbelieveable con.

Here's the link for a refresher, in case you have forgotton (readers beware, an emotional roller coaster is about to begin)

http://www.pfctruth.com/testimonial13.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2009, 01:42:46 PM »
warrant you fucking brainwashed cunt.

may your children get hit by a school bus on the way home from school, so you know true pain.

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2009, 06:35:37 PM »
Quote from: "stack jones"
warrant you fucking brainwashed cunt.

may your children get hit by a school bus on the way home from school, so you know true pain.

Hey Stack,
You are right, it was a horrible fucking place (Ft. Lauderdale 73-74).  I don't think there was much difference from one Seed to the next.  I was there; you were there; the owners were there; and the staff members  were there, too.  And I can't think of an instance, not then and not on this discussion board, where one of the tyrants ever acknowledged that they thought about what they were doing and saying.  I can't recall reading anything on the discussion boards, but if I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will let me know.

It took me about 35 years to understand how really fucking angry I was about what happened to me and another year or two beyond that dredge it all up and come to terms with all of it.  Be glad you are not among those poor Seed bastards who have never found the need to evolve beyond that  programming. Maybe later, much later, it might be easier to hate them less and pitty them more.  

There probably won't be Truth and Reconcilliation Commission for The Seed, Inc., but there ought to be.   I'm here for you.  Stripe
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2009, 12:56:50 AM »
thanks ye children of a lesser god.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2009, 12:57:30 AM »
or should i say - we children of a lesser goshen.

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2009, 01:58:31 PM »
Stack,
I saw on another thread you are looking at a class action. I'm a lawyer (FL) with some CA experience and I'm interested - will do pro bono work on this. Would you contact me by email through this site? I'll take the risk of being contacted by the forum trolls and harassed.  
Stripe
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2009, 02:29:09 PM »
Are you really a lawyer? If so where in Florida? I was a victim, I was kidnapped and taken out of school, I never went back to school because I was so scared of that place, I was only 13 years old, I am just now speaking about what happened to me in that place. And that is my real name, Susan Stone, so I hope you are a real lawyer. Peace to you. I would like to start by asking you to get a hold of my personal records of that place, I never signed anything for one, I can promise anyone that, and I will swear on any bible what happened to me in there, anything I can do to help keep another soul from experimenting anything like that happening to them I sure will, see at this point in my life, I am no longer scared , and willing to tell what I went through, I have nothing to hide,I was 13 years old, and I would like to see the 13 year old be able to tell her side of her life during that period of my life.I for one was allowed to chain smoke cigarettes all day and night long, if that right there is not a crime I do not know what is. Get back with me if you are serious, leave me a way to  personally see you, I have someone that can drive me to you if need be. Just do not bullshit please, as it has been long enough to have to suffer.Thank you, and I pray you are real. Peace always .