Author Topic: safisfied? who is satisfied, certainly not the kids  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
safisfied? who is satisfied, certainly not the kids
« on: August 16, 2003, 07:44:00 AM »
Look, I was 100% satisfied with Straight for a number of years...almost 15 years to be exact.  Albeit, I had serious ptsd, mental anguish, anger issues, drug usage to medicate myself, issues with my parents for putting me in the program to begin with.  I was beaten, starved, denied medication, restrained,sat on, slept on a god damn terazza floor with nothing but a sheet for 37 days, thrown thru a fucking dry wall for reading a cereal box.  Straight was effective, I was "satisfied" cause it saved my life.  Then, I woke up, say it for what is was, had an awakening (sp) and finally realized that Straight Inc, was nothing but a pile of lies and pain.  Ask those "satisfied" customers what they think of WWASP in 15 years.  When you say "satisfied", I hope you mean the kids, not the parents, cause that doesn't mean shit.  My parents are still "satisfied" with my effective change that came from straight.  Parents don't fucking count.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2003, 03:33:00 PM »
You said a mouthful. All the parents think they are satisfied, but do they really know there child? Or is there child still in fear? If they are over 18 maybe they fear losing the family altogether.  Between the horror stories of Straights and the continual stories of WWASPS, Congress should step in and make some changes. Guess that is a whole other topic. But it is about time.  Straight and WWASPS survivors, you are the heros.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2003, 08:02:00 PM »
how right you are. it is time for someone to make a difference and i hope this class action can scream loud enough to wake up the world to this abuse.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2003, 08:21:00 PM »
On 2003-08-16 12:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

" Between the horror stories of Straights and the continual stories of WWASPS, Congress should step in and make some changes. Guess that is a whole other topic. But it is about time.  Straight and WWASPS survivors, you are the heros."

I agree! I think we should immediately and unconditionally cease all state and federal funding to the community coalitions that act as recruiting organs for these sadistic lunatics.

The lust for power, for dominating others, inflames the heart more than any other passion
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140440607/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Tacitus

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2003, 08:43:00 PM »
And... you have the perfect opportunity to start down there at the fundraiser that SAFE, DFAF, and Anchor Foundation are using to get even MORE money to continue their efforts to "treat" kids.
I would imagine that with all the people that will be there, at least one of them knows member of Congress fairly well and with a big enough show of support from survivors and concerned citizens, get the ball rolling even faster.

MG8 :smokin: