Author Topic: List of children being currently victimized at CALO, offsite  (Read 10955 times)

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
Re: List of children being currently victimized at CALO, offsite
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2009, 10:42:22 PM »
This is one thing that I just don't understand... when I spoke to you about a similar situation you were kinda a dick about it... at no time did you offer me any advice, let alone specific instructions, so why is it that you will give more respect and assistance to Ken Huey, our foe, than you will even consider giving to someone who should be considered your alli?

My opinion is that you went down like a $2 hooker, and you gave him all the information he SHOULD have spent thousands of dollars figuring out himself. I understand you don't want a lawsuit on your hands, but you DID NOT have to give it up so easy. I think the DMCA was YOUR idea and you handed him this redaction on a silver platter because YOU don't agree with the content posted by Well Proxied. I really wouldn't be surprised if no such order was even filed... I think you only conjured that to save face so this could be that "one time" that you could moderate this forum, and do so on YOUR terms.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 12:03:33 AM by FemanonFatal2.0 »
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2009, 11:07:13 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "bobpeterson1973"
psy,

Would you be able to post your conversation with Mr. Huey in a separate thread?

Bob Peterson
It wasn't a written conversation.  It was a conference call (i.e. telephone) between myself, Ginger, and Ken.

I can, however, tell you what was discussed if you ask me questions.

OK... how about this...

Did you or did you not call Ken Huey... or did he somehow initiate the call.

Can't remember.  I think he suggested we should all talk after our email correspondence explaining our moderation policy.  I suggested and set up a conference call.

When you spoke of these "philosophical" things, did you mention that you don't agree with the business he's running, that its unethical and a violation of the human and constitutional rights of the children in his care.

Yes.  At length.

Did you explain that this poster may have had a justified reason to post these names, that he was trying to grant aid to these children by making their names available on google.

I explained that the poster was probably desperate, frustrated and angry but in my personal opinion, it was not justified, just as I have said publicly on the forum many times.

Did you or did you not first mention the DMCA?

At the time we had the call, he already knew about the DMCA, and indicated he would be sending one, so yes, in a sense, we had some forewarning.

Furthermore, this is one thing that I don't understand... when I spoke to you about a similar situation you were kinda a dick about it... at no time did you offer me any advice, let alone specific instructions, so why is it that you will give more respect and assistance to Ken Huey, our foe, than you will even consider giving to someone who should be considered your alli?

If you really want to bring that into it...

You had an issue about a statement of opinion about your Grandmother.  You asked me to identify the poster (unless I misread).  I refused before you could even finish typing.  You suggested you would contact a lawyer and so on and so forth.  I explained that what the person said, while insensitive and cruel, was clearly evaluative opinion and not in the least bit actionable (though you were free to contact a lawyer who would tell you the same thing).  You were too emotional to converse about much more at that point.  Need I go into detail.  You demanded me to tell you a way to get the message taken down.  I told you there WAS NONE and there still IS NONE.  Just because the answer I gave you wasn't the one you wanted to hear doesn't mean I'm somehow at fault.  I'm not your bitch to cator to your every want.

You should see the things posted about myself and my family.  I don't get any special treatment either.

My opinion is that you went down like a $2 hooker, and you gave him all the information he SHOULD have spent thousands of dollars figuring out himself.

I understand you don't want a lawsuit on your hands, but you DID NOT have to give it up so easy.

Classy.  Well.  That's your opinion.  I think both Ginger and myself have been tested on this issue many times.  We are not afraid of legal action.  We made it clear to Ken that our position on the forum was not to moderate anything and that without a legal requirement, we could not remove those postings.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2009, 11:14:39 PM »
Lawfully , Psy was NOT obliged to remove the material Ken Huey asserts is privileged.

Contact a lawyer if you are uncertain about that. There is simply NO precedent to assume that after receiving a threatening letter from a private citizen about copyright infringement the server MUST remove the offending material, or face of criminal prosecution. Despite what is claimed,whether or not we can say Andrew Bakke, on fornits, would, at most, would be a matter of civil arbitration. (and we would win)

this is the usenet/ scientology battle under the DMCA. And, as you can see, it is not as cut and dry as Psy has presented it
http://news.cnet.com/2100-1023-226676.html

Not that its fornits obligation to fight every legal battle imaginable for free speech....

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2009, 11:33:41 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Lawfully , Psy was NOT obliged to remove the material Ken Huey asserts is privileged.
Sorry, but you're wrong.  Read the DMCA or this handy FAQ here:

http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/faq.cgi
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2009, 12:02:34 AM »
Just because the answer I gave you wasn't the one you wanted to hear doesn't mean I'm somehow at fault.  I'm not your bitch to cator to your every want.

I think you most certainly did misunderstand me, for one, I NEVER asked YOU to do anything... I said there were ways I could extract the IP, and was attempting to get your opinion on that...

Futhermore, I wasn't emotional... and I told you multiple times that it didn't bother me, just that I was willing to consider it (mainly the suggestions of the other posters) if it meant that once and for all we could catch this fucker.

And this is what I mean, your willing to give Ken Huey what he wants without a fight and with me, you don't even LISTEN or bother to comprehend what I was saying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2009, 12:29:30 AM »
I was willing to consider it (mainly the suggestions of the other posters) if it meant that once and for all we could catch this fucker.

If psy handed you an IP, fornits would be over, nobody would ever post here again. Besides, what do you expect to do with an IP? Do you think you can call the cable company up, and they will give you a name/address? How do you know it's not someone hijacking a neighbor's wireless? What would you intend to do, sue them, post their name and address on fornits (and make the assumption it was actually them who posted it)? What could you possibly mean when you say 'catch this fucker'? I think you are deluded, and are falling into the same trap some other fornits posters fall into.. symptoms include delusions of grandiosity, sudden onset of all legal knowledge, and unreasonable expectations. In other words, you've gone mad.. seek help, perhaps some type of program for adults.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2009, 12:31:12 AM »
Just because the answer I gave you wasn't the one you wanted to hear doesn't mean I'm somehow at fault.  I'm not your bitch to cator to your every want.

I think you most certainly did misunderstand me, for one, I NEVER asked YOU to do anything... I said there were ways I could extract the IP, and was attempting to get your opinion on that...

Futhermore, I wasn't emotional... and I told you multiple times that it didn't bother me, just that I was willing to consider it (mainly the suggestions of the other posters) if it meant that once and for all we could catch this fucker.

And this is what I mean, your willing to give Ken Huey what he wants without a fight and with me, you don't even LISTEN or bother to comprehend what I was saying.

Are you sure you're not emotional?

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2009, 12:37:07 AM »
I was willing to consider it (mainly the suggestions of the other posters) if it meant that once and for all we could catch this fucker.

If psy handed you an IP, fornits would be over, nobody would ever post here again.

I never asked Psy to hand me anything... your not listening either.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2009, 12:45:08 AM »
Quote from: "bobpeterson1973"

Are you sure you're not emotional?

not really, a little perturbed yes. but honestly don't think its a big deal.

I'm just not the kind of person people choose to fuck with, not outside the protection of the internet that is... so you can understand I wouldn't just ignore it when some little punk goes out of his way to do so. Being emotional, and contemplating my options to do something about it are two completely different things. Don't take too many assumptions on my gender, one of the last things I am is emotional.

Revengeful... maybe.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2009, 12:46:16 AM »

If psy handed you an IP, fornits would be over, nobody would ever post here again.

Well I for one believe psy, and that's what he said.

(21:35:36) (125178): if people like femanon were admins, fornits would be destroyed in a matter of days
(21:37:29) FemanonFatal2.0: yea I bet.
(21:38:01) FemanonFatal2.0: because I'd be showing up at the front door of the first person who fucked with me

So you claim that if you had the IP of a person who 'fucked with you', you would "catch this fucker" and "show up at their front door."  :rofl:  It sounds like you are getting emotional and making some classic internet tough guy claims here. Pretty funny stuff FemAdong.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2009, 12:49:59 AM »
I have nothing but respect for you and ginger

However,  you and ginger were in NO way required to take down those names and treatment plans after that letter demanding you do under DMCA statutes, anymore then you would be after you received a letter demanding your take down offending material under defamation statutes

Maybe Ken Huey has a better CIVIL case  against you than someone  who simply objects to "defamation," but, again, that would be a matter of CIVIL arbitration. And, he would LOSE. You certainly do NOT automatically become criminal “lawbreakers” by keeping this info up

http://www.etiquettehell.com/content/eh ... vice.shtml
"If you haven't bothered to register your works with the US Copyright Office, you have no legal case and a DMCA Notification is abusive. "

In  any case, we will not accept a clearly invalid or overly broad or ambiguous DMCA Notification.  The DMCA is not a tool by which to bully or censor opinions on Etiquettehell.com, and those who abuse the process open themselves up to significant legal liabilities."

If this site "etiquette site" does not automatically remove material after they get a DMCA claims, please STOP bullshitting  that you guys HAVE TO!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2009, 12:53:20 AM »

(21:35:36) (125178): if people like femanon were admins, fornits would be destroyed in a matter of days
(21:38:01) FemanonFatal2.0: because I'd be showing up at the front door of the first person who fucked with me

So you claim that if you had the IP of a person who 'fucked with you', you would "catch this fucker" and "show up at their front door."  :rofl:  It sounds like you are getting emotional and making some classic internet tough guy claims here. Pretty funny stuff FemAdong.

Femenon this person is thewho "internet tough guy" is his obnoxious refrain. Ignore him. I was one of the people who asked you to sue that person, for a variety of reasons that I wont get into again.

the CALO info will still be out there, though at a new location.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2009, 12:58:16 AM »
I was one of the people who asked you to sue that person

Playing mind games with survivors seems to be your full time profession. Not everybody is as stupid as you think.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2009, 01:09:01 AM »

You missed the part where I said, I'd just show up to give them a hug and tell them "you are truly the saddest excuse for a human being I have ever met"...

don't take everything I say so seriously... its all a big joke... this is Fornits guys.... noooooot a big deal.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2009, 01:19:28 AM »
I was one of the people who asked you to sue that person

Playing mind games with survivors seems to be your full time profession. Not everybody is as stupid as you think.

"one of the people"? didn't sound like a lot of "people"