Author Topic: WWASPS/High Impact  (Read 9915 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS/High Impact
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2003, 01:25:00 AM »
Carey - Deborah is an energy suck, she has to think she knows everything about everything and have the last word - She's always right, didn't you know?? Is it just me, or doesn't anybody care if she really had a child in a program?  She seems to be an authority on WWASP when she has ZERO first hand knowledge but seems to read a lot!  If that makes her an expert on WWASP then I guess she is always right.  Perfection sucks too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS/High Impact
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2003, 02:37:00 AM »
On 2003-08-22 22:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Carey - Deborah is an energy suck, she has to think she knows everything about everything and have the last word - She's always right, didn't you know?? Is it just me, or doesn't anybody care if she really had a child in a program?  She seems to be an authority on WWASP when she has ZERO first hand knowledge but seems to read a lot!  If that makes her an expert on WWASP then I guess she is always right.  Perfection sucks too. "

God, is that the gospel truth!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS/High Impact
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2003, 10:41:00 AM »
What are you alleging? Why is it relevant to them? That's what the PUBLIC wants to know. Your questions to your enemy are not helping the PUBLIC, the majority here, understand one bit.

I disagee.  My questions ARE helping the public.  I am helping others to see that not everything said here is gospel.  I am helping others to think independent of ANY so called group.  

I am NOT here saying to others think what I think and believe what I believe, because I am all knowing and I am right!

This forum does not have an "editor" so to speak.  It is open for people to share their thoughts, ideas and feelings, whehter you like them or not.  So, ii you don't like what I write about, then don't read it.  But keep in mind that just because you don't feel like I am helping you, does not mean that I might not be helping others.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
WWASPS/High Impact
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2003, 10:51:00 AM »
That was my post.

One more thing, I personnaly  do have doubts about some of the things Ryan has said on his website.  I think some of it may be made up to help to promote the movie.  Do I know that for sure, no I don't.  Therefore, I am not going to call Ryan a liar.  (Remember now, my kids were in a WWASP school in which I believe was abusive.  So don't twist what I am saying.)  You are free to believe what ever you want to believe about it.  If when this case goes to court and if WWASP is found guilty of abuse and or any wrong doing, I still will have doubts about everything Ryan has said.  Will I ever know for sure if what he claims is totally true, probably only if he has hard evidence.

I am sorry if that makes a lot of people mad, but I am only being honest.