Author Topic: Want to Change the Forum's Policy about Posting??  (Read 2860 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Want to Change the Forum's Policy about Posting??
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2009, 03:50:05 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Don't call me Chris; my name is Elvis."
Man, The Who really loves to troll DJ.  Remember that this is the man who locked up his daughter at ASR and she was so traumatized by it that after she got out she got onto drugs and alcohol real bad and cut her father (The Who) out of her life completely.  He's a bit mentally ill.
TheWho doesn't have a daughter. He had two sons. Calling him "a bit mentally ill" is unfair. Why don't you tell us what happened, Whooter?
Sorry, extremely mentally ill.  And he had a daughter, sent her to be abused at ASR at the hands of Rudy Bentz, et al and now he doesn't have a daughter anymore.
Nope. He never had a daughter. Not then, not now. That was another obfuscation he lobbed everyone's way, and you fell for it.

Once upon a time he had two sons. Now he has one. Tell us why, Whooter...
Interesting.  So you're saying he made up everything about his daughter going to ASR, etc.?  Hmmm.  Not that I don't believe he would do that, but now I'm curious to peel back the layers and see what Whooter is hiding so carefully...

Not everything....... just the gender.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2009, 03:57:16 PM »

And you would know this how?  Not even myself or Ginger have his IRL identity.  Nobody knows who he really is (other than what the effects of his words show his motivations to be).  Hey.  IF you have the twat's identity.  Let's have it.  I've wanted to know for sure for a loooooooong time.  Hell.  While back I even put up a bounty for it.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2009, 07:02:22 PM »
Quote from: "psy"

And you would know this how?  Not even myself or Ginger have his IRL identity.  Nobody knows who he really is (other than what the effects of his words show his motivations to be).  Hey.  IF you have the twat's identity.  Let's have it.  I've wanted to know for sure for a loooooooong time.  Hell.  While back I even put up a bounty for it.

I'm with Psy on this one.  Let's have it.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2009, 09:57:30 PM »
Man, The Who really loves to troll DJ.  Remember that this is the man who locked up his daughter at ASR and she was so traumatized by it that after she got out she got onto drugs and alcohol real bad and cut her father (The Who) out of her life completely.  He's a bit mentally ill.
TheWho doesn't have a daughter. He had two sons. Calling him "a bit mentally ill" is unfair. Why don't you tell us what happened, Whooter?
Sorry, extremely mentally ill.  And he had a daughter, sent her to be abused at ASR at the hands of Rudy Bentz, et al and now he doesn't have a daughter anymore.
Nope. He never had a daughter. Not then, not now. That was another obfuscation he lobbed everyone's way, and you fell for it.

Once upon a time he had two sons. Now he has one. Tell us why, Whooter...
Interesting.  So you're saying he made up everything about his daughter going to ASR, etc.?  Hmmm.  Not that I don't believe he would do that, but now I'm curious to peel back the layers and see what Whooter is hiding so carefully...

Just say everything you know. . I am curious how thewho person ended up so crazy/evil. I can imagine driving your son to suicide might sever your connections to reality and drive  you to make post after post defending your actions, post morbidity. I do notice that the posts describing how being abducted, imprisoned, and brainwashed drove various victims to suicide provoke him quite a bit. Am I noticing something significant?