Author Topic: Class Action Filing  (Read 19091 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Class Action Filing
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2009, 08:23:13 AM »
Not to mention I'm pretty sure Stripe isn't an auctioneer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2009, 09:03:12 AM »
Quote from: "GregFL"
Thanks for the history lesson Ursus, but your diabribe missed the mark and ignored the message of my post.  That was in part, we were the first victims of the synanon system used en masse against children. We were the first warehoused kids, held sometimes by a thousand or more in abandoned warehouses. Art Barker got the techniques from AA and then the synanon techniques were layered on top.  there is still a bit of mystery surrounding how that came about, but I have my theories.

We have a rightfull place in the history of this story.  While the synanon style academies predated our experience and had similarities, it was Art Barker that changed the direction and tone of the experience.  We also have a responsibility to the current victims of descendent programs to act and operate in a credible manner, IMO. Your opinion may vary.  I suspect it does.
Before I start off, you spelled descendant wrong----------lol,........ and,   are you  saying diatribe, because that is incorrect as well, see where you typed (diabribe) oh and rightfull is one L    (sometimes one learns more without school)          Greg you were only there because of  art barker, he did not change shit, except to cover up what was obviously something gone a muck ( I removed  saying you idiot), I am trying to focus on what could be the next step, rather then keep hearing how this perverted soul changed anything, , he helped only himself, not you, not one soul did that bastard help, only thing he could have changed was a pack of cigarettes when he ran out, if that stupid fool left children alone,( and took in the legal so called kids, the court ordered ones), it still would not have been right the way things were, he abused beyond control is all that happened, who cares when anyone was there, I for one just know I was there against my will, and know everything he did to get to where he was at,( children were murdered Greg and all you followers of Art Barker) anything he did was to  benefit him, What ever happens to him or the followers of such a cult will only continue on, should be stopped not allowed to continue in any way, I will say it over and over, and I am not arguing,  that place never should have been opened, I am happy it is closed, but I know  there are places opened up all over like them, yes some worse, for what, for profit is all, no one should be allowed to make any profit off of kids. So now how do we stop any more from opening, it all has to be  taken to court, so laws change to protect kids now, stories have to be told from way back when it started, to show the chain keeps going on, I just want to hear about the legal shit now, on what could be done, the fighting shit is  like that experiment, it is getting  so out of control that all seem to focus still on them, rather then what now can indeed be done. I think for one, someone with knowledge to write a book, a true honest book, sworn in statements from  people that are not afraid to tell their stories, That is what I would like to see done, not in that manner but all should understand what I am trying to say, I am one willing to meet with anyone at all, including the idiots that harmed me, for one it will help me, but maybe it will help the thousands you talk about in those warehouses, warhouse for goodness sakes,( and  I mean  WARHOUSES because that is all they are is WARHOUSES) blimp hangers, old moldy buildings, it all need stop, I hear kids screaming still in my head at night  sometimes when I sleep, and I am sure there are some that still do as well, I guess when someone  keeps something so much inside for so many years then you find this forum, you just want to  scream too, one thing for sure, since all make fun of education, I sure shit will make sure someone  with an education writes my story for me so all do understand it, I for one am sick and tired of the nit picking crap all for a sake of attention, what happened to working together , anyone want to try that,its okay not to like what all have to say, thing is all should be allowed to say  what they want. Set aside the you part and think of all, all could change laws, they are changed daily, nothing like a good change for a change. P.S. Greg I did the spell check to show you that no matter how much school you have you can never learn enough on own.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2009, 09:11:23 AM »
Oh, Susan, I am so proud of you! Truly, it warms my heart to see you trying to learn.  Yes, Spell Check can be your friend.

Now, please dear, try to put periods after sentences. We'll move on to other forms of punctuation later. For now, let's focus on sentences.

Sigh. An editor's work is never done.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2009, 09:31:50 AM »
wow now this looney jones girl is confusing greg with being an art barker follower and she also dares to spell check what other people write.  she also thinks she can sue art barker for things that happened 40 years ago hasn't she heard of a statue of limitation wow  Is she so dense that she doesn't understand heresay evidence and that  meeting any burden of proof would be next to impossible if by some miracle she could jump the sol?  What a strange family these people are if it really isn't just one person pretending to be a bunch of different people.  i stil think they are trying to disrupt the forum and nothing more.  Sad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2009, 09:54:45 AM »
This Jones girl,  just got to someone again, good work jones girl.  Keep posting they look as dumb as they type anyways, Greg or not, ahahahahahhaha :roflmao:  :rasta:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2009, 10:30:02 AM »
Quote from: "SusanStoned"
Before I start off, you spelled descendant wrong----------lol,........ and.

LOL for real.

de·scen·dant    (d-sndnt) KEY  

NOUN:

A person, animal, or plant whose descent can be traced to a particular individual or group.
Something derived from a prototype or earlier form: Today's bicycles are descendants of the earlier velocipede.
In astrology, the point of the ecliptic or the sign of the zodiac that sets in the west at the time of a person's birth or other event.
ADJECTIVE:

Variant of descendent.

LOL at SusanStoned trying to correct other people's writing skills.

:-  :ftard:  :-  :ftard:  :-  :ftard:  :rofl:  :dose:  :rasta:  :moon:  
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2009, 10:36:26 AM »
Oh now it is about bikes and skill, gotcha, if it was not misspelled it was miss used then. Either way  he is still a lame idiot that sits behind a computer rather then meet in person. Called a pussy is all. I do not think that this girl really cares what you all post, least she is  as you all keep saying trying, and that is all anyone should do is try to get those other souls out of those places, and I hate to say this but laws do change, now go type some other bullshit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2009, 10:41:57 AM »
Descendent is the proper word to use in that sentence. You Stones are really stupid.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2009, 10:47:59 AM »
dant not dent

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2009, 10:51:14 AM »
Stack also misspelled misuse when he said descendent was misused.

Too bad this family of jackals didn't spend less time whining and bitch crying  and more time studying. At least he gets   Extra points for acting tough from another continent.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2009, 11:34:15 AM »
Quote from: "guest90210"
Stack also misspelled misuse when he said descendent was misused.

Too bad this family of jackals didn't spend less time whining and bitch crying  and more time studying. At least he gets   Extra points for acting tough from another continent.
    You seem to know a lot about bitch slapping, lol :roflmao:.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2009, 12:09:21 PM »
Quote from: "CindyK"
she also thinks she can sue art barker for things that happened 40 years ago hasn't she heard of a statue of limitation wow Is she so dense that she doesn't understand heresay evidence and that meeting any burden of proof would be next to impossible if by some miracle she could jump the sol?

Does it really matter?

There are more ways to "win" from filing a lawsuit than the subsequent mere ruling alone.

I, for one, am very interested in seeing how this plays out.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2009, 01:00:14 PM »
You would be you arrogant tool. :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2009, 01:07:11 PM »
Quote from: "::nouvellefille"
Quote from: "guest90210"
    You seem to know a lot about bitch slapping,

Yes we do, don't we baby.   I slap, you cry. your bottom Im top.   So it is so it will be.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2009, 01:46:28 PM »
I, for one, am very interested in seeing how this plays out.—•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•—

Hey, lol@ursus--

She's even using one of Susan's favorite expressions: "I, for one..." And instead of smilies, she has that oh so pretty sig line. What a joke