Author Topic: Class Action Filing  (Read 18770 times)

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
Re: Class Action Filing
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 03:40:57 PM »
Thought so
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 07:37:25 PM »
These things take time, unfortunately every one that wants something done, wants it done now.

No one asked you to send $$ or anything for that matter.

If you feel its some sort of scam, stay away from it, your freedom. That is what is so lovely about a class action.

For some, name calling is a way to express past events that were so haunting and criminal, they get a certain euphoria from being able to rant a little now.

It's nothing compared to what was suffered at others hands so long ago.

So many have died, moved on and/or want anonymity, as you claim. Thats cool, nothing wrong with that.

I , for one, am not in a situation where my job would be jeopardised because there are no records of me ever being there (according to research I did back when they closed in 2002)

That in itself is a little disturbing, if you get my drift.

So keep your chin up johnny g, all is well in whoville.

We are just having a little fun and games, probably like you had when you first showed up here at this forum.

No harm, no foul. :shamrock:

Peace and good energy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 08:33:22 PM »
YEA!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2009, 02:09:14 PM »
to the top

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2009, 03:40:43 PM »
too the top :peace:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2009, 03:41:52 PM »
bump

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 04:32:51 PM »
Stack,

Here's one of the many problems with a class action in a U.S. state or federal court: There is no existing entity, with money, that can compensate for damages or that can be punished with punitive damages.  Illegal actions by officers and directors will pierce the corporate protection veil and subject the corporate evil-doers to personal liability.  That assumes any case filed would get beyond a motion to dismiss or a motion for summary judgment. Also, the suit would have to name  "everyone and his brother" to actaully be an effective tool.That means everyone - including  the staff members/Sgt. Schultz types who claim they "knew nothing," successor programs and the program directors, their staff members, etc.    

As for the money, a dissolving 501(c)(3) like The Seed is required under the Internal Revenue Code to donate its holdings to one or more 501(c)(3) corps. upon dissolution. It would be possible to trace the charitable money, but to what end? If the blood money went to successor drug programs, then by all means it should be yanked.  But if it actually ended up doing some good, what is the current social benefit of stripping funds from charity that actually helps people?  The place is closed so there's not much by way of injunctive relief, either.  

Not saying this could not be done, just thinking.

Peace out.

Stripe
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 11:22:35 PM »
stripe, your considerations are excellent.

however, i doubt barker took any of the proceeds he had and used them for other npo's or programs mentioned. i'm certain there could be a showing he co-mingled those funds with his personal assets, through tracing those funds.

also, in a class - you need 40 participants. we have that already.

but, i don't think anyone is interested in money - they are interested in justice.

its more the message to existing programs that are killing kids. and they are in fact, killing kids.

remember the old laidlaw case - laidlaw was out of business when it lost that matter. there are a myriad of cases where tracing funds were recovered, after the corp. failed.

here - just putting barker back out on the street -- the place he started when he came to so. fla. would be a victory. it would be nice to see that ft. lauderdale condo up for auction.

i doubt anybody is interested in proceeds.

but it would be nice to have 3 victory parties. one at the old tropical park location, one at the old blimp hangar location, and one at the old highway 84 location.

of course, he would probably be dead before this all happened, but it is a nice thought.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2009, 11:31:12 PM »
I think that's a lovely idea, I for one could care less about profit, if I did I would have done something long time ago, fact is there are thousands of  kids out there today that need our help  to become free again, profit is something those fools were into, think the fact that the bastard would be where he started is grand, likes this a lot, Peace stack, you are a smart guy. Car is still available to help with this case.  :peace:

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2009, 12:44:57 PM »
nazi war criminals were tried years after they escaped germany

we choose not to forget in order to help future generations

this was never about money, it is and always will be about stopping abuse

barker started an evil cycle of kidnap, torture, rape, abuse and murder and lives high on the hog off the proceeds from commiting crimes against humanity and fraud

it allows people like Terri Nissley (Pathways) to carry on in his same money grabbing tradition

It is sad when innocent lifes are traded for a buck

It is sad that money provided by parents to help their children is used to buy a luxury condo.

Most of the true humanitarians in the world (ghandi, mother teresa)
 do not live in the lap of luxury.

barker thinks he is the pope, he is sadly mistaken
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 02:25:52 PM by Cyndeelouwho »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2009, 12:55:54 PM »
Exactly how I feel, thank you, Cyndeelou,Peace! :peace:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2009, 03:57:02 PM »
+1

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2009, 03:07:20 PM »
Stack,

Back in 2004 (when I was "waking up") I did some pretty extensive research on Mr. Barker.  He does, in fact, invest heavily in real estate here in S. Fla. - Palm Beach County in particular. It's through a company called Sound Mortgage (in business with some seedlings).     It's a pretty clever tax avoidance scheme - I have to hand it to the planners.  Anyway, he did invest in a drug rehab in Delray Beach, FL and that business is still open - so there may actually be some injured persons whose claims are within the SOL.

As for barker, I have all my research in a drawer in my file cabinet.  There's nothing illegal about tax avoidance and tax planning - but it was funny, when I laid the scheme out for all to read, I was hit with a ton of sour grapes.  My dad used to say that a hit dog always hollers.
I have a knack for tracing (money, assets, investments) so if your proposed attorney needs assistance on that, have that party contact me via email here.  I'm licensed to practice law here in FL - the offer is legitmate.  

I thought I had a golden idea the other day: seek redress in the International Criminal Court - for war crimes (declared drug war on US citizens) but unfortunately, the U.S. is NOT a signatory on the Treaty of Rome so it's not subject to ICCt jurisdiction. I can't really see any current or future president or congress pushing to sign the treaty  - there would be hell to pay by the exectuive and legislative branches of the US gov't. for war crimes in other areas of the world if the US signed on.  As far as I can tell, unless and until the US signs the treaty of Rome, US citizens cannot be tried in that court.  Maybe there is a way around it.  I don't know.  I had to concentrate on "paying" work so I can pay the bills.  

Stripe
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2009, 04:01:37 PM »
I heard about a lot of that when some of the "staff" and inner circle guys were getting established in various businesses;
Overheard a lot of conversatiuon when "spending the nite" at the seed (being unpaid security guards.

The focus on real estate was rolling in the mid 80's;  

They weren't stupid

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2009, 04:14:14 PM »
Keep digging stripe, you are over looking all the crimes this art barker has done, and as far as getting paid, what would the price be to get this out into the real world, talking news press, etc.. I do believe that if this person still has a drug rehab going it should be closed down, stay forward on this, if you are legit, you will find a way to get this bastard behind bars, this all seems like some nightmare that will not end till he is confronted in a court, once he is confronted it all will spill out, every freaking thing I promise that one to anyone, keep eyes ears open, lose no sleep over it, the law stands for anyone  and time should not matter, what you have is a wicked soul still out harming , and this has got to stop, I said I would meet with you, you said you were in Florida, so am I, and close to where they live, in that area, they should not own shit, and talking about it bugs the crap out of me, he has because of others blood, I myself would like to help in any way close anything that bastard has, sorry for the boldness, but what I went through and what my family still goes through, deserves  a day in court, it will just take a strong soul that can handle all the pain that will be heard , in other words, what anyone thinks does not matter,  but if we are heard it will matter, this is not some small task, it is a hard task, for one it will take a while before anyone is heard, and the bastard may just drop dead before it is even set, but to be heard and to get any place  like that shut down,  well  would be saving lives,  I say if  because it is going to take a strong soul to handle this, thing is  are you strong enough, and can you handle this? Tell you what I want nothing out of this,  but if something  was  to come out of it, you be well known,  and that too will take a strong soul to handle that.  I could go on for days, but it is you that has to be strong, I myself already am, and  my story alone will blow the news papers, I was 13 back then, I am 49 now, well, I am looking forward to meeting you, Peace. :peace: