Author Topic: Sunset Bay Academy - New name for Oceanside Teen center  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Sunset Bay Academy - New name for Oceanside Teen center
« on: June 13, 2009, 11:01:32 AM »
Jens told me that Oceanside Teen Center also is marketed as Sunset Bay Academy.

Ever wonder how your parents and staff wrote to each other? As something new, you can see the mis-information between staff and parents on their bulletin board here. Maybe you can learn how to manipulate your parents better. This staff is good -very good in this discipline.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Sunset Bay Academy - New name for Oceanside Teen center
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 11:48:52 AM »
There's a reason most of these shitholes' forums are locked down.

The temptation to begin an immediate full-brutality raid is there, but in this case it should not be succumbed to, not even by you, well proxied and Che Gookin. Instead it's a great time to send PMs detailing just what happens at WWASPS and just what happens when you do things like this to children.

Although most of these "parents" are probably far, far too gone to be affected by that.

My son seems to be so unbelievably comfortable down there that I requested to make him more uncomfortable. He is now carrying around a 10 pound box of books which is to symbolize all the crab he is carrying around. But he still doesn't get it. We decided not to go to the Family weekend because we don't see any results. Let's hope that works. But Keith, thanks a million for sharing your frustration. Sometimes I have the feeling we are the only ones being discouraged. It's good to see we are not alone.

Yeah, it's that kind of place.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 01:10:32 PM »
We at Spft will NOT enter this message board. While our prayers are with those poor soles detained at the place, it is a valuable research and reference tool.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 02:19:19 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
We at Spft will NOT enter this message board. While our prayers are with those poor soles detained at the place, it is a valuable research and reference tool.

That's unconscionable.

Here, let's start copypasting it to Fornits for later use if that's what you want (but what you could possibly use this shit for except pointing out to real parents how deranged these people are, I have no idea. Don't tell me you're fapping to it.)

If your child has not earned the next level, I am sure you are as anxious as we were. We just got our first phone from our daughter! We hadn't heard her voice in 5 months. What a joy! What a changed kid! What a blessing for that change! Thanks Oceanside/Sunset Bay for helping her get there! :D

agram4you

Re: student calls

Postby mama » Mon May 25, 2009 9:17 pm
You are right, it is so good to hear your child for the first time after so many months and especially to realize that all this time you were anxiously waiting has paid off. Probably after year or even two you hear YOUR REAL CHILD again. I can't thank enough to staff at academy for helping bring my child back from the road that was already set for tragedy and disaster. To me they are more as family than school staff.

mama

Re: student calls

Postby jm2browne3 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:37 pm
We had our first phone call with our daughter for 5 minutes this week. We had no particular expectations about this call when Juan, our family rep, told us that Meagan would be able to talk to us this week for 5 minutes. She is a Level 2 and still in big time denial and still playing the major manipulator. It was good to hear her voice on the phone on the one hand, however, she seemed very detached and the call seemed quite superficial. We were glad that Juan was able to see this side of Meagan so in that respect the phone call was productive. I personally would rather not talk to Meagan on the phone right now until she decides to really work her program and come out of denial. Hopefully she will graduate from Focus at the end of June when she has the opportunity to take that seminar and hopefully she will begin to change her attitude and work her program and get to Level 3 soon. Meagan is 17 and has been in the program for almost three months now. We are completely committed to her completing her program at Sunset Bay Academy and are hoping she will do it before she turns 18 next March!
4444's
Marti Browne

jm2browne3

There's no excuse for this. These people need to be put in fucking jail.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 02:37:27 PM »
Dox.

"We really enjoyed your book (Woof: A Collection of Dog Tales). You're an awesome writer. The way you describe things really made me feel as if I were taking part in your story. I told my daughter Megan to read it so she can learn from you. So glad we bought it."

Marti Browne, Golden Browne Kennels, Phelan, CA

http://www.goldenbrownellamas.com/id16.htm

I find it unimaginable and wholly disturbing that the same person on this site would be sent away to this kind of shitpit.

However, the names match perfectly.

Jesus...

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 03:17:41 PM »

Our daughter is doing other things now and has decided not to take over the ranch and the llama herd after all so we decided to pare down and sell the rest of our llama herd with the exception of "Checkers", the llama we still take to llama shows, and use for P.R.

So cold and cruel it can be written.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 03:42:11 PM »
Something went wrong for her as she performed well at a show march 16, 2008. I can see that she is adopted and they gave her animals which is good therapy in every other program than WWASP's.

For some odd reason they didn't turn her over to CPS but did choose SBA instead.

Whether or not she makes the program, she is a goner from that family. If they expected her to make it, they wouldn't have sold her horse. Why poor money out of the window on a lost cause - unless it is something about not loosing face in their community.

If they gave her up for CPS it will be on record that they would be one out of many adoptive parents who revokes it because the child they took in became a failure. A couple in Sweden dropped their former adoptive kid off in Poland when they got a son of their own and their adoptive son became a difficult teenager. He couldn't speak one word in his native language because he was adopted as a baby. This couple was judged severely by the people in their town and neighbors visited the poor teen in Poland until he was adult.

Now they warehouse her at SGA until she is 18 and if she choose to never to have anything to do with her "parents", they can say that they were abandoned for no reason. It remains me about a signature on another messageboard where we are working under cover.

DS 31 Adopted from Hong Kong at 6, for reasons unknown no longer wants to see us

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 04:10:34 PM »
Antidelete copypaste. There's no hiding from us.

How is your Child ?

Postby alexr » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:34 am
Hello Again,
Also wanted to create a thread here to see how your child is doing ?
Our 15yr old son Alex is in Courage Family and has been enrolled at this school since March 15th, 2009.. He is major denial and resistance.. Although his letters are terrible to his Mother and I , we know it has nothing to do with us and stand united in his quest for change for himself , although He has learned, he is not consistent at all and we just hope, work and pray that he paves his way in his own journey.. Still level 1 - no points.. Its just too bad that our children cannot see what is offered them.. If they would just choose to take all that negative energy and put it into moving forward would at least be a start ...
Anyways , just wanted to vent a little bit to try to get some dialogue started here.
Have a great day.
Keith R.

alexr

Re: How is your Child ?

Postby webbjoehnk » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:45 am
Hi Keith:
I am soooooooo glad you are back on the BBS. Our SBA BBS truly needs at jolt. Incidently (but nothing happens by chance, right?) my son Jan, just wrote me a letter about his new best friend Alex who is from New York and sooo cool and who wants to raise Alpacas once he is out of the program and he wants to help him with that. Frustrating part is that my son has been at Oceanside/SBA since October 2008 and currently is 73 merits, level 1. I could yell and I could scream and I could just run down to Rosarito and shake him. My son seems to be so unbelievably comfortable down there that I requested to make him more uncomfortable. He is now carrying around a 10 pound box of books which is to symbolize all the crab he is carrying around. But he still doesn't get it. We decided not to go to the Family weekend because we don't see any results. Let's hope that works. But Keith, thanks a million for sharing your frustration. Sometimes I have the feeling we are the only ones being discouraged. It's good to see we are not alone.

Thanks for your daily motivator. It makes my day!

Warmest hugs,
Connie

webbjoehnk

Postby alexr » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:18 am
Hello Connie,
Thank you for your kind words, that is funny you mention the relationship between Alex and Jan cause he requested a book on Alpacas a while ago. He does mention any friends he makes there. He too into putting all his energy into manipulating his way with us to bring him home.. He's really pulling out ALL the stops in order to get what he wants and WE are NOT moving.. HOME = Graduation. That's it... Or stay there until you are 18.. Thats it...
We were the cheerleaders in his first program.. "Come on Alex, we know you can do it, we are here for you, blah, blah, blah.." for a whole year and still never reached level 2. Lots of stories and excuses, etc. etc..
In reality, it just does not matter what you say or do.. The light goes off for them when it does. despite our efforts so in turn they have the opportunity to get it figured out for themselves. Or not..
One thing we have learned is to truly be accountable ourselves as to how we feel ourselves and move forward toward our purpose and vision.
Always staying nuetral and responding as opposed to reacting.. But I still would like to kick his butt though.. Either way he will stay there until graduation..
We are not attending the functions there either.. We told Ms.Carmen from the start that we are NOT interested in seeing him at all like new parents as he had the choice to work with us while he was home for 5 months. We are giving him the gift of working his OWN program. We have worked the hell out of our for 19 months. Does it suck ? You betcha. but is what it is. Ultimately we said that we arent interested in going 3,500 miles to see him. He needs to be an upper level and showing consistency, working on his issues and his relationships. Until then only are we open to attending a PC. If that is a year , then thats what it is.. We told Ms.Carmen that he would be in his junk at least a year. Of course , she was like "no , he will work," We told her, just wait and you will see... She is seeing..
Anyways when the privilege is earned for his request of a book on alpacas, What book would you recommend ?
Right now in this moment , we are thankful that he is getting an academic education.
If he was home , he would have flunked 9th grade if he didnt end up in juvie.
Do Denise and I get in our Junk from time to time? of course we do, but I address how Im feeling and deal with the obstacle and do what it takes to get to the otherside to be where I truly want to be emotionally..
Remember , Master Manipulators really know how to push the buttons to get what they want.. Dont play the game.. Games over..
You know I can go on and on but must hit the road this morning.. Have a great day Connie and all of you reading this thread.

4444's,
Keith R.

alexr

Postby jm2browne3 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:04 pm
Hi Connie and Keith,

Would you believe we have Alpacas! We had a llama ranch for a number of years too...they are considered the dolphins of the land and are incredible animals in pet therapy. We have horses and dogs and kitties too and had goats and all sorts of other animals...got into all of this for Meagan's sake..or so we thought....We adopted her out of the foster care program. She came to live with us at the age of a little over 2 years old, horribly abused and born of cocaine addict/alcoholic biological parents. The animals were a life saver for her...she used to say she wanted to be a Vet and breed llamas and Arabian horses...so we built an awesome llama herd to eventually turn over to her. To make a long story short, Meagan chose the "low road" and ended up at Sunset Bay Academy. We have sold our llama herd except for our main performance llama...just sold the Arabian horse we bought for Meagan that she used to love. John and I have Missouri Fox Trotters that we ride..we have two adorable Alpaca's that I shear and spin their fiber and knit, crochet, weave and felt etc. into one-of-a-kind creations.

Right before we took Meagan to SBA, she used to say all kinds of hateful things to me about spending time spinning and knitting etc. verbally abused John and attacked him..she refused to take care of her animals anymore, she refused to do any school work. She was defiant, rebellious, very disrespectful, ungrateful...had the "entitlement attitude" was verbally abusive to us, got violent, destroyed her computer and ran away. She told us she hated us and never wanted to see us again and didn't want to live in our home. We were pretty much at our wits end and didn't know where to turn. We were ready to call CPS and have her taken to Juvenile Hall because of her violence toward us and her destructive behavior and then Oceanside/Sunset Bay Academy came into our path "out of the blue"!

Meagan has been at SBA since March 19th this year...almost three months. She graduated from Discovery shortly after she got to SBA and was at a Level 1 for quite awhile. She became a bunk leader and a family assistant and recently moved up to a Level 2. Last week she lost 100 points and ended up in the intervention room for 6 or so hours...not sure she really learned much from that...at least she blew it off to us as if it was no big deal. She had a 5 minute phone call with us this week since she is a Level 2. She was so detached. It was like talking to a perfect stranger.

She says she wants to do the Focus seminar and graduate the first time doing it and not get chosen out so we will see! She will do what she will do...and meanwhile we move on with our lives.

We have turned her over to our Father in Heaven and to Sunset Bay Academy and let go of the outcome as best as we know how to do.

She will be 18 on March 9th so hopefully she will get it together before then and graduate from her program. If not, we are preparing to go on without her.

4444's
Marti B

jm2browne3

Postby alexr » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:55 am
Hey Connie and Marti,
You guys are awesome and a +5 all the way.
Have a fantastic day that truly means something to you in your journey forward.
Anyone else?

In support Always,
Keith