Author Topic: La Experiencia De Fem  (Read 2401 times)

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
La Experiencia De Fem
« on: June 22, 2009, 06:47:09 AM »
Sorry... Removed.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 09:24:02 PM by FemanonFatal2.0 »
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: La Experiencia De Fem - Casa By The Sea / High Impact
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 09:06:28 AM »
Why so serious?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 09:42:27 AM »
I'm going to start out by saying that nobody really cares about this. But you already know that on some level, choosing to post it on fornits. You probably wonder sometimes why you aren't telling your story on Oprah, well, nobody really gives a damn. Keith Olberman or Rachel Maddow, they might take you on, they even bring on suspected terrorists with regularity to interview them about their harsh treatment at the hands of the US military. But not you. That's because your story serves no purpose. It's expected, and wanted. Americans want their bipolar teens punished, and if they had filmed you during your ordeal, a mass of people would watch you suffer with popcorn in their over sized laps.

The same reason why nobody responded to this thread. Even the people on a forum dedicated to it's discussion don't care. You might get a couple short sympathy posts. Oh, that is horrible FemanonFatal2.0, I can relate. Sorry to hear about how your young life was destroyed, I'm glad I'm not you. Things are looking up, with this post sure to offend someone with a misguided sense to protect you, it will draw these internet heroes out of hiding. I just want everyone to ponder why it is this story is here, and nowhere else, and why here it will drop like a rock thrown into a sea. Two words people, nobody cares.

But please, keep posting stories like this. I masturbate to them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 11:24:52 AM »
The American public wants their bipolar/delinquent/problematic teens punished, that's not new-- hell, Brat Camp showed you can even make a decent buck out of the whole thing. It's a culture of cruelty that is very hard for me to understand. But that's a whole 'nother issue.

But although most people don't care, it's a huge stretch to say that *nobody* cares. Otherwise, places like Fornits would simply not exist.

FemAnon-- what can I say, except that I wish I could have been there to ask those questions and report the answers to your mother long before you had to spend two years in that shithole.

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 03:59:42 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Quote from: "Guest"
I'm going to start out by saying that nobody really cares about this. .............. nobody cares.

:blabla:
What a load of "cultspeak", just because you do not give a damn (or you work for a program) does not mean that nobody cares. This is exactly the kind of B.S. the "program" tells you. Nobody will care, so do not bother complaining. Guest-are you really so naieve to think that we have not heard all of this stuff  before? I think the "no one cares" is right up there with "if not for the program you will be "dead, insane or in jail.....KOOLAID get yer KOOLAID!!
:bump:  :bump:  :bump:
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 04:44:36 PM »

^^^^ must be why this guy hangs out here

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 05:13:24 PM »
Two words people, nobody cares.

I didn't post this for sympathy, I posted this so that I would have site material so that the next time someone asks me why I give a shit about kids suffering in residential treatment programs I can just re-direct them to my initial inspiration. I originally wrote this in another thread, but decided to keep this out on its own as to not distract from the topic at hand.

You can go ahead and do what you like... really makes no difference to me, I know I have valid reason to be here.

You on the other hand are clearly a sad little man.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 12:36:42 AM »
Have you thought of suing WWASP?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 08:42:26 PM »
I'm going to start out by saying that nobody really cares about this. But you already know that on some level, choosing to post it on fornits. You probably wonder sometimes why you aren't telling your story on Oprah, well, nobody really gives a damn. Keith Olberman or Rachel Maddow, they might take you on, they even bring on suspected terrorists with regularity to interview them about their harsh treatment at the hands of the US military. But not you. That's because your story serves no purpose. It's expected, and wanted. Americans want their bipolar teens punished, and if they had filmed you during your ordeal, a mass of people would watch you suffer with popcorn in their over sized laps.

The same reason why nobody responded to this thread. Even the people on a forum dedicated to it's discussion don't care. You might get a couple short sympathy posts. Oh, that is horrible FemanonFatal2.0, I can relate. Sorry to hear about how your young life was destroyed, I'm glad I'm not you. Things are looking up, with this post sure to offend someone with a misguided sense to protect you, it will draw these internet heroes out of hiding. I just want everyone to ponder why it is this story is here, and nowhere else, and why here it will drop like a rock thrown into a sea. Two words people, nobody cares.

Wow, you're pretty twisted there my friend! There actually have been talk show hosts that have had guests on from programs. So, there are people who care. The problem is it's not a super hot topic because most people cannot relate to this subject. Basically it's so fucked up they cannot wrap their brains around it.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.