Author Topic: Q&A Friends - Reform  (Read 928 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Q&A Friends - Reform
« on: June 12, 2009, 11:30:30 AM »
how many of you know kids that ended up WAY WORSE once they left the seed?

i can think of scores.

yet, i can't think of anyone it actually helped.

i even know 3 guys - adults at the time, who chose to return to jail instead of sit in that crap. they had their probation officers pull them out of there. one actually ran away from his captors home, and went straight to dade county jail and turned himself over.

i guess jail food was better than warm, and moldy 2 day old white bread peanut butter and jelly. and cool aid.

what a fucking horror show.

if i lived in florida, i'd file a class action law suit against the seed corp. on behalf of all those injured by that facade. the law doesn't protect the seed from statutory limitations, where people clearly may still have signs of damage. statements made here prove they still have damage.

"talking to a guy in thailand who was drinking a beer, and looking around to see if anyone saw you talking to him." you are obviously sick and the long-lasting affects are still there - works for korea.

fact: i live in japan.

no drugs here. good kids. no tattoos. no violence. co-existence in community and family -- shinto buddhist culture.

that may be the answer to the problems the u.s. has.

honestly, i can't stand talking to western people. the ME culture in a world of WE. they are clearly the most lost people in the world. even worse -- the u.s. can't even compete in the new global market they pushed so badly to have.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »