Author Topic: Cedu as Prison and work-camp/Gulag; REBELLION - impossible?  (Read 6034 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Cedu as Prison and work-camp/Gulag; REBELLION - impossible?
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 09:24:42 AM »
But when it was buttering his bread, I suggest he turned a blind eye, to what should have been obvious...

or maybe it wasn't obvious to adults up there...I'd like the general public of Bonners Ferry to weigh in on this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "try another castle"
I'm starting to lean away from the idea of using of analogies to describe CEDU. I know that the idea is to help describe it to people who had never been there, (and maybe assist us in understanding our own experience) but we (the general we) seem to get bogged down in semantics as a result. Mainly because there is rarely an accurate fit.

There ARE facilities that are easier to compare to other types of internment. Tranquility bay is about as close to a prison camp as you can get.

This is not CEDU. CEDU and its clones are really their own animal. So the 64 thousand dolla question, in my mind, is not "What is the closest, most easily understandable thing we can compare CEDU to?" but rather "What is CEDU?"

Marcus Aurelius, the Meditations, Book Eight

This thing, what is it in itself, in its own constitution? What is
its substance and material? And what its causal nature (or form)?
And what is it doing in the world? And how long does it subsist?

"First principles, Clarice. Simplicity."

tick tock. You will tell me when those lambs stop screaming, won't you?

During the time period my loved one was interred it was an acutal prison where s/he was, imprisoned, prevented from leaving with physical force.

I am saying this absolutely to clear up confusion about the nature of the beast, at least the running springs gulag.

I totally believe you.

But like Hannibal said.

"NO.... that's incidental."

All of CEDU's methods.. practices.. propheets.. workshops... rules... punishments... all incidental. The bus that gets them there. The things that get them what they want. The things that keep the machine running... Same as how Buffalo Bill's murder of women is incidental. His nature is not to murder women.. his nature is that he covets.

What is CEDU's nature? Why does it exist? What compels it?

I don't have an answer for this... I'm saying that maybe we should finally open up a discussion about it.

Although two things that spring to mind at the moment are greed and power... not a definitive answer, just something to get the ball rolling.

There is a need in this country... a need that CEDU fills, however perversely. Its reason for living.

Have you jerk offs actually sat back and read some of this shit you are writing. My god............ What was CEDU..........It was, what ever you got out of it. It cost an arm and a leg to be sent there so i would think that it was an alternative for your parents (who would be rich and tired of your shit) and you instead of being so obsessed with drugs or gang banging or what ever fucked up life style you were leading at that time to kill you. You had to work and conform to a way of life or there were  consequences, (hum sounds like real life outside of the school too) but most of you were so out of touch with reality that the program had to be to crazy. The only abuse i saw was some gang banger wanna be fuck punched a staff member Ray Kreiter in the face and gave him a black eye and that was just after he smashes a coffee cup over a guys head across the table from me because he had a different gang sign on his hand (now that seems a little more inteligent, idiots). So whether the school was good, bad or indifferent who really gives a shit, if it impacted you this much it is because you have an obsessive compulsive behavior and what ever you do there is no in between. You either fuck yourself up with drugs, alcohol, gang banging, gambling or now dwelling on something and making it worse than what it really was, which at the longest was 30 months of your pathetic fucking life, if you hadn't of gone would have probably been over years ago. You want real shit read the news or open your window and look outside to join reality for the first time in your life's.
-----------------OUT----------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 06:09:54 PM »
[/quote]

Have you jerk offs actually sat back and read some of this shit you are writing. My god............ What was CEDU..........It was, what ever you got out of it. It cost an arm and a leg to be sent there so i would think that it was an alternative for your parents (who would be rich and tired of your shit) and you instead of being so obsessed with drugs or gang banging or what ever fucked up life style you were leading at that time to kill you. You had to work and conform to a way of life or there were  consequences, (hum sounds like real life outside of the school too) but most of you were so out of touch with reality that the program had to be to crazy. The only abuse i saw was some gang banger wanna be fuck punched a staff member Ray Kreiter in the face and gave him a black eye and that was just after he smashes a coffee cup over a guys head across the table from me because he had a different gang sign on his hand (now that seems a little more inteligent, idiots). So whether the school was good, bad or indifferent who really gives a shit, if it impacted you this much it is because you have an obsessive compulsive behavior and what ever you do there is no in between. You either fuck yourself up with drugs, alcohol, gang banging, gambling or now dwelling on something and making it worse than what it really was, which at the longest was 30 months of your pathetic fucking life, if you hadn't of gone would have probably been over years ago. You want real shit read the news or open your window and look outside to join reality for the first time in your life's.
-----------------OUT----------------[/quote]
Spoken like a true kool-aid drinker, or former staff.  Either way, go fuck yourself.  And, I see you're too much of a pussy to even state your name.

I'm so pleased your "Cedu experience" was so positive.  I hope when the institutions closed down you didn't get paid.  Which, must of been a bitch since I'm sure you needed money for your favorite phone sex operator.   :waaaa:

Take your Cedu cheerleading pom poms off and go fuck yourself.  Nobody gives two shits what you think.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 06:38:16 PM »
Have you jerk offs actually sat back and read some of this shit you are writing. My god............ What was CEDU..........It was, what ever you got out of it. It cost an arm and a leg to be sent there so i would think that it was an alternative for your parents (who would be rich and tired of your shit) and you instead of being so obsessed with drugs or gang banging or what ever fucked up life style you were leading at that time to kill you. You had to work and conform to a way of life or there were consequences, (hum sounds like real life outside of the school too) but most of you were so out of touch with reality that the program had to be to crazy. The only abuse i saw was some gang banger wanna be fuck punched a staff member Ray Kreiter in the face and gave him a black eye and that was just after he smashes a coffee cup over a guys head across the table from me because he had a different gang sign on his hand (now that seems a little more inteligent, idiots). So whether the school was good, bad or indifferent who really gives a shit, if it impacted you this much it is because you have an obsessive compulsive behavior and what ever you do there is no in between. You either fuck yourself up with drugs, alcohol, gang banging, gambling or now dwelling on something and making it worse than what it really was, which at the longest was 30 months of your pathetic fucking life, if you hadn't of gone would have probably been over years ago. You want real shit read the news or open your window and look outside to join reality for the first time in your life's.
-----------------OUT----------------Guest

who ever posted this has a shitty memory, it was two different people who were involved. Get your facts straight!!!

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 07:34:22 PM »
Have you jerk offs actually sat back and read some of this shit you are writing. My god............ What was CEDU..........It was, what ever you got out of it. It cost an arm and a leg to be sent there so i would think that it was an alternative for your parents (who would be rich and tired of your shit) and you instead of being so obsessed with drugs or gang banging or what ever fucked up life style you were leading at that time to kill you. You had to work and conform to a way of life or there were consequences, (hum sounds like real life outside of the school too) but most of you were so out of touch with reality that the program had to be to crazy. The only abuse i saw was some gang banger wanna be fuck punched a staff member Ray Kreiter in the face and gave him a black eye and that was just after he smashes a coffee cup over a guys head across the table from me because he had a different gang sign on his hand (now that seems a little more inteligent, idiots). So whether the school was good, bad or indifferent who really gives a shit, if it impacted you this much it is because you have an obsessive compulsive behavior and what ever you do there is no in between. You either fuck yourself up with drugs, alcohol, gang banging, gambling or now dwelling on something and making it worse than what it really was, which at the longest was 30 months of your pathetic fucking life, if you hadn't of gone would have probably been over years ago. You want real shit read the news or open your window and look outside to join reality for the first time in your life's.
-----------------OUT----------------

I was talking in another thread about "weeding out the trolls from the legits"

This is a perfect example of the former. (obviously)

Juvenile, abusive, attacks with inaccurate information, and doesn't address whatever issue and butthurt they had with the original post.

The burden of proof is on you when you criticize a question. (In this case, "What is CEDU?") You must either answer the question for yourself, or explain why you find  the question invalid. I'm assuming you felt that you did the latter with your diatribe, but it was rambling and missed the point, since it was not attacking the question, but merely attacking those of us who have asked it.

Also... intelligent is spelled with two Ls, although I'm willing to give you a mulligan on that, since it could easily be a typo. Unfortunate word to make one with, though.

However, "life's"? No excuse for that. I would hope you would know when to use the possessive versus the plural. Try "lives". Or.. "your life's a joke."

That works.

There are plenty of posters in this forum who have grammar and spelling issues, myself included, but when a troll makes these errors... they just seem... I dunno... hypocritical. Normally you want to come off as somewhat intelligent when you are making an outright attack on someone's character.

Holding Water 101. I give your argument a D. It's not an F because it actually commanded enough of my interest to respond, so Take Heart. You're not completely full of the proverbial fail.

Just really, really close.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2009, 11:32:38 AM »
... she. she's raving mad from waaaaaaay too much koolaid.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 11:34:11 AM »
yeah...and spell check usually can't cover up the fact that you are an ignoramus.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2009, 05:54:55 AM »
Quote from: "we know who you are, and still think caroline is an EVIL being"
... she. she's raving mad from waaaaaaay too much koolaid.

You think it's her? Really?

Is that even possible? I would think that using a keyboard would be difficult with hooves.

I'm not sure whether to be impressed or disturbed.

EDIT:

I have decided that I need to find some way of measuring the amount of obnoxious condescension I use in my posts. The smarm-o-meter, snark-o-meter or something. choad-level, sphincter-scale. (i like the last one.)

if i make fun of myself, then it makes it ok, right? :P