Author Topic: RIP David J. Chalmers, ASR Victim  (Read 3700 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: RIP David J. Chalmers, ASR Victim
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 03:05:09 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
How About These Stats?

You forgot to mention Sunday night is random rape night and the multiple sex acts with children are held on wednesdays. I would check with the school on that because they change it with each peer group. You dont want to show up unannounced on the wrong night.

Yeah, here's one kid's description of it.  Thanks for bringing it up.

Child Rapes at ASR

This is not a funny subject, Whootie.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 04:07:47 PM »
How About These Stats?

You forgot to mention Sunday night is random rape night and the multiple sex acts with children are held on wednesdays. I would check with the school on that because they change it with each peer group. You dont want to show up unannounced on the wrong night.

Child Rapes at ASR

[/size]

It is if you consider the anonymous source was pulling your leg!!!  Sorry I had to burst your bubble. The random rapes occur on sundays.  You should check your sources next time.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 05:10:17 PM »
How About These Stats?

Child Rapes at ASR

Apparently this woman having sexual relations with minors (i.e. raping them) is OK by TheWho.  At least we know where he's coming from now.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 08:42:04 AM »
TheWho thinks rape is a funny subject.  He's a very, very sick individual.  Not to mention he sits home all day in front of the 'puter while his wife earns the bacon.  He has mentioned many times that he's virtually unemployable, and I think everyone can see why.

TheWho at the watercooler:  "Hey, did you hear about that ten year old that was sodomized with a stick?  DUDE!  That's fucking HILARIOUS!"

RIP, Dave.  You're free from sick people like this now.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 09:38:10 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David J. Chalmers  
Chalmers, David J. LOUDONVILLE David Julian Chalmers, 24, died Monday, November 26, 2007, ultimately succumbing to the addictive disorders that plagued him daily for over half of his lifetime. For young David, the great storm is over. "Dave" was born on May 16, 1983 in rural Western Kentucky; moving to Ballston Lake, N.Y. at the age of 4. Dave was a joyful youngster and we're sure it is his wish that we all remember him as the kindhearted and carefree boy that he was during these early childhood years on Wood Dale Drive, where he spent summers at Camp Chingachgook and swam in the Country Knolls pool. Dave continued to enjoy many outdoor activities - especially fishing, golfing, skiing, and snowboarding. He enjoyed watching Yankee baseball with his father and their yearly trips to the stadium. Dave attended both Shenendehowa High School and the LaSalle Institute in Troy where he was selected a member in the National Junior Honor Society of secondary schools. He graduated high school with honors from the Academy at Swift River therapeutic boarding school in Cummings, Mass. If his happiest days were as a youngster, his finest were serving in Costa Rica on a reforestation conservation project while at the Academy at Swift River in 2001. At the time of his death, Dave was actively involved in an addiction recovery process. He was dearly beloved by his family and will never be forgotten by those who watched his struggles - his parents, Paul and Susan; his brother, Mark; sister, Anne; friend, Kurt Cummins; his grandmother, Janis Morgan; uncles, John and George; and Aunt Ellen. David loved his cousins - especially Nicholas and Anthony with whom he spent many playful afternoons, and his dog Bella. David had many friends at various phases throughout his life, and his family would like to thank all those who continued to reach out to him until the end - especially Kurt for his selfless devotion. All are invited to attend calling hours on Friday from 4-8 p.m. at the Bowen Funeral Home, 97 Old Loudon Road in Latham. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday at 10:00 a.m. at St. Pius the X Church, 23 Crumitie Road in Loudonville. Interment will follow in Albany Rural Cemetery, Menands. Contributions may be made to Equinox, 95 Central Avenue, Albany, NY 12206 in memory of David J. Chalmers. Condolence book and directions at www.bowenfuneralhome.com "Lift up your wings and fly. Alleliuah the great storm is over. Lift up your wings and fly." "Rest in peace dear one. May the Lord our God take you into his heart." From olde English hymn.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2009, 05:43:39 PM »
TheWho thinks rape is a funny subject.  He's a very, very sick individual.  Not to mention he sits home all day in front of the 'puter while his wife earns the bacon.  He has mentioned many times that he's virtually unemployable, and I think everyone can see why.

TheWho at the watercooler:  "Hey, did you hear about that ten year old that was sodomized with a stick?  DUDE!  That's fucking HILARIOUS!"

RIP, Dave.  You're free from sick people like this now.

RIP
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control