Author Topic: The Imagine propheet. Who ARE you....?  (Read 1786 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
The Imagine propheet. Who ARE you....?
« on: May 23, 2009, 12:44:02 AM »

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The Imagine propheet. Who ARE you....?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 12:45:28 AM »
I GUESS I WILL TURN IN NOW BECAUSE YOU GOT SO QUIET ALL OF A SUDDEN.  AM I THAT BAD? OR THAT GOOD?  I MISS YOU ALREADY. I WILL COME BACK TOMARROW MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT TO SEE IF YOU ARE READY TO TALK TO ME. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT OTHER SITE YOU WILL BE STARTING UP ON.  I GUESS ALL I HAVE TO DO IS LOOK UP RUSS, SO IT WILL BE EASY. SEE YOU TOMARROW UNLESS YOU DECIDE TO SPEAK UP. I WILL SET MY ALARM CLOCK EVERY 2 HOURS TO SEE IF YOU CAME BACK.

GOOD NIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT AND DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE..
AND DON'T FORGET TO SAY YOUR PRAYERS.
I AM SURE GOD WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU
YOU MIGHT EVEN GET SAVED, I HOPE SO

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 02:07:48 AM »
Quote from: "LET'S TALK HERE"
I GUESS I WILL TURN IN NOW BECAUSE YOU GOT SO QUIET ALL OF A SUDDEN.  AM I THAT BAD? OR THAT GOOD?  I MISS YOU ALREADY. I WILL COME BACK TOMARROW MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT TO SEE IF YOU ARE READY TO TALK TO ME. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT OTHER SITE YOU WILL BE STARTING UP ON.  I GUESS ALL I HAVE TO DO IS LOOK UP RUSS, SO IT WILL BE EASY. SEE YOU TOMARROW UNLESS YOU DECIDE TO SPEAK UP. I WILL SET MY ALARM CLOCK EVERY 2 HOURS TO SEE IF YOU CAME BACK.

GOOD NIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT AND DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE..
AND DON'T FORGET TO SAY YOUR PRAYERS.
I AM SURE GOD WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU
YOU MIGHT EVEN GET SAVED, I HOPE SO

Geez Louise... Ya really are almost precious... After filling up almost the entire Active Topics page with LET'S TALK HERE posts, all for the sake of avenging "Russ Decker's good name" (since judgment rendered in the San Bernardino Courthouse was not up to snuff with your opinion), ya wanna close by seeing fit to flaunt the promise/threat of God and Salvation in front of the godless heathen (i.e., anti-CEDU) masses.

Do you think you just might be unraveling? ...Just a wee tiny bit?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 10:21:12 AM »
WOW, I NEED STRONGER COFFEE AND MY DICTIONARY TO KEEP UP WITH YOU.  I'M SURE WE ARE NOT TALKING TO THE MASSES HERE, IT'S JUST YOU AND ME.  EVERYONE ON THIS END FOUND MORE INTERESTING THINGS TO DO, SO OUR FRIENDSHIP CAN BLOOM NOW. SEE YOU WHEN YOU RESPOND.

OH THAT IS A NICE BEAR PICTURE, SO NOW I KNOW YOU LIKE BEARS, LOOKS LIKE A MOMA BEAR.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 03:50:53 AM »
Quote from: "GOOD MORNING GIA"
WOW, I NEED STRONGER COFFEE AND MY DICTIONARY TO KEEP UP WITH YOU.

Turning off CAPS LOCK might help a tad, too.  People who type in all caps tend to either come off as lunatics, idiots, multiple amputees, or some combination thereof.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 07:55:03 AM »
SEE YOU WHEN YOU RESPOND.

Now you see me.

Does this make me look fat?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 02:09:06 PM »
I AM FLATTERED, YOU CAME BACK TO TALK. IT IS NICE TO HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND, SOMETHING FOR ME TO DO.  I HAVE BEEN ANCIOUSLY WAITING FOR YOU. HOW WAS YOUR DAY TODAY? DID YOU HAVE TO HELP LOTS OF KIDS? OR JUST A FEW? DID YOU TELL THEM THAT YOU MET SOMEONE WHO MAKES THEM LOOK GOOD?

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 06:32:21 PM »
To "Hi Gia" and "Let's Talk Here" and "Russ Decker, The Truth" the would-be illiterate law student and PTA Mom and all your other nome de plumes...here's the deal.  I only post with one name.  The other indivudlas you are cyberstalking because they have appeared in a Russ Decker blog are not me.  Unlike you, I don't change my name or identity with every whimsical post.  Further, I have been a member since 2006 and in that time have logged a mere 33 posts, or, an average of 11 posts per year.  I did not even know about this site until 2005.  It has been around much longer than that.  All the earlier posts about Russ were by individuals who had the "pleasure" of knowing him in far different circumstances and have liberally expounded upon their experieinces on various threads on this site.   Personally, I am not that Russ-centric.  However, popping up under multiple threads trying to engage me, when infact you are engaging ta variety of other members appears rather like an obesession.  Although it is rather comical and, I am sure, enjoyable to many and I was tempted to let you continue to make a complete and utter fool of yourself...I thought I might clue you in to reality.  Further, this site is not about giving "feedback" as you stated in one of your multitude of demonic diatribes.  The site is generally for information, perhaps reunifications, but mainly for support for the survivors of the Synanon spinoffs that caused so much pain and trauma.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 07:33:00 PM »
WOW, YOUR TEACHERS MUST HAVE HAD A HARD TIME GRADING YOUR PAPERS. DO THE KIDS YOU HELP UNDERSTAND YOU? YOUR VOCABULARY IS AMAZING.  I THINK YOU ARE THE SMARTEST PERSON I HAVE MET YET! NOT KIDDING.