Author Topic: Use of Tasers in programs  (Read 1538 times)

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
Use of Tasers in programs
« on: May 21, 2009, 05:22:46 PM »
Did any of you see Tasers used to control teens in residential programs?

Auntie Em
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Use of Tasers in programs
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 12:11:20 AM »
I was wrongly accused of stealing a pair of shoes from an auction, long story, but during sentencing the judge gave me the choice between juvie or an juvenile detention camp. The judge made it sound like a camp or something, so I thought I caught a lucky break when I chose to go to  Camp Greenlake. Little did I know... The place was pretty bad, poisonous rattlesnakes and unbearable heat, after a little while I was longing for the air conditioned cold cement cell of juvie. The main idea at Greenlake, as we called it, was they wanted us to dig large holes all day long. To me it seemed pointless, but they said it built character, so whatever..we did it to avoid being further punished. This one guard was real mean and carried a taser, but I never actually saw him taser a kid. This place was for real though, they even had guns in case we tried to run.
After a while I did some investigating and learned why they wanted to dig all those holes, and the reason was pretty shocking to me and I hardly believed it, but they actually had us looking for buried treasure out there in that hot desert camp. The mean guard was always harassing us and throwing rocks at us and stuff, and this one time one of my buddies there finally snapped. He hit the mean guard with his shovel right in the face, and then took off running to the mountains in the distance. At first they thought about shooting at him as he ran, but they figured he would die of thirst within a couple days, or so I gathered from over hearing the guard's conversation. He didn't have any family and I felt like I owed it to him so I set out to go find him. I tried to get the guard's truck but drove it into one of the holes we dug while trying to escape, and ended up wrecking it so I had to make a run for it into the desert. I got real lucky though and found my friend hiding under this old wooden boat. I knew from what my grandpa told me there was an oasis at the top of this one mountain and we set off to hike there.
We barely made it but when we got to the top of the mountain it had a river with fresh water and a patch of wild onions. We ate a bunch of onions for a few days and relaxed, but came up with a plan to go back and get the treasure. I was pretty sure I knew where it was based on the clues I found, so we hiked back down in the middle of the night and started digging to find the treasure. We actually ended up finding it, but as luck was not on our side, the guard's found us out before we could get away with it. We were down in the hole and the guard's wanted to make us give them the treausre, then these poisonous lizard things jumped out of the dirt all over us. They should of bit us and we would of been killed, but we found out later it turns out they don't like the smell of onions and since we ate so many they didn't want to bite us. At the same moment my lawyer showed up and said that I was wrongly convicted and being immediately released. The treasure had my name on it, because as fate would have it, my grandparents were the one's who buried it, so I got to keep it and take it home. But I really liked Zero, my younger friend's name, and told my lawyer I wasn't leaving without him. Then the cops showed up, and my lawyer demanded to see Zero's file. He didn't have a family and was basically just a slave there, so they refused to show the file. The cops became suspicious and started asking questions and long story short the place  was closed. I ended up sharing the treasure with Zero, who's mom came back to live with him now that he was rich.
I am so glad I never got tasered, but to answer your question, yes the mean guard did carry a taser.

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 12:15:31 AM »
And then what did Mr. Sir do?????

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 02:16:27 AM »
Quote from: "stoodoodog"
And then what did Mr. Sir do?????
See for your self, but at High Impact they demonstrated eletrical devices to scare the kids.

Offline robert1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 10:00:01 AM »
Quote from: "AuntieEm2"
Did any of you see Tasers used to control teens in residential programs?

Auntie Em

Amazing, I don't even see that. A taser? used to control teens? That's bad to use taser to scare the teens or kids.