Author Topic: HLA Facebook Groups  (Read 30683 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: HLA Facebook Groups
« Reply #300 on: August 11, 2009, 03:20:08 AM »
it was all me. i confess. but i'm only the first and third pg54 guy, the other guys are some nerds from taiwan and some guy in el paso, texas.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 11, 2009, 03:22:08 AM »
fuck off

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 11, 2009, 03:35:48 AM »
wtf happened here? i leave to go to dinner and all of a sudden a dozen weirdos have assumed my identity? seriously, WTF. the past dozen or so posters are completely full of shit and are lying, pretending to be me. this is so immature.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 11, 2009, 03:41:16 AM »
you got that last bit right but your still lying everyone knows trolls feed on corn nuts

Offline lacey'smom

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 11, 2009, 05:09:30 PM »
how little pg54 counselor knew - lacey was court ordered - as of 08 10 2000 - the public school system (due to choices lacey made to manage her reactions to the stresses from ongoing family litigation from before she was born) referred her to RICA/Mark Twain..basically a low end public jail for teens...only through Children's Hospital contacts to Patricia Murphy, one of Bucci head goons, did Lacey avoid that hell and I get to slip her out of state to Utah...if pg54 counselor actually have "knowledge", they would have known the judge, GAL, and multiple law firms(Q&Q was small potatoes compared to these big boys/girls)that had total control over placement. The only reason my phone calls/contact could be controlled, under threat of jail, was that the Court was in complete control.  My being in jail would have made me completely unavailable upon her graduation.  Emotional screwballl?  ok, I can own that, but if you all here truly want to put forth better solutions, it would have had to have been years before HLA was in the picture.  With Patty Murphy in Bucci's pocket, and in cohoots with the GAL and the opposing law firm, there was no discussion on placement of "placement".  Patty Murphy tried to bribe me with issues being negotiated in an ongoing lawsuit, for NOT placing, but as the ed consult had no knowledge of the lack of reliability of the parties, it was ludicrous to "trust" her interference.
Solutions people - parents are reading with kids in the early stages of these challenges and I challenge you all to address better solutions than the ones i was offerred!!!!

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 11, 2009, 06:57:54 PM »
Quote from: "lacey'smom"
how little pg54 counselor knew - lacey was court ordered - as of 08 10 2000 - the public school system (due to choices lacey made to manage her reactions to the stresses from ongoing family litigation from before she was born) referred her to RICA/Mark Twain..basically a low end public jail for teens...only through Children's Hospital contacts to Patricia Murphy, one of Bucci head goons, did Lacey avoid that hell and I get to slip her out of state to Utah...if pg54 counselor actually have "knowledge", they would have known the judge, GAL, and multiple law firms(Q&Q was small potatoes compared to these big boys/girls)that had total control over placement. The only reason my phone calls/contact could be controlled, under threat of jail, was that the Court was in complete control.  My being in jail would have made me completely unavailable upon her graduation.  Emotional screwballl?  ok, I can own that, but if you all here truly want to put forth better solutions, it would have had to have been years before HLA was in the picture.  With Patty Murphy in Bucci's pocket, and in cohoots with the GAL and the opposing law firm, there was no discussion on placement of "placement".  Patty Murphy tried to bribe me with issues being negotiated in an ongoing lawsuit, for NOT placing, but as the ed consult had no knowledge of the lack of reliability of the parties, it was ludicrous to "trust" her interference.
Solutions people - parents are reading with kids in the early stages of these challenges and I challenge you all to address better solutions than the ones i was offerred!!!!

I was court ordered? News to me. Thought HLA didn't take court ordered kids.  :wall:

Whatever.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 11, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »
Quote from: "lacey'smom"

lacey’s mom,  program parents whose kids were court ordered are not to blame for what the program did to their kids.

“Regular” people get steamrolled by the judiciary and law enforcement with regularity. That amounts to ongoing, socially accepted tyranny and violence perpetrated by the state against the vulnerable.

Consider suing not just Hidden Lake Academy, but all the corrupt govt. officials you mentioned.  

Don’t mind the trolls. Whomever is this pg54 guy  he knew who your daughter is..He's staff at Hidden Lake Academy and his words expose it for the gulag it is, whether he was responsible for these last few posts, or not.

Offline lacey'smom

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 11, 2009, 09:20:27 PM »
Lacey asked me to divulge the "thread" that got her to HLA.  I thoughtthis would be a scenerio that would make it easier to her and help in your cause, which I support.  I did not "join" the suit, as I was still being sued and it would have only prolonged the multiple suits against me.

To honor my daughter's wishes, I will do the thread privately with her and then if she can help, whatever your causes are, I give her my blessing and will help her as I can.

As to suing all these entities, Lacey would have to know the whole story and decide for herself, if in participating in that activity, it would not further hurt her.

Thank you for your kind words.  There has been way hurt enough on so many people's parts and I wish I could have done more to help other's, but the health and well being of our family had to come first.

Offline lacey'smom

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 12, 2009, 07:34:31 AM »
For those of you here that truly are at tryingto get at the heart of this issue, transfer of liability is always the driving force. You are correct, the parent is the point of responsibility, but when you see you elementary school child slip from having always been an honor student(not a big deal, but an indicator of issues), first chair violin(not caring about their favorite talent, another indicator of issues), catcher on the softball team(getting hit by the ball rather than dominating the game, another indicator of issues), best in her dressage class(getting thrown from their horse, which never could have happened just weeks before, the hugest red flag!) and you go to the school or therapist for help, what you get are referrals. At the time, in your "clouded, concerned" state, you think you are getting help.  So you follow the thread of referrals, to the insurance company, which follows the referrals from the school. You start down the road of IEPs.  The IEPs escalate to removing "out of control" kids to a "better environment", which will be able to provide the required "services" to deliver the child's "constitutional right of the child to an education". Only way down this rotten road, later, do you realize that everyone was only out to "cover their ass", transfer liability off of themselves. The road is almost never short. It is years and many referrals later, you get ratchetted up to an involvement of the Judicial System, which only cares about controlling people to have a set point of maintaining the "norm". The school system protects from getting sued, the insurance company protects from getting sued, the Judicial System could care less about mixing "victums" with predators, so they mix rape victums with predators and then you get all the way through the inpatient hospitals and outpatient programs to finally, the ed consultant(which you don't know is in the pocket of the TBS) and you find yourself following these experts, to sending your kid to the "best" possible environment. The kid, given there are millions of dollars and non-caring other adults involved, who see an opportunity to manipulate and make themselves the center of attention, if they have been ignored all their life, by this other adult, figure that this other parent must really "care" and they tragically get pulled down this road.  The TBS, seeing the piles of money available to them and seeing the convulated, complicated parental emotions involved, drools with anticipation to participate in a scenerio, that the longer they perpetuate the twisted scenerio, the more money they will make. What would be the TBS's motivation to "help" sort outthe twisted scenerio with the kid.  If they did, NO MORE MONEY FOR THEM!  This is true of the school sytem(theraputically trained persoonnel make way more then regular staff), the psychiatrists only make more money, the more complicated and serious their diagnosis.  In today's society, this industry of "troubled families", broken families, is worth trillions. Society breeds, lack of respect for parents, lack of respect for morals or values, lack of respect for family structure, turn to the almighty "state for all your answers. They can "help".  When the "experts, help", you lose all your power as a parent and you get caught in the web of, "it is not my fault".  It is my fault.  I do care and it is my responsibility for listening or trusting all these goons!

Offline lacey'smom

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 12, 2009, 08:10:10 AM »
Not to discourage you, but it matters little for you to put Bucci out of business.  You think that the staff that interviewed me, made reccommondations, took control of a vunerable teen, took the tuition, asserted undo control over an entire traumatized family and played footsie with the teams of Washington D.C. lawyers, controlled by Judge Dugan, who relied on the word of the GAL, Suzanne Duclos, you think these people, these "staff", went off quietly into the night, to get a "real job"?  The organization was made up of predator people. Those "highly trained experts" went somewhere and just becasue they are not with B anymore, does not mean they are not still practising the same raping of families.  I say, the starting point is the school system that starts this problem, by inserting their authority, as a higher authority, in the child's life, over the parent's.  Then when the child acts up, they turn on that child, start with their "helping experts", to invalidate the parent, who lacks the degrees, etc., in the "helping", healthcare field. I fought all the way up to the Superintendant of the school system that Lacey went to, with a adolescent attorney, in tow.  I had fought for two years, 1998-2000, with my personal attorney, through both the school and taking it to District Court, to force the school system to appropriately, treat my daughter's health and well-being over the minority overage predator, who sexually harrassed her and made her school life a living hell. They had the gall to tell me that this predator had a "Civil Right to an Education and they were allowed to keep his criminal status a secret from the other parents, because he was disabled and had a "right to privacy".  HLA was years down in the progression of events and by that time, the "decision process" had dozens of school figures, legal staff, therapy(I always loved Lacey's "the rapists) figures, psychiatrists down to social workers, and of course, don't forget, law enforcement, waiting in the wings to lock me or her up, if we crossed the line.  At the end, all I could do was to fight to keep her from being legally deemed at 18, to not be held till 19(of course, the GAL warned, threatened, that should she suffer trauma due to my not participating with the process of keeping her a 18-19 year old, I would be held personally, LIABLE). I took my chances and when she graduated and dissapeared for a time, all I could do was pray.  Today, those of you who know Lacey, she is an incredible person, wife, mother and professional.  I hope to help her sort out the 25 year chain of events that led us all to these events, but I say to you all, the problem is the trillions of dollars involved in the Universities and Healthcare/Judicial professions that will NOT give this income up quietly.  Your work belongs, organized to your Local, then State, then to you U.S. Legislators, to force them to listen to you and understand the problem and accpt, whatever solutions are proferred, have to be, WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION.  You have to decide, from when the problem starts, what are better solutions, than just sitting her and bashing pathetic bottom feeders. They are only the happy recipients of all the other organizations, who pay very high-priced lawyers, to defer, RISK! I DO NOT PRETEND TO KNOW THE ANSWERS OR I WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALREADY.  I DO KNOW THE PROBLEM.  WE LIVED IT AS A FAMILY.

Offline lacey'smom

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 12, 2009, 08:21:31 AM »
My exposure to this long, horrible experience, taught me one huge piece of information, I would have never known.  Lacey, as probably most of you are, those who were "students", represent, the "best and brightest", from our society.  If you could have been easily "controlled", mentally or physically, there would have been, no problem.  Lacey was exponentially, way over and above me, her peers, the school workers, the healtcare workers, who tried to control her, hence the problems.  They best you as kids,  metaphorically speaking.  The only way to protect, the highest value our planet has, you, is to group up and come back at these pathetic control freaks and beat them at their own game, for the sole purpose of having those brilliant, vibrant, whacky kids coming behind you, to not be medicated, controlled or "labelled" and stuck out in the woods to be "used" by sicko, experts.  I know, I was one of you, back in the 60's, but it was a different world back then.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 12, 2009, 12:22:45 PM »
First, did you (lacey's mom) ever graduate from high school? your ramblings are incoherent. please look over them and make them make sense. good grammar and spelling is unnecessary, it's the internet. but clean that shit shit up, it's digusting how many commas you put in. You took five sentences and merged them into one, sometimes skipping from one subject to another within the same sentence.

second, theres more to this story than what your're telling us.

third, I'm well aware of the problems within public schools. WHY NOT JUST MOVE TO ANOTHER DISTRICT? or send her to a private school as soon as she started fucking up? or send her out of the country to a school in canada, switzerland, or england? You obviously had plenty of money to lawyers and HLA. why not spend that money on a quality traditional private boarding school? heck, that's half the reason boarding schools exist! even if she was court ordered to NOT be allowed those options, are you going to let that get in the way? WTF did lacey do that was so bad she sentenced to a jail term? go to another state, and dont come back. they cant touch you. why would you even want to remain in a state that did such things to your family. you obviously had enough money for HLA, you have enough to move. not moving to keep your daughter out of jail is just plain selfish.

all i see is a very dumb, naive, overly-emotional or drunk mother who made some very ignorant choices in her life.

and you said lacey reacted to legal issues within the family that stemmed back from before she was born. So you're saying you brought a life into this world knowing that you did not have a stable family environment to provide? did you have her with a man you just divorced or something? ever heard of an abortion? or are you too self-righteous for one?

if you want us to understand what happened and be nice you should fix up your posts so we can actually comprehend whats going on. a suggestion would be to take your time, dont try to stuff 25 years worth of information into a single sentence.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 12, 2009, 12:43:07 PM »
At no point in time did i ever participate in the manipulation of families. I joined HLA because it seemed like a nice place (on the surface) which was located just a few miles from where i live. I wanted to help troubled kids. I knew nothing about the corruption present at HLA before i joined. When i found out, i tried to change things, make things more ethical and less damaging. when i realized that was futile, i quit. Before i left, i went so far as to collect phone numbers of parents and make phone calls to them to expose what was really going on at HLA. I was hung up on all but twice, those two kids were pulled within 24 hours of me talking to their parent. As one guest poster recently commented: there were good staff and bad staff, the whole range. I like to think of myself as a good staff, the few kids that remember me from HLA agree wholeheartedly.  When i left HLA, I took a job teaching european history at a local high school and another job working at a halfway house in atlanta for orphaned juvenile offenders.

again, the post with the ideological farmer joe with five kids is not me, i have only two teenage kids and i'm definitely not a farmer.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 12, 2009, 12:51:55 PM »
Lacey and her mom have a compelling story to tell.  It's going to take a lot more than a few posts in this thread to describe their circumstances and the events leading up to Lacey's stay at HLA.  

It's a fascinating story about greed, corruption, money, power and the railroading of a teenaged girl for fun and profit.  Trust me, you'll want to hear the whole story and to look over the legal documents surrounding it.

You will see how the confluence of greed, money and power damaged Lacey's life.  She was held against her will and against the wishes of her parents by HLA and Len used his money and power (and Q&Q) to influence legal custody of this poor girl and to extract a hundred thousand dollars or so from her parents.  

I don't want to talk too much out of school, so I'll let Lacey lay this out as she feels fit, but I assure you, what was done to this girl by HLA and an EdCon is a travesty and devastating indictment of Len's morals, ethics and professional judgment.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 13, 2009, 09:28:54 AM »
^^bump^^
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control