Author Topic: HLA Facebook Groups  (Read 30689 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: HLA Facebook Groups
« Reply #165 on: August 02, 2009, 09:49:30 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "quest"
Care to explore in depth the fact that you posted your shitty commentary following her testimonial about the humiliating and degrading abuse inflicted on kids regarding their trauma history?
Or (since you’re rearing up on you hind legs and all)…the part where yet again you try to imply that another survivor is lying when they speak out about abusive treatment in programs.
hint it's right after the bold underlined brightly colored hypothetical rape in your quote

The problem is you jumped into the middle of a conversation and are trying to make sense of it.  Read the posts leading up to it try to grasp what we were talking about.  Everyone else who followed along understands.
John, you're being followed on this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 02, 2009, 09:51:33 PM »
Youre not buying it because you have never talked to a program graduate five years down the line. (save the brainwashed goody-two-shoes church freaks, choir boys and army brats; who you do not have the intellectual capacity to perceive would not be doing well if they were not churchheads or in the army)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 02, 2009, 09:52:23 PM »
Quote from: "guest"
Quote from: "John Reuben"
So Lacey, I think it is awful that that had to happen to you.  I do not condone that treatment.  I dont think all schools would do the same thing and I actually know they would not.  I dont condone harassment. I do believethat if the rape occured post program you would be in a stronger position to deal with it then you were before hand.  But you cannot honestly believe that spreading or allowing the spread of misinformation is going to have any long term lasting effect against these places. They need to be exposed for what they are and back it all up with facts and data.  If you try to fool people with lies then the whole site loses its credibility.

Okay thewho or John.  How do you explain this post?  You failed to answer how going to HLA helped Lacey deal with her rape.
Stay on topic program pusher
She never mentioned any rape. You're the one that specifically brought a hypothetical rape in the future in to your twisted commentary.
John, that's an understandable one for you to try and backpedal away from. You can't.
or you could go back to "warning" her into silence about the possibility of being trolled
We all know thewho the hell you are John.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 02, 2009, 10:29:30 PM »
So I take it you didnt go back to read  where we were also talking about the spread of misinformation and how people here dont do enough to stop it.    It doesnt appear you have.  Look, if you cant follow along dont expect everyone to clue you in.  I cant go line by line explaining the thoughts behind each word.  Go back and reread the thread, then rephrase your question.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 02, 2009, 10:46:37 PM »
I guess quest is bored with you.Ice your ass whooter and get ready for another round RB will come for you soon enough.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 02, 2009, 10:53:23 PM »
That's because the only misinformation being spread here, is by you. And you're the only one dumb enough to believe it. Or havent you noticed you still have no supporters?

You've been caught under the hot lamps and it's funny to watch you try and squirm your way out of it. Sorry John, we're not letting you off the hook.

Stay focused this time.

You claimed Lacey's experiences while incarcerated at HLA would have better prepared her for a hypothetical rape. Her question from the beginning to you has been; how?

We aren't talking about other programs, or even programs in general. We aren't talking about public school versus the PTS, we are talking soley about HLA.

How does Lacey sitting in a room, surrounded by strangers, being forced to tell a recount a horrific incident over and over again help her?  How does it help that if she doesnt want to talk about it she's punished until she does? How does it help in the moment and how does it help her cope with hypothetical future situations?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 02, 2009, 11:00:40 PM »
Quote from: "Reben's proctologist"
I guess quest is bored with you.Ice your ass whooter and get ready for another round RB will come for you soon enough.

Sorry, RB is on ice until he gets honest and revels his guest posts.  He will have to stay in the shadows and try to guest post until then.  Its good to see you read thru the thread.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2009, 12:28:42 AM »
Quit your squirming whoot ...and cut back on the red meat stink ass
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
That's because the only misinformation being spread here, is by you. And you're the only one dumb enough to believe it. Or havent you noticed you still have no supporters?

You've been caught under the hot lamps and it's funny to watch you try and squirm your way out of it. Sorry John, we're not letting you off the hook.

Stay focused this time.

You claimed Lacey's experiences while incarcerated at HLA would have better prepared her for a hypothetical rape. Her question from the beginning to you has been; how?

We aren't talking about other programs, or even programs in general. We aren't talking about public school versus the PTS, we are talking soley about HLA.

How does Lacey sitting in a room, surrounded by strangers, being forced to tell a recount a horrific incident over and over again help her?  How does it help that if she doesnt want to talk about it she's punished until she does? How does it help in the moment and how does it help her cope with hypothetical future situations?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 03, 2009, 07:17:35 AM »
So I take it you didnt go back to read  where we were also talking about the spread of misinformation and how people here dont do enough to stop it.    It doesnt appear you have.  Look, if you cant follow along dont expect everyone to clue you in.  I cant go line by line explaining the thoughts behind each word.  Go back and reread the thread, then rephrase your question.

Yes I read it.  You are being trolled by Bruce again.  Lets move on.  So tell me thewho what does sending your kid to ASR have to do with HLA? and stay on topic this time.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 03, 2009, 07:45:09 AM »
No John, we're still waiting on you. Now man up and answer Lacey's question.

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 03, 2009, 09:33:25 AM »
Who, you're arguing about everything under the sun, once again skirting the original issue. You've now argued with a bunch of guests, ask Bruce to link his posts, and called me a troll for recounting my experience at Hidden Lake. But were all still waiting on the answer to the original question from like six pages ago. Care to take a stab?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 03, 2009, 10:50:38 AM »
Quote from: "Lacey"
Who, you're arguing about everything under the sun, once again skirting the original issue.

I have answered all the questions that you asked, I believe.  But I will go back and look.

You've now argued with a bunch of guests,

I typically do that.  Not everyone has a log in, including myself.

ask Bruce to link his posts,

I did and he is still running from that.  I just keep reminding him.

and called me a troll for recounting my experience at Hidden Lake.

That I dont recall and doubt I called you a troll for that.  But I have been called a troll for talking about my daughters' and my experiences also.  Its one of the risks of posting here on fornits.

But were all still waiting on the answer to the original question from like six pages ago. Care to take a stab?

I will go back and see if there are any open questions which I didnt address but I am sure I answered them all.

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 03, 2009, 12:56:58 PM »
You're being trolled, Lacey. Whatever words you were going to waste on it, send something to the ORS instead, or possibly an organization in Georgia that doesn't give a fuck about Len Buccellato's supposed clout.

Actually Lacey was the one trolling.  Switching the subject, misquoting, the use of ad hominems, dismissing peoples thoughts and point of view, putting words in peoples mouths, twisting words to meet her Personal agenda.  To name a few.  Classic troll behavior.

Let me refresh your memory.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 03, 2009, 01:13:00 PM »
Lacy:  Some of these seemed sarcastic to me so I didn’t rely.  But here are the ones I believe I passed over:

So we should rape/abuse children so that they'd be prepared for those very events?

No
Is that the argument that you're trying to make?
No
That because I was abused at Hidden Lake that it would help prepare me for future abuse?
No
Is that truly the precident that you'd like to be setting?
I dont think that abuse can make anyone stronger, is damaging and illegal.  What I believe my point was is that the high structure of a program allows the kids to feel safe and gives them time to focus on themselves and find out who they are... what is important and what is unimportant in their life.  They can reflect on the events that lead them there and give them time to deal with them.  The program takes away their idle time and replaces it with more construct use of their time, gets them back to school and back to the books etc.  All of these things leads to a stronger, more mature and more self confident individual post program.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 03, 2009, 01:19:09 PM »
Actually Lacey was the one trolling. Switching the subject, misquoting, the use of ad hominems, dismissing peoples thoughts and point of view, putting words in peoples mouths, twisting words to meet her Personal agenda. To name a few. Classic troll behavior.

Ah yes, I remember.  You were trolling me.  Ha,Ha,Ha,   Calling my daughter imaginary, saying I thought abuse helped people.. I dont remember the details but you were using the sharp stick.