Author Topic: HLA Facebook Groups  (Read 30395 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: HLA Facebook Groups
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2009, 01:28:52 AM »
Quote from: "guest 99"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "guest 6"
He's still  driving to Camp Wasega Road, parking, then jogging to HLA, in hopes there still  are parents driving by to attend work shops, so he can strut his stuff,  attend the work shops, confirming to himself, it was going to be all about him - the jogger.  He was a laughing stock amongst the staff, "an egotistical nut case".

Reuben has to be pretty old by now why would he be trying to strut his stuff?  I thought this guy lived in Massachusetts.

If this is the same John Reuben(from Massachusetts) whose son attended HLA, while his son was at HLA and during parent work shops, he would do his 'jogging thing'... Ridiculous.  I guess it made him feel like he was somebody, he needed to stand out in the crowd or something.

What was his jogging thing?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2009, 02:07:02 AM »
his jogging thing is the part where he runs around in circles trying not to look like such a dumb ass

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2009, 01:57:23 PM »
Ha,Ha,Ha,  We would love to see the posted link on this one.

so now thewho said:  "Hidden Lake Academy helped Lacey by abusing her"...  we would love to see the link where he said this, but we all know you post untruths.  But that is what makes Fornits a nice challenge, doesnt it.

How about if we wait for Bruce to string together his guest posts.  Then we will see which post is whos.

you have to love this place, and they ask me why I post here!!

That was certainly the logic you were employing when you made the statement that by HLA harrassing me (again, your words) they gave me the tools necessary to deal with a hypothetical future rape. So how is that different from "Hidden Lake helped me by harrassing/abusing me..."?

Tons of things can help someone prepare for future hardships, but that doesn't make them worth advocating, or make them right. Like if I got raped tomorrow, the fact that I have already had to develop a skills set to continue with life from my previous assault would of course, prepare me to deal with it again. So we should rape/abuse children so that they'd be prepared for those very events? Is that the argument that you're trying to make? That because I was abused at Hidden Lake that it would help prepare me for future abuse?  Is that truly the precident that you'd like to be setting? You may think this is a jump, but with the logic you've already employed, its just the next sensible step.

If that is in fact a statement that you'd support, the I would urge everyone reading Who's posts to seriously consider his set of morality and ethics.

Your argument that not all programs are bad... I was not addressing all programs. I was adressing this one, the forum that we're in, the conversation we've been having - Hidden Lake Academy. You are once again obscuring the issue at hand that HIDDEN LAKE is corrupt, by countering with "Oh, well not ALL programs are bad." You did not answer my questions, or even stay on topic.

How about we try again this time, not supporting your arguments with examples from other programs, or some sucess stories you've heard from "some kids" about "some programs"... Lets try HIDDEN LAKE.

I'll  ask again. How did HLA prepare me to deal with future hardships by harrassing/abusing me?

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2009, 02:06:51 PM »
Quote from: "Lacey"
Quote from: "TheWho"
If you had more compassionate staff and program model, Mary, I think you would have a better view of the industry.

Who, people like Mary and I have the BEST view of the industry. I personally have been to 9 seperate treatment programs of varying lengths of time. You observe from the comfort of your home, living vicariously through some (more than likely) fictitous story your "daughter" brought home from one program. You think that gives you the "better view of the industry"?

You turn your computer off at night when your done on here playing your little role, and these horrible places are erased from your day. Blinked out, just like a computer moniter. You walk about your home, you go to work, you get in your car and drive away if you'd like. But the children held captive by the programs you defend are still out there. Unable to even tell the truth about whats happening to their parents, the only people who could help them.

So you tell me. Who has the better view of the industry? Would it be you, who devotes a measly hour or two a day to coming onto a website to troll and protect whatever it is your interest is in this... Or would it be someone who for years on end is forcibly subjected to every aspect of the behavioral modification industry?

Who. You have nothing to say here. You do not know what you are talking about.

I once again pose the question. For someone who is remarkably removed from the situation... What interest do you have in this that you are trying to preserve? Because we already know its not this idealistic and valiant defense of truth you so proudly touted earlier, because what you are defending is in fact NOT true. So Who. Why are you here?

Let me ask a question.  How come you view correcting a misconception as defending a program.  There was information presented that HLA had 100% failure during their licensure inspection by the ORS.  It was stated that they failed all the random inspection points.  Not one person challenged this on the board.  If I or someone stated that HLA passed the inspection with flying colors with 100% success rate we would have posters coming out of the woodwork calling the poster a liar and challenging their statements.  You have been here long enough to know this.  So why if there is false information presented which shows programs in a bad light then it is somehow acceptable and if I point this out then I am automatically a defender of programs and must be getting kickbacks or getting paid.

The reason I believe you don’t see this is because you were in 9 programs and your judgment is clouded and you cannot be objective or fair.  If someone states they were abused at HLA you take it face value.  If someone says they had a daughter who was helped by a program then they must be an imaginary daughter because this is not something you can comprehend.  If you look a little closer at it I am the one who is BETTER able to look at both sides of the industry and see the good as well as the bad where you are not capable of a fair view.  You have been damaged by the industry and therefore cannot be objective.

So the more pressing question would be why are you still here?  What value can you add by your presence?  How can you assess the truth and work to get it to the top and expose the corrupt areas?

Just saw this... I already addressed in my first post why I am here. To expose people like you who feed their own agendas and to prevent what has happend to me from happening to any other terrified teenager.

And you logic here is.... Because I was damaged by a program I can't be objective on whether or not it was damaging? Are you kidding me? I am nothing but living fucking proof, along with every other student who has spoken out, that - wait I forgot - oh yeah... HLA IS DAMAGING.

So yea, I would say so. I might have a little better understanding than someone who say, has never been through it.

I don't need statistics, Who. I am the fucking statistic.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2009, 05:16:52 PM »
Quote from: "Lacey"
That was certainly the logic you were employing when you made the statement that by HLA harrassing me (again, your words) they gave me the tools necessary to deal with a hypothetical future rape. So how is that different from "Hidden Lake helped me by harrassing/abusing me..."?

No it wasn’t.  The kids that were raped by their teacher in public school didn’t help them at all to prepare for the future but that doesn’t mean public schools dont prepare kids for the future.  Do you see what I mean?  The harassment doesn’t better prepare people for future events.  Its just aggravating.
I have seen kids who have went to programs and those who haven’t and the ones who have bounce back quicker and are better able to handle what life throws at them a little better (post program)
Your argument that not all programs are bad... I was not addressing all programs. I was adressing this one, the forum that we're in, the conversation we've been having - Hidden Lake Academy. You are once again obscuring the issue at hand that HIDDEN LAKE is corrupt, by countering with "Oh, well not ALL programs are bad." You did not answer my questions, or even stay on topic.

Hmmm.. okay.. your last previous post (I believe) you stated  “So you tell me. Who has the better view of the industry? Would it be you, who devotes a measly hour or two a day to coming onto a website to troll and protect whatever it is your interest is in this... Or would it be someone who for years on end is forcibly subjected to every aspect of the behavioral modification industry”

You were speaking of the industry in general.  I believe I have a better view and a more objective and less bias view then you do because you have been damaged by the industry and therefore are biased.  For example if you were permanently damaged by a chiropractor and were posting on a website heavily posted by anti chiropractors trying to convince everyone what a sham they are you would have credibility talking about the chiropractor that you saw.  You would know their names, their costs, their faces.  You would know which ones were abusive towards you if any etc.   But you wouldn’t know much about the industry itself and probably wouldn’t want to hear about how chiropractors help other people because you want them all shut down.  So you would be closed minded and biased against chiropractors.
I on the other hand am not.  I clearly see there are good ones and bad ones and recognize the repercussions of both.  
That being said, you know more about the ins and outs of HLA.  As I have stated I am not familiar with their model.  If you were abused by some people there it doesn’t mean everyone was abused or every program abuses people.

I hope this clears up the confussion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2009, 05:21:12 PM »
You're being trolled, Lacey. Whatever words you were going to waste on it, send something to the ORS instead, or possibly an organization in Georgia that doesn't give a fuck about Len Buccellato's supposed clout.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2009, 05:31:09 PM »
You still havent answered her question John.

How did her being harrassed by HLA better prepare her to deal with hypothetical rapes?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 02, 2009, 05:55:48 PM »
You're being trolled, Lacey. Whatever words you were going to waste on it, send something to the ORS instead, or possibly an organization in Georgia that doesn't give a fuck about Len Buccellato's supposed clout.

Actually Lacey was the one trolling.  Switching the subject, misquoting, the use of ad hominems, dismissing peoples thoughts and point of view, putting words in peoples mouths, twisting words to meet her Personal agenda.  To name a few.  Classic troll behavior.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 02, 2009, 06:07:46 PM »

Actually Lacey was the one trolling.  Switching the subject, misquoting, the use of ad hominems, dismissing peoples thoughts and point of view, putting words in peoples mouths, twisting words to meet her Personal agenda.  To name a few.  Classic troll behavior.
Fail ^ You haven't got any credibility to pull that one off, troll. She bitched your ass. You can deny it, but you can't hide it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 02, 2009, 06:10:47 PM »
Troll offers "helpful advice" because it can't sit down long enough to type up lies to cover it's sore ass.

Speak out and Truth will prevail.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 02, 2009, 06:13:27 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

How did her being harrassed by HLA better prepare her to deal with hypothetical rapes?
It's applying tuck's medicated relief pads and trying to think at the same time.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 02, 2009, 06:14:18 PM »
Quote from: "quest"

Fail ^ You haven't got any credibility to pull that one off, troll. She bitched your ass. You can deny it, but you can't hide it.

Fuck you!! I wrote that :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 02, 2009, 06:16:19 PM »

It's applying tuck's medicated relief pads and trying to think at the same time.
We're waiting for an answer to this, John Reuben.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 02, 2009, 06:29:16 PM »

Fuck you!! I wrote that :flame:
We know you did Rueben, stay on topic and answer the question. You brought it up.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 02, 2009, 06:50:20 PM »
Now we have Bruce talking about hypothetical rapes.  So Bruce assumes she was raped but its not an actual fact? Are you saying Lacey was lying about her rape tsk,tsk.  Bruce, you should be working on getting your credibility and having your guest post (or is that hypothetical posts lol)  strung together  not dimissing survivors stories.  Bruce is still running away from it.  I wonder why?  Hmmm.