Author Topic: HLA Facebook Groups  (Read 30697 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: HLA Facebook Groups
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2009, 11:57:36 AM »
you are, by far, the most dishonest poster on fornits.  let's just leave it at that.

anyway, lacey, who went to hla, says you are absolutely wrong about how they work with sex abuse victims.  i believe her over you.  also, if you read the ors reports you linked to hla got gigged for not providing plans for treating sex abuse victims and i believe them over you as well.

very poor showing, who.  the facts aren't on your side, as usual, so you just make it up as you go along.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2009, 01:18:05 PM »
you are, by far, the most dishonest poster on fornits. let's just leave it at that.

You must be new.  Stick around awhile.  I provide the facts the best I can.  If you see a discrepancy feel free to point it out.

anyway, lacey, who went to hla, says you are absolutely wrong about how they work with sex abuse victims. i believe her over you. also, if you read the ors reports you linked to hla got gigged for not providing plans for treating sex abuse victims and i believe them over you as well.

I have no idea how HLA deals with sex victims.  As far as the ORS report I think what you are referring to is this.

R 0852 290-2-5-.08(6)(d)1. Staffing.
..” Based on record review and staff interview, the agency failed to provide documentation of a completed staff orientation in two of four files.

Now are you being honest?

They couldn’t provide proof in 2 of 4 files.  If they left off a student date of birth they would be written up for that too.  But it doesn’t mean the child was never born…it just wasn’t documented and the inspectors know this also.  I there was no training at all, no documents and no procedure they would probably loose their license.  But this wasn’t the case.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2009, 01:21:46 PM »
boy, for the one providing the links, you haven't read them very carefully!  go back and read again.  it has nothing to do with this.  they were cited for not having service plans for sex abuse victims.  bad job here, who.  and dishonest.

did you notice that you just posted a 50% failure rate on that item?  not good at all.  pulled four files, failed on two.   not good at all.  and that's just this one item.  most of the others are worse.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2009, 01:40:00 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
boy, for the one providing the links, you haven't read them very carefully!  go back and read again.  it has nothing to do with this.  they were cited for not having service plans for sex abuse victims.  bad job here, who.  and dishonest.

did you notice that you just posted a 50% failure rate on that item?  not good at all.  pulled four files, failed on two.   not good at all.  and that's just this one item.  most of the others are worse.

Exactly, they do have service plans (because they were documented in 2 of the 4 files they pulled) as you pointed out.  They failed to document them thats all.  If they failed to document  a childs birth date it wouldnt mean that child was never born.  It means it wasnt written down.

If you see something different than what I do then post it out here and include the section number as I did.  It would be good to take a closer look at it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2009, 01:47:19 PM »
no.....failed to document doesn't mean they have it and didn't document it.  it means it isn't documented, which means it may not exist at all.  you need a logic course!

what about the items where they failed to provide staff training?  big black eye there.  "this is jim.  he has a g.e.d.  jim will lead therapy group today."  fucking wonderful!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2009, 02:04:39 PM »
no.....failed to document doesn't mean they have it and didn't document it.  it means it isn't documented, which means it may not exist at all.  you need a logic course!

Exactly, we agree here.  It does show that they have training/documentation in place because other staff have been trained and properly documented. (2 of 4 in one instance and 4 our of six were in compliance in another)

what about the items where they failed to provide staff training?  big black eye there.  "this is jim.  he has a g.e.d.  jim will lead therapy group today."  fucking wonderful!

I believe this may be the same error or a documentation error.  Do you have the section number?  Lets take a look at it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2009, 02:07:34 PM »
go look yourself.  i'm not doing your busywork.  it's not an oversight or mis-documented.  hla never filed its correction plan and is operating illegally today.

jim, the g.e.d. counselor, is leading rape groups at hla with no degree or training.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2009, 02:21:39 PM »
go look yourself.  i'm not doing your busywork.  it's not an oversight or mis-documented.  hla never filed its correction plan and is operating illegally today.

Ha,Ha,Ha  couldnt find it eh?  Well, we will have to say they were compliant if it isnt in the ORS report.

jim, the g.e.d. counselor, is leading rape groups at hla with no degree or training.

This is why we need the ORS reports and why HLA calls them when there is a question on documentation practices.  You guys get mad and start making things up.  I doubt HLA has "Rape groups", geeese everything is so redefined here.  Cleaning your room is abuse and now they train staff on how to rape kids?

You are a sick person and your word means nothing, sorry buddy.

So we can conclude that HLA was out of compliant in only 6 areas which didnt effect their license at all.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2009, 02:33:01 PM »
no, i didn't look, like i said i wouldn't.  you provide evidence to support your conclusions.  i'm not doing your leg work.  

the facts: hla is not in compliance with the law, as evidenced by their failed inspections.  plain and simple.

and only you would be sick enough to make stupid jokes about child rape.  for the last time, it's not funny.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2009, 02:50:52 PM »
no, i didn't look, like i said i wouldn't.

I know, But I did look and found 6 areas of non compliance out of the entire annual Relicensure inspection by the State of Georgia:

R 0852 290-2-5-.08(6)(d)1. Staffing.
2 of 4 files
R 0907 290-2-5-.09(2)(b) Referral and Admission.

R 1000 290-2-5-.10(1) Assessment and Planning.
4 items
R 1102 290-2-5-.11(3) Discharge and Aftercare.

R 1208 290-2-5-.12(3)(a)1. Health Services.
2 items
R 1831 290-2-5-.18(9)(b) Physical Plant and Safety.

Some were serious and others were items like leaving a box of laundry detergent out in the open.  The main thing is that HLA is licensed and is open enough to contact the ORS for advice and oversight as is evident in the ORS reporting.

The state of Georgia didnt find the items serious enough to warrant probation or loss of license.  They just need to clean up their documentation and submit a correction plan.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2009, 04:14:08 PM »
So where's the correction report?  It was due 7 months ago.  Hla is failing to comply with the law again. They have no intention of changing their practices so they just ignore the law, thusly breaking it.  It's cut and dried.  Hla is a scofflaw and should be prosecuted and shut down.  Period.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2009, 04:17:39 PM »
So where's the correction report?  It was due 7 months ago.  Hla is failing to comply with the law again. They have no intention of changing their practices so they just ignore the law, thusly breaking it.  It's cut and dried.  Hla is a scofflaw and should be prosecuted and shut down.  Period.

The State of Georgia disagrees with you.  They are over 90% in compliance.  The 6 items they found were not even enough to place their license on probation.  There were no major findings.

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2009, 06:26:59 PM »
TheWho, can you explain again to Lacey how she is better off now than before HLA?  Please tell this poor girl again how HLA helps sexual abuse victims get "tools" to deal with those issues.  It looks like she's not getting your point about how she would have been worse off without HLA.

Re-read the post, it was TheWho who was asking the guestion, not the other way around.  Also I think the original point was that a child would be better prepared for life, after their stay at HLA, not prepared for events that occured before they went to HLA.

I understand it can be confusing with all these guest posts, but it seems thewho agrees with many of you on this issue.

Before or after, Who.... How could a program that took that approach to sexual abuse victims possibly have any degree of compitency with preparing someone for a future sexual attack? By employing those very tactics? Which OBVIOUSLY do not work? I was further victimized by the very people my parents payed hundreds of thousands of dollars to, thinking they were helping. That is FACT.

I have read your posts for YEARS, Who. How can you possibly sit there and defend Hidden Lake Academy? The awful truth of this is that they are severely damaging children. I am not some sensationalist that wants to poke my nose in every argument that is started here on fornits, which is why in 3 or 4 years, I only have a small number of posts. You can come up with all the "facts" that you'd like, or attempt to discredit every HLA former student, parent or staff that speaks out against it. But please. Please tell me how a 15 year old girl sitting in a room with 17 strangers, in a state she's never been to, away from her parents for the first time in her life could possibly feel safe enough to recount intimate details of a rape, and have it be constructive in any way possible. They ask her was it dark out, was it light out. What color was the car she was in the back of. What words did he say to her while he was on top of her. Did he use a condom? Did it make her feel dirty? Did he use a chain or a rope to tie her leg to the front seat? As fucking uncomfortable as it is to read through those questions, imagine sitting in that fucking room having to answer them! And when I hesitated at all I was threatened with punishment and degraded as not wanting to "cooperate" with my "treatment". Please, Who. I am begging you. TELL ME HOW THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE WORTH DEFENDING. I am calling you out. I have never addressed you directly but you'd better step up and show your true colors here.

I have NOTHING to gain from speaking out against HLA. I live my life now, happily devoid of anything having to do with Hidden Lake. I chose not to be involved in the lawsuit. I never spent a penny that I'd want to recapture from that place. My ONLY reason for posting any of this is to get the truth about that place out. To save some other scared shitless little girl from ever having to endure all that I did while I was there.

What is it that YOU have to gain from defending a place like this?

I anxiously await your response.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2009, 07:57:08 PM »
Kick backs what else? This is nothing new and it was acknowledged openly by Buchi in the response to the lawsuit. His response of course being "everybody else does it so why can't I?"

Whooter allow me to educate you a little bit. HLA was on a probationary license. They failed their review and the license is expired. Explain to us how that makes them compliant.

You further highlight your ignorance of all things HLA in your comments about groups and who leads them.

Yes they have rape group reals. It isn't as you stupidly claim, a group where staff rapes children, although we already know that goes on as well, as much as we all know you fantasize about such scenarios. It is rather one of many "topic reals". They occur once a week where kids are taken out of their respective peer groups and placed in specific topic related groups, i.e suicide, eating disorders, drugs, sexual abuse, et cet. They are administered by staff members who have little to no training, are unsupervised, are unlicensed, and generally have no clue what they're doing.

Accept the fact that people like Lacey and I know far more about this place then you ever could. You are out of your league Whootie.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2009, 07:58:19 PM »
Quote from: "Lacey"
TheWho, can you explain again to Lacey how she is better off now than before HLA?  Please tell this poor girl again how HLA helps sexual abuse victims get "tools" to deal with those issues.  It looks like she's not getting your point about how she would have been worse off without HLA.

Re-read the post, it was TheWho who was asking the guestion, not the other way around.  Also I think the original point was that a child would be better prepared for life, after their stay at HLA, not prepared for events that occured before they went to HLA.

I understand it can be confusing with all these guest posts, but it seems thewho agrees with many of you on this issue.

Before or after, Who.... How could a program that took that approach to sexual abuse victims possibly have any degree of compitency with preparing someone for a future sexual attack? By employing those very tactics? Which OBVIOUSLY do not work? I was further victimized by the very people my parents payed hundreds of thousands of dollars to, thinking they were helping. That is FACT.

I have read your posts for YEARS, Who. How can you possibly sit there and defend Hidden Lake Academy? The awful truth of this is that they are severely damaging children. I am not some sensationalist that wants to poke my nose in every argument that is started here on fornits, which is why in 3 or 4 years, I only have a small number of posts. You can come up with all the "facts" that you'd like, or attempt to discredit every HLA former student, parent or staff that speaks out against it. But please. Please tell me how a 15 year old girl sitting in a room with 17 strangers, in a state she's never been to, away from her parents for the first time in her life could possibly feel safe enough to recount intimate details of a rape, and have it be constructive in any way possible. They ask her was it dark out, was it light out. What color was the car she was in the back of. What words did he say to her while he was on top of her. Did he use a condom? Did it make her feel dirty? Did he use a chain or a rope to tie her leg to the front seat? As fucking uncomfortable as it is to read through those questions, imagine sitting in that fucking room having to answer them! And when I hesitated at all I was threatened with punishment and degraded as not wanting to "cooperate" with my "treatment". Please, Who. I am begging you. TELL ME HOW THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE WORTH DEFENDING. I am calling you out. I have never addressed you directly but you'd better step up and show your true colors here.

I have NOTHING to gain from speaking out against HLA. I live my life now, happily devoid of anything having to do with Hidden Lake. I chose not to be involved in the lawsuit. I never spent a penny that I'd want to recapture from that place. My ONLY reason for posting any of this is to get the truth about that place out. To save some other scared shitless little girl from ever having to endure all that I did while I was there.

What is it that YOU have to gain from defending a place like this?

I anxiously await your response.

I dont see myself as a defender of HLA.  I see myself as a defender of the truth.  I mentioned earlier that I wouldn’t send my kid there.  You have been here long enough to know that the truth isn’t a big priority here as long as the program looks bad.  Take the inspection results of HLA.  The reports clearly stated that the report was a list of discrepancies found, but posters like Bruce and others would rather mislead readers into believing that HLA failed every aspect of the inspection.  To me this deception does everyone harm.  No one else spoke up except myself.  There are posters who feel everyone that dies post program is a result of the program even if they have been out for years.  The reason they post crap like this is not for accuracy but to discredit programs.  But what they dont realize is that they are discrediting fornits.  Virtually no poster would step up and challenge a piece of information that portrayed a program negatively no matter how far fetched the story or information is.  Many would rather sit in silence hoping the misinformation will drive readers to believe the worst is true about programs and decide not to send their child based on this.  But what people dont see is this backfires and makes the forum look foolish.

But continuously asking questions and challenging answers, playing the devils advocate the truth eventually comes to the surface as it did in the last discussion on licensure.

I do believe that programs prepare kids for what life has to throw at them post program.  I dont believe all programs are good or bad nor are they all alike.  Many posters here like to envision the worst of the programs and peddle the idea that all programs are the same and damaging which we all know isn’t true but is good for the agenda of discrediting any program that comes along in discussion.

So Lacey, I think it is awful that that had to happen to you.  I do not condone that treatment.  I dont think all schools would do the same thing and I actually know they would not.  I dont condone harassment.  I do believethat if the rape occured post program you would be in a stronger position to deal with it then you were before hand.  

But you cannot honestly believe that spreading or allowing the spread of misinformation is going to have any long term lasting effect against these places.  They need to be exposed for what they are and back it all up with facts and data.  If you try to fool people with lies then the whole site loses its credibility.