Author Topic: HLA Facebook Groups  (Read 30698 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: HLA Facebook Groups
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2009, 04:00:21 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

But this girl was raped by a court-ordered prior sex offender at HLA (see Clarke Poole's emails describing this event).  Don't you think it's forseeable that someone will get raped when you mix in court-ordered sexual predators with more-or-less normal kids?  It seems to me that if you mix sexual offenders with regular kids you will have a problem.  Why do you think HLA didn't see any possible problems from putting a court-ordered sex offender into their program.  Common sense seems to say that this would happen.  Are they dumb or just ignorant?

All that is very interesting but I dont see how that relates to a girl overcoming a heroin addiction.  I feel the girl was better off attending HLA because she was easily able to overcome this addiction and move on with her life, whether or not she felt HLA added value or not, she exceeded what the average person would have been able to do if they had not had the advantage of tools learned within the program.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2009, 04:00:49 PM »
Why is it all of the sudden some character flaw to call an asshole an asshole?  Only marketing people view truth-telling as a character flaw.  The Who is an asshole and he was referred to as an asshole.  I see nothing damning about that, regardless of the utterer's profession.  In fact, it's refreshing to see The Who's marketing-speak countered with frankness.

:tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2009, 04:03:32 PM »

But this girl was raped by a court-ordered prior sex offender at HLA (see Clarke Poole's emails describing this event).  Don't you think it's forseeable that someone will get raped when you mix in court-ordered sexual predators with more-or-less normal kids?  It seems to me that if you mix sexual offenders with regular kids you will have a problem.  Why do you think HLA didn't see any possible problems from putting a court-ordered sex offender into their program.  Common sense seems to say that this would happen.  Are they dumb or just ignorant?

All that is very interesting but I dont see how that relates to a girl overcoming a heroin addiction.  I feel the girl was better off attending HLA because she was easily able to overcome this addiction and move on with her life, whether or not she felt HLA added value or not, she exceeded what the average person would have been able to do if they had not had the advantage of tools learned within the program.

What bullshit.   95% of those who overcome addictions do so on their own, not because they served time in a teen mindfuck facility.  

Now, go back to fantasizing about having sex with dead animals.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2009, 05:41:24 PM »
Like a bunch of other crap on this board. It's just hearsay that this event ever happened.  No police or incident report can be located anywhere. What if Clarke Poole is lying?  Does one person's e-mail make it the truth?  Oh, I know, it's an HLA conspiracy/coverup!  or they paid someone off! or Bucelleto gave them hush money! or a bunch of other BS concerning an event that never happened.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2009, 05:52:54 PM »
Sorry, it did happen.  And it was brought up in the lawsuit.  HLA did not deny these facts.  Read the court papers. It is a fact that while at HLA several children were sexually abused by their peers and a couple by staff.  There are hospital records that show this young lady's genitals and internal pelvic area were so badly damaged by this forcible rape with a tree branch that the doctor could not even do a full pelvic exam.  Her parents also verify the event.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2009, 05:58:06 PM »
Quote from: "guest"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "TheWho"
Anyway, Who, do you think the 'sodomized with a tree limb' girl is better off or worse off due to her stay at HLA?  You didn't answer.  Sounds like you think she is better off for being raped and having the 'tools' to overcome it.

Care to answer this one, Who?  Was the girl better off for being forcibly raped?  Your reasoning surrounding the heroin addiction issue seems to say "Yes, she's better off for being raped in a program so she knew how to cope with it."  I just want to know your views.

Interesting question.  Let me take a stab:

I think if the girl was raped after graduation and was able to overcome this obstacle and move on with her life because of strengths she had developed  during her stay at HLA then she would be much better off then if she were raped and never had the advantage of HLA.

Hi.  What program tools do they give at HLA to help rape victims?  What advantage does a raped child have from going to HLA?  How does HLA prepare children for being raped?  What does HLA do with children who get raped while they are at HLA?  I know some girls who were raped and they probably should be sent to HLA to learn how to overcome it, shouldn't they?  Do they have a rape recovery program there?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2009, 08:49:21 PM »
I did not find this event anywhere in the court papers. I did not find any recognition of other abuse, either. Please enlighten us with the doc/page number of the accusation in the court documents. If you find anything, which I doubt, then be sure to give the counter, also. Otherwise, you're biased and not a reliable source for objectivity. Also, how are you privy to someone's private medical records?  Hearsay is worthless. Even I can make up hearsay. Like a lot of this website, I think you're full of it and made it up or else you believe everything everyone tells you, which makes you very gullible to lies.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2009, 08:55:38 PM »
Why is it all of the sudden some character flaw to call an asshole an asshole?  Only marketing people view truth-telling as a character flaw.  The Who is an asshole and he was referred to as an asshole.  I see nothing damning about that, regardless of the utterer's profession.  In fact, it's refreshing to see The Who's marketing-speak countered with frankness.

Last poster is also an a-hole.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2009, 07:05:15 AM »

I understand your point.  I am not sure if her time at HLA had anything to do with her recovery or not, its hard to say.  But wanted to say that the others here are trying to change the subject to rape or something else so that they dont have to discuss it.  Its a tactic used over and over to avoid healthy discussions where they cannot control the outcome.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2009, 08:54:01 AM »
Quote from: "JoanneB"

I understand your point.  I am not sure if her time at HLA had anything to do with her recovery or not, its hard to say.  But wanted to say that the others here are trying to change the subject to rape or something else so that they dont have to discuss it.  Its a tactic used over and over to avoid healthy discussions where they cannot control the outcome.

I find it ironic that you complain about changing topics, because this is the topic you truly want to change but you cant.  What's even more inescapable is that your posts in all of these other threads you've been trolling will also be linked to your account, "JoanneB", a.k.a. "TheWho."  Oh, this is going to be on eof the best things that ever happened to everyone, except you, "JoanneB."  :rofl:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2009, 08:42:42 AM »
Quote from: "guest"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "TheWho"
Anyway, Who, do you think the 'sodomized with a tree limb' girl is better off or worse off due to her stay at HLA?  You didn't answer.  Sounds like you think she is better off for being raped and having the 'tools' to overcome it.

Care to answer this one, Who?  Was the girl better off for being forcibly raped?  Your reasoning surrounding the heroin addiction issue seems to say "Yes, she's better off for being raped in a program so she knew how to cope with it."  I just want to know your views.

Interesting question.  Let me take a stab:

I think if the girl was raped after graduation and was able to overcome this obstacle and move on with her life because of strengths she had developed  during her stay at HLA then she would be much better off then if she were raped and never had the advantage of HLA.

Hi.  What program tools do they give at HLA to help rape victims?  What advantage does a raped child have from going to HLA?  How does HLA prepare children for being raped?  What does HLA do with children who get raped while they are at HLA?  I know some girls who were raped and they probably should be sent to HLA to learn how to overcome it, shouldn't they?  Do they have a rape recovery program there?

Being a victim of rape and also a former HLA student I feel compelled to answer this. I was raped when I was 13, and sent to HLA when I was 15. I have PTSD, and horrific flashbacks. HLA was completely unprepared to handle a terrified, confused teenage girl suffering with these kinds of issues. Being forced to recount my ordeal time and time again to strangers in the first few months of my program was extremely humiliating and detrimental. Then to be surounded by inappropriate staff the entirety of my stay only solidified the fact that this was NOT a "safe" environment to first address the issues and be honest about what happend, and eventually try to work through those problems. There was no "strengths" that I developed while at HLA that had anything to do with dealing with my rape. Its easy to make frivolous comments in an attempt to support your argument  like the one made above. However, the fact of the matter is had I never had the "advantage" (as you so ridiculously put it) of HLA, the healthy progress I made dealing with this event would not have been delayed 2 1/2 years. I would not have been further traumatized by their actions and their outlook on what the appropriate way to deal with the sexual abuse of a young teenager was.

So, sorry. Try to use a different argument to prove your incredibly flawed point of view, because there are certainly those of us that are absolute proof that HLA did nothing but further hinder our progress in this matter.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2009, 09:54:14 AM »
TheWho, can you explain again to Lacey how she is better off now than before HLA?  Please tell this poor girl again how HLA helps sexual abuse victims get "tools" to deal with those issues.  It looks like she's not getting your point about how she would have been worse off without HLA.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2009, 10:14:14 AM »
TheWho, can you explain again to Lacey how she is better off now than before HLA?  Please tell this poor girl again how HLA helps sexual abuse victims get "tools" to deal with those issues.  It looks like she's not getting your point about how she would have been worse off without HLA.

Re-read the post, it was TheWho who was asking the guestion, not the other way around.  Also I think the original point was that a child would be better prepared for life, after their stay at HLA, not prepared for events that occured before they went to HLA.

I understand it can be confusing with all these guest posts, but it seems thewho agrees with many of you on this issue.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2009, 10:17:59 AM »
Well, since you ARE TheWho I can see why you'd try to spin it this way.  But HLA further harms abuse victims and offers no "tools" to deal with potential future abuse, as you say.  Bottom line is you know nothing about HLA except how much it cost you.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2009, 11:45:17 AM »
Well, since you ARE TheWho I can see why you'd try to spin it this way.  But HLA further harms abuse victims and offers no "tools" to deal with potential future abuse, as you say.  Bottom line is you know nothing about HLA except how much it cost you.

No spin.. re-read the posts.  You are putting words in peoples mouths and assuming identities.  I think that you are Thewho trying to derail this entire thread.