Author Topic: HLA Facebook Groups  (Read 31015 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: HLA Facebook Groups
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2009, 07:26:34 PM »
Yes, I believe she would be in a stronger position to deal with it if it occured post program.  Most kids are stronger afterthe emerge from a program thanks for finding that.  It is worth repeating.....

but we are still waiting for the link to where thewho said:  "Hidden Lake Academy helped Lacey by abusing her".....  you are still searching we understand, take your time.

you could be Bruces twin, I swear, you both step in it the same way....But Bruce claims he doesnt post as a guest so you must be someone else.  We will wait for your link.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2009, 07:52:02 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Yes, I believe she would be in a stronger position to deal with it if it occured post program.  Most kids are stronger afterthe emerge from a program thanks for finding that.  It is worth repeating.....

but we are still waiting for the link to where thewho said:  "Hidden Lake Academy helped Lacey by abusing her".....  you are still searching we understand, take your time.

you could be Bruces twin, I swear, you both step in it the same way....But Bruce claims he doesnt post as a guest so you must be someone else.  We will wait for your link.

LOL, I think searching for that post will keep Bruce busy the rest of the night. Especially since it doesnt exist.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2009, 07:53:22 PM »
Quote from: "Lacey"
TheWho, can you explain again to Lacey how she is better off now than before HLA?  Please tell this poor girl again how HLA helps sexual abuse victims get "tools" to deal with those issues.  It looks like she's not getting your point about how she would have been worse off without HLA.

Re-read the post, it was TheWho who was asking the guestion, not the other way around.  Also I think the original point was that a child would be better prepared for life, after their stay at HLA, not prepared for events that occured before they went to HLA.

I understand it can be confusing with all these guest posts, but it seems thewho agrees with many of you on this issue.

Before or after, Who.... How could a program that took that approach to sexual abuse victims possibly have any degree of compitency with preparing someone for a future sexual attack? By employing those very tactics? Which OBVIOUSLY do not work? I was further victimized by the very people my parents payed hundreds of thousands of dollars to, thinking they were helping. That is FACT.

I have read your posts for YEARS, Who. How can you possibly sit there and defend Hidden Lake Academy? The awful truth of this is that they are severely damaging children. I am not some sensationalist that wants to poke my nose in every argument that is started here on fornits, which is why in 3 or 4 years, I only have a small number of posts. You can come up with all the "facts" that you'd like, or attempt to discredit every HLA former student, parent or staff that speaks out against it. But please. Please tell me how a 15 year old girl sitting in a room with 17 strangers, in a state she's never been to, away from her parents for the first time in her life could possibly feel safe enough to recount intimate details of a rape, and have it be constructive in any way possible. They ask her was it dark out, was it light out. What color was the car she was in the back of. What words did he say to her while he was on top of her. Did he use a condom? Did it make her feel dirty? Did he use a chain or a rope to tie her leg to the front seat? As fucking uncomfortable as it is to read through those questions, imagine sitting in that fucking room having to answer them! And when I hesitated at all I was threatened with punishment and degraded as not wanting to "cooperate" with my "treatment". Please, Who. I am begging you. TELL ME HOW THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE WORTH DEFENDING. I am calling you out. I have never addressed you directly but you'd better step up and show your true colors here.

I have NOTHING to gain from speaking out against HLA. I live my life now, happily devoid of anything having to do with Hidden Lake. I chose not to be involved in the lawsuit. I never spent a penny that I'd want to recapture from that place. My ONLY reason for posting any of this is to get the truth about that place out. To save some other scared shitless little girl from ever having to endure all that I did while I was there.

What is it that YOU have to gain from defending a place like this?

I anxiously await your response.

I dont see myself as a defender of HLA.  I see myself as a defender of the truth.  I mentioned earlier that I wouldn’t send my kid there.  You have been here long enough to know that the truth isn’t a big priority here as long as the program looks bad.  Take the inspection results of HLA.  The reports clearly stated that the report was a list of discrepancies found, but posters like Bruce and others would rather mislead readers into believing that HLA failed every aspect of the inspection.  To me this deception does everyone harm.  No one else spoke up except myself.  There are posters who feel everyone that dies post program is a result of the program even if they have been out for years.  The reason they post crap like this is not for accuracy but to discredit programs.  But what they dont realize is that they are discrediting fornits.  Virtually no poster would step up and challenge a piece of information that portrayed a program negatively no matter how far fetched the story or information is.  Many would rather sit in silence hoping the misinformation will drive readers to believe the worst is true about programs and decide not to send their child based on this.  But what people dont see is this backfires and makes the forum look foolish.

But continuously asking questions and challenging answers, playing the devils advocate the truth eventually comes to the surface as it did in the last discussion on licensure.

I do believe that programs prepare kids for what life has to throw at them post program.  I dont believe all programs are good or bad nor are they all alike.  Many posters here like to envision the worst of the programs and peddle the idea that all programs are the same and damaging which we all know isn’t true but is good for the agenda of discrediting any program that comes along in discussion.

So Lacey, I think it is awful that that had to happen to you.  I do not condone that treatment.  I dont think all schools would do the same thing and I actually know they would not.  I dont condone harassment.  I do believethat if the rape occured post program you would be in a stronger position to deal with it then you were before hand.  

But you cannot honestly believe that spreading or allowing the spread of misinformation is going to have any long term lasting effect against these places.  They need to be exposed for what they are and back it all up with facts and data.  If you try to fool people with lies then the whole site loses its credibility.

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=27545&start=45

yoink. Its a bitch, I'm sure, not being able to alter your posts as their sheer nonsensical, absurd, cruelty mounts against you, and by extension, Hidden Lake Academy proponents.

As you gotta know that your words can be easily linked to and quoted, one must wonder what is your motivation for denying them?

What would Charles dederich, or Erhard say about that?

Well, TheIt, you, said Lacey was abused by Hidden Lake Academy. You also said that she is better equipped to deal with her rape, if it were to have happened in the future, because of what Hdden Lake Academy did to her. That is the meaning of this paragraph:

Quote from: "TheIt"
[So Lacey, I think it is awful that that had to happen to you.  I do not condone that treatment.  I dont think all schools would do the same thing and I actually know they would not.  I dont condone harassment.  I do believethat if the rape occured post program you would be in a stronger position to deal with it then you were before hand.  ?

So, the question remains, how did Lacey's abuse at the hand of Hidden Lake Academy make her better equipped to deal with her rape?

(And just as an aside, how the hell do you live with yourself telling a victim her abuser helped her? How can you leverage the emotinal pain of both abuse and rape against this girl? A tactic you learned at Lifespring or Est, perhaps? Maybe, Direct from the master, Rudy Bentz?)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2009, 07:59:24 PM »
LOL, Keep Lookin!!  let us know when you find it.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2009, 08:09:42 PM »

I think searching for that post will keep Bruce busy the rest of the night. Especially since it doesnt exist.  I cant believe he keeps looking for it like this.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2009, 08:17:19 PM »

I think searching for that post will keep Bruce busy the rest of the night. Especially since it doesnt exist.  I cant believe he keeps looking for it like this.

Isnt Bruce the same guy who thought the state of Georgia only looks at 6 items when performing a state license inspection?  TheWho, you exposed him again when you showed him the ORS online reports.  He didnt realize they were posted online and got caught in another lie.  I wonder if he even ever attended HLA?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2009, 08:58:46 PM »
Please tell me how a 15 year old girl sitting in a room with 17 strangers, in a state she's never been to, away from her parents for the first time in her life could possibly feel safe enough to recount intimate details of a rape, and have it be constructive in any way possible. They ask her was it dark out, was it light out. What color was the car she was in the back of. What words did he say to her while he was on top of her. Did he use a condom? Did it make her feel dirty? Did he use a chain or a rope to tie her leg to the front seat? As fucking uncomfortable as it is to read through those questions, imagine sitting in that fucking room having to answer them! And when I hesitated at all I was threatened with punishment and degraded as not wanting to "cooperate" with my "treatment". Please, Who. I am begging you. TELL ME HOW THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE WORTH DEFENDING. I am calling you out. I have never addressed you directly but you'd better step up and show your true colors here.

I have NOTHING to gain from speaking out against HLA. I live my life now, happily devoid of anything having to do with Hidden Lake. I chose not to be involved in the lawsuit. I never spent a penny that I'd want to recapture from that place. My ONLY reason for posting any of this is to get the truth about that place out. To save some other scared shitless little girl from ever having to endure all that I did while I was there.

I dont see myself as a defender of HLA.  I see myself as a defender of the truth.  I mentioned earlier that I wouldn’t send my kid there.  You have been here long enough to know that the truth isn’t a big priority here as long as the program looks bad.  Take the inspection results of HLA.  The reports clearly stated that the report was a list of discrepancies found, but posters like Bruce and others would rather mislead readers into believing that HLA failed every aspect of the inspection.  To me this deception does everyone harm.  No one else spoke up except myself.  There are posters who feel everyone that dies post program is a result of the program even if they have been out for years.  The reason they post crap like this is not for accuracy but to discredit programs.  But what they dont realize is that they are discrediting fornits.  Virtually no poster would step up and challenge a piece of information that portrayed a program negatively no matter how far fetched the story or information is.  Many would rather sit in silence hoping the misinformation will drive readers to believe the worst is true about programs and decide not to send their child based on this.  But what people dont see is this backfires and makes the forum look foolish.

But continuously asking questions and challenging answers, playing the devils advocate the truth eventually comes to the surface as it did in the last discussion on licensure.

I do believe that programs prepare kids for what life has to throw at them post program.  I dont believe all programs are good or bad nor are they all alike.  Many posters here like to envision the worst of the programs and peddle the idea that all programs are the same and damaging which we all know isn’t true but is good for the agenda of discrediting any program that comes along in discussion.

So Lacey, I think it is awful that that had to happen to you.  I do not condone that treatment.  I dont think all schools would do the same thing and I actually know they would not.  I dont condone harassment.  I do believethat if the rape occured post program you would be in a stronger position to deal with it then you were before hand.  

But you cannot honestly believe that spreading or allowing the spread of misinformation is going to have any long term lasting effect against these places.  They need to be exposed for what they are and back it all up with facts and data.  If you try to fool people with lies then the whole site loses its credibility.[/quote]

yoink. Its a bitch, I'm sure, not being able to alter your posts as their sheer nonsensical, absurd, cruelty mounts against you, and by extension, Hidden Lake Academy proponents.

As you gotta know that your words can be easily linked to and quoted, one must wonder what is your motivation for denying them?

What would Charles dederich, or Erhard say about that?[/quote]

Well, TheIt, you, said Lacey was abused by Hidden Lake Academy. You also said that she is better equipped to deal with her rape, if it were to have happened in the future, because of what Hdden Lake Academy did to her. That is the meaning of this paragraph:

[So Lacey, I think it is awful that that had to happen to you.  I do not condone that treatment.  I dont think all schools would do the same thing and I actually know they would not.  I dont condone harassment.  I do believethat if the rape occured post program you would be in a stronger position to deal with it then you were before hand.  ?

So, the question remains, how did Lacey's abuse at the hand of Hidden Lake Academy make her better equipped to deal with her rape?

(And just as an aside, how the hell do you live with yourself telling a victim her abuser helped her? How can you leverage the emotinal pain of both abuse and rape against this girl? A tactic you learned at Lifespring or Est, perhaps? Maybe, Direct from the master, Rudy Bentz?)[/quote]

A person in totalist setting  like that of hidden lake academy, not even allowed to make a phone calls to someone on the outside world, allotted punishments for disagreeing with you, and under the influence of a peer group that laughs along to escape punishment, might be influenced by influenced by your denial of reality that’s plain to read. To a certain extent, perception of reality can even be manipulated in controlled milleus

http://www.rickross.com/reference/landm ... rk269.html

On the internet, not so much. Sockpuppeting another guest who "agrees with you," who, does not recreate group influence

So you cannot explain how the abuse, or "awful" “harassment” at Hidden Lake Academy, that you “think is terrible” that Lacey “had to go through” helped her?

Didn't think so.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2009, 09:01:57 PM »
Please tell me how a 15 year old girl sitting in a room with 17 strangers, in a state she's never been to, away from her parents for the first time in her life could possibly feel safe enough to recount intimate details of a rape, and have it be constructive in any way possible. They ask her was it dark out, was it light out. What color was the car she was in the back of. What words did he say to her while he was on top of her. Did he use a condom? Did it make her feel dirty? Did he use a chain or a rope to tie her leg to the front seat? As fucking uncomfortable as it is to read through those questions, imagine sitting in that fucking room having to answer them! And when I hesitated at all I was threatened with punishment and degraded as not wanting to "cooperate" with my "treatment". Please, Who. I am begging you. TELL ME HOW THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE WORTH DEFENDING. I am calling you out. I have never addressed you directly but you'd better step up and show your true colors here.

Quote from: "theit"

So Lacey, I think it is awful that that had to happen to you.  I do not condone that treatment.  I dont think all schools would do the same thing and I actually know they would not.  I dont condone harassment.  I do believethat if the rape occured post program you would be in a stronger position to deal with it then you were before hand.  .

Quote from: "guest"

What would Charles dederich, or Erhard say about that?

Quote from: "Thewho"
[[So, the question remains, how did Lacey's abuse at the hand of Hidden Lake Academy make her better equipped to deal with her rape?

(And just as an aside, how the hell do you live with yourself telling a victim her abuser helped her? How can you leverage the emotinal pain of both abuse and rape against this girl? A tactic you learned at Lifespring or Est, perhaps? Maybe, Direct from the master, Rudy Bentz?)

A person in totalist setting  like that of hidden lake academy, not even allowed to make a phone calls to someone on the outside world, allotted punishments for disagreeing with you, and under the influence of a peer group that laughs along to escape punishment, might be influenced by influenced by your denial of reality that’s plain to read. To a certain extent, perception of reality can even be manipulated in controlled milleus:

On the internet, not so much. Sockpuppeting another guest who "agrees with you," who, does not recreate group influence

So you cannot explain how the abuse, or "awful" “harassment” at Hidden Lake Academy, that you “think is terrible” that Lacey “had to go through” helped her?

I didn't think so.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2009, 09:08:19 PM »
Does anyone think Bruce is upset?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2009, 09:08:30 PM »

Quote from: "theit"

So Lacey, I think it is awful that that had to happen to you.  I do not condone that treatment.  I dont think all schools would do the same thing and I actually know they would not.  I dont condone harassment.  I do believethat if the rape occured post program you would be in a stronger position to deal with it then you were before hand.  .

A person in totalist setting  like that of hidden lake academy, not even allowed to make a phone calls to someone on the outside world, allotted punishments for disagreeing with you, and under the influence of a peer group that laughs along to escape punishment, might be influenced by influenced by your denial of reality that’s plain to read. To a certain extent, perception of reality can even be manipulated in controlled milleus:

I didn't think so

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2009, 09:15:29 PM »

As you know, its not Bruce, it's me, a guest with a malfunctioning computer.

Still not going to elaborate on how Lacey's abuser, Hidden Lake Acedemy , helped her deal with her rape had it occured after her "harrassment" at HLA?

Sure. That's because abuse, particularly cultic abuse direct from the Synanon CEDU gulag, by way of Rudy Bentz damages, doesn't help.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2009, 09:18:54 PM »

He is still looking for the post!!!!...it must be eating away at him to be proven wrong yet again.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2009, 09:23:56 PM »
but we are still waiting for the link to where thewho said: "Hidden Lake Academy helped Lacey by abusing her".....  But I dont think it exists

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2009, 09:34:04 PM »
Are you still obsessed with me John? What is this with you? You think every poster who embarrasses you is me? Is that just because I've shamed you so many times already that you just expect it to be me? Or is it because you're still too arrogant to accept that I am only one of many who recognize you for the giant dooche bag that you are?

By all means though please enlighten us all into a time where you believe you've proven me wrong on anything. Offer up a single instance John. Pretty please?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2009, 09:39:47 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "TheWho"
Anyway, Who, do you think the 'sodomized with a tree limb' girl is better off or worse off due to her stay at HLA?  You didn't answer.  Sounds like you think she is better off for being raped and having the 'tools' to overcome it.

Care to answer this one, Who?  Was the girl better off for being forcibly raped?  Your reasoning surrounding the heroin addiction issue seems to say "Yes, she's better off for being raped in a program so she knew how to cope with it."  I just want to know your views.

Interesting question.  Let me take a stab:

I think if the girl was raped after graduation and was able to overcome this obstacle and move on with her life because of strengths she had developed  during her stay at HLA then she would be much better off then if she were raped and never had the advantage of HLA.

Hi.  What program tools do they give at HLA to help rape victims?  What advantage does a raped child have from going to HLA?  How does HLA prepare children for being raped?  What does HLA do with children who get raped while they are at HLA?  I know some girls who were raped and they probably should be sent to HLA to learn how to overcome it, shouldn't they?  Do they have a rape recovery program there?

Being a victim of rape and also a former HLA student I feel compelled to answer this. I was raped when I was 13, and sent to HLA when I was 15. I have PTSD, and horrific flashbacks. HLA was completely unprepared to handle a terrified, confused teenage girl suffering with these kinds of issues. Being forced to recount my ordeal time and time again to strangers in the first few months of my program was extremely humiliating and detrimental. Then to be surounded by inappropriate staff the entirety of my stay only solidified the fact that this was NOT a "safe" environment to first address the issues and be honest about what happend, and eventually try to work through those problems. There was no "strengths" that I developed while at HLA that had anything to do with dealing with my rape. Its easy to make frivolous comments in an attempt to support your argument  like the one made above. However, the fact of the matter is had I never had the "advantage" (as you so ridiculously put it) of HLA, the healthy progress I made dealing with this event would not have been delayed 2 1/2 years. I would not have been further traumatized by their actions and their outlook on what the appropriate way to deal with the sexual abuse of a young teenager was.

So, sorry. Try to use a different argument to prove your incredibly flawed point of view, because there are certainly those of us that are absolute proof that HLA did nothing but further hinder our progress in this matter.

hello, lacey.
Would you mind detailing (what you are comfortable with) your abuse at Hidden Lake Academy? Were you kept prisoner there, or delivered there by abduction? Held incommunicado—not allowed to make phone calls to a lawyer, the police, or people on the outside world who might assist you?
thanks