Author Topic: HLA Facebook Groups  (Read 31370 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: HLA Facebook Groups
« Reply #210 on: August 08, 2009, 02:27:12 PM »
"unlicensed quacks"  is getting better..like Bernie Farrow...just not unlicensed..no P.H.D. i am told.  Kind of like Buccellato's first "Dr .Sisk". Robert, he knows alot about HLA, but from Hollowhead's point of view, who is now off  "selling" Aspen, a Regional Marketer, a salesman.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 08, 2009, 08:01:06 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Nice try Bruce.  This is why no one believes what you post any more.  You lied when you told us HLA failed 100% of the inspection points and you are lying once again.  Come back when you have had all your posts strung together.  Be honest  for once.  I have done it several times, if you are honest like I was and have nothing to hide then there should be no hesitation on your part.  Then we can have a debate on HLA and I can fill you in on a few things. Now go get some courage up and get the job done otherwise go back to trolling to get attention and see how that works for ya.

I am starting to believe you are right thewho or whoever you are.  I noticed his posts were never strung together yet he claims they were.  You or some other poster was right about him calling everyone else cowards when they dont respond.  Personally I wouldnt waste my time waiting for him to get his posts strung together.  If he was going to do it he would have done it weeks ago.  Give it up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 08, 2009, 08:17:08 PM »
MAYBE IF I JUST TRY HARD ENOUGH

I CAN REALLY PRETEND PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME

AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD WILL BELIEVE AT LEAST ONE OTHER POSTER DOES

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 08, 2009, 08:38:07 PM »
MAYBE IF I JUST TRY HARD ENOUGH

I CAN REALLY PRETEND PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME

AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD WILL BELIEVE AT LEAST ONE OTHER POSTER DOES

^^WHOOTER^^  Aspergers

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 09, 2009, 12:32:47 AM »
John, have you ever read "The Minds of Billy Milligan"? It might do wonders for you. While you're at it though there are still those unanswered questions. I'm not letting you off the hook.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 09, 2009, 10:53:39 AM »
Nice try Bruce.  This is why no one believes what you post any more.  You lied when you told us HLA failed 100% of the inspection points and you are lying once again.  Come back when you have had all your posts strung together.  Be honest  for once.  I have done it several times, if you are honest like I was and have nothing to hide then there should be no hesitation on your part.  Then we can have a debate on HLA and I can fill you in on a few things. Now go get some courage up and get the job done otherwise go back to trolling to get attention and see how that works for ya.

I am starting to believe you are right thewho or whoever you are.  I noticed his posts were never strung together yet he claims they were.  You or some other poster was right about him calling everyone else cowards when they dont respond.  Personally I wouldnt waste my time waiting for him to get his posts strung together.  If he was going to do it he would have done it weeks ago.  Give it up.

I already knew he was not going to get it done or he would have done it the first day if for any other reason just to rub my face in it.  But for some reason he doesnt want us to see what he writes when he is not logged in (I never had a problem exposing my guest posts because I have nothing to hide).  He has a higher guest post rate than anyone else here.  Most of us recognize his guest postings, he doesn’t hide them very well .
But I think this is a win/win for all of us.  With me ignoring his trolling he will be forced to either troll someone else (which is doubtful), stop posting or resort to more constructive conversation.  I think it would be healthier for Bruce (and us) to engage in conversation and debate which has more helpful content and more informative to the readers instead of destructive and vulgar.  But time will tell.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 09, 2009, 12:51:18 PM »
Oh but John, you're still missing the linking up is done. Further (and I do appreciate you allowing me to tear yet another one of your arguments apart) you're wrong on every point.

Here, allow me to educate you once again:

I already knew he was not going to get it done or he would have done it the first day if for any other reason just to rub my face in it. But for some reason he doesnt want us to see what he writes when he is not logged in

In actuallity there is nothing to add. I don't guest post, I don't play the same games as you. If your argument was true, then why did I pubilically ask the mods to link up my guest post twice? And why was nothing added at the time? Just because you pretended to be a moderator doesnt make you one John. Answer me on those points John, if you can.

(I never had a problem exposing my guest posts because I have nothing to hide).

Then you shouldnt have a problem doing it again. We all know you won't, you're a coward. It's the exact same reason why you wont bring suit against this site for exposing you as John D. Reuben. If you did, you'd have to open up all your posts for review. Let's not ignore the fact the last two times your postings were linked up, it was only due to the fact that Deborah tricked you.

He has a higher guest post rate than anyone else here. Most of us recognize his guest postings, he doesn’t hide them very well .
But I think this is a win/win for all of us.

Hence why you attempt to attribute every guest posts that tears you down to me. You're still too arrogant to accept that you dont have any supporters on this board, no one believes you, hence why carry on conversations with yourself. You even go so far as to assume every detractor is me because your mind wont allow you to consider the fact that there are others who recognize you for what you are. A child abuse supporter.

But I think this is a win/win for all of us. With me ignoring his trolling he will be forced to either troll someone else (which is doubtful), stop posting or resort to more constructive conversation. I think it would be healthier for Bruce (and us) to engage in conversation and debate which has more helpful content and more informative to the readers instead of destructive and vulgar. But time will tell.

Oh but John, how quickly you forget yet again. After you lost this current argument I once again offered you the chance to have a conversation that was soley focused on facts, and left out all the attacks, superfolus conversations or game playing. My only condition was that you not play your usual games. You being too attached to them declined. It was your choice not mine. You later on were manipulated into a conversation where I focused only on the topic at hand, you though per your usual M.O. tucked tail and ran the moment questions came up you couldnt answer.

I tried to explain this to you yesterday, and I like that you were paying attention enough to at least borrow from my own point. You ignore the questions put to you, and you look like the coward you are. You answer them and you expose yourself and your beliefes as being pro child abuse. Either way you lose.

I'm not going to stop holding you accountable John. You can call it trolling if you like, but remember you have your own definition for trolling which Id be glad to repost. If you can handle having a grown up conversation (I dont think you can) then I'd be happy to oblige you. Otherwise I'm not letting you off the hook John.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 09, 2009, 01:10:39 PM »

I already knew he was not going to get it done or he would have done it the first day if for any other reason just to rub my face in it.  But for some reason he doesnt want us to see what he writes when he is not logged in (I never had a problem exposing my guest posts because I have nothing to hide).  He has a higher guest post rate than anyone else here.  Most of us recognize his guest postings, he doesn’t hide them very well .
But I think this is a win/win for all of us.  With me ignoring his trolling he will be forced to either troll someone else (which is doubtful), stop posting or resort to more constructive conversation.  I think it would be healthier for Bruce (and us) to engage in conversation and debate which has more helpful content and more informative to the readers instead of destructive and vulgar.  But time will tell.

TheWho, Please ignore Bruce!!!!  Let his trolling fall on deaf ears I beg you.  His guest posts are of no importance, who cares, let him post however he chooses.  The 2 of you just ruin any chance of dialog here, it goes on and on.  If you care about fornits at all please ignore him.

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2009, 01:46:06 PM »
TheWho, Please ignore Bruce!!!!  Let his trolling fall on deaf ears I beg you.  His guest posts are of no importance, who cares, let him post however he chooses.  The 2 of you just ruin any chance of dialog here, it goes on and on.  If you care about fornits at all please ignore him.
We can tell when you're talking to yourself.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2009, 02:17:21 PM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"

I dont think that was Bruce, I recognize his guest posts.  If I had to guess that was probably thewho.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2009, 02:29:56 PM »
It was. I still don't guest post, whereas John has only the supporters in his mind. Either way you're still detracting from the issues that we're all here to discuss. How about it John? Can you handle a grown up conversation?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 09, 2009, 02:41:08 PM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"

I dont think that was Bruce, I recognize his guest posts.  If I had to guess that was probably thewho.
She was talking to you about you talking to you, who

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 09, 2009, 02:52:13 PM »

Agreed, I intend to.  He knows what he has to do.  In the mean time he can try to be civil. It will be good for all concerned.  I think we will see more discussions staying on topic.

Wow it seems "all" the guest posts are mine today... Hmmmm.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 09, 2009, 03:27:10 PM »
Well you do like to talk to yourself.

So then my guest post have been linked up, the issue has been resolved. You may confirm this at your leisure. It appears as if youre the type of person who, when not recieving the answer he'd imagined, assumes he's been lied to. How has this served you in life? I'll wait to see if you'll keep up your end of the bargain.

In the meantime though lets get back to the discussion at hand. I believe one of the last things we were debating was whether or not while incarcerated at HLA we'd been served a starvation diet. Your thoughts?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 09, 2009, 03:33:12 PM »