Author Topic: HLA Facebook Groups  (Read 30979 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: HLA Facebook Groups
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 09:04:12 PM »
A former/current  satisfied/unsatisfied   student/parent told me:

"It was the best thing that ever happened to me and...."    or
"They tortured me in a sweatbox and made be eat dirt and....." or
"It was wonderful!  I had a blast and......" or
"My child excelled and...." or
"My child suffered and..." or

I just made all this BS up. I'll just keep posting under different aliases to make it look real.  What nonsense! Want to know about HLA today? Just drop in unannounced any day and judge for yourself. Don't rely on any discussion group posts, pro or con. Especially don't rely on discussion group posts that reference other unverified posts. You'll quickly realize this board is a bunch of crap!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 09:22:52 PM »
Why would HLA be glad to get feedback of a kid falling on her face and becoming a heroin addict after the program when she never touched drugs in her life before that? What she said is that the program hurt her very deeply, but in time she overcame the damage done to her by Bentz, et al, but that her only glimpse of hope was the one staff member who was different - kind, supportive and caring. You've misread this woman's narrative.

Many kids and adults fall on their face.  What if this girl had entered into heroin addiction prior to entering HLA?  How many people become heroin addicts and then just decide one morning to clean up and get a job and then actually be able to do it?  Very few. It is typically a long and arduous journey,  But this person had the advantage of the tools that she learned from HLA and knew she had a choice in life and could choose a better life for herself.  Non program kids do not have this strength or the skills to wake up and feel they have this choice.

I do see what you mean it sounds like the program did hurt her very deeply, but considering what she had to overcome after she left I believe she was very fortunate to be prepared for the challenges ahead.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 09:26:19 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I do see what you mean it sounds like the program did hurt her very deeply, but considering what she had to overcome after she left I believe she was very fortunate to be prepared for the challenges ahead.
Now you’re trying to make a case for preemptive programming?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 01:37:11 PM »
Quote from: "Compelling argument"
Now you’re trying to make a case for preemptive programming?

It's just "The Who" trolling.  Obviously, he wants every single child to be programmed so they can overcome challenges in their lives induced by the programming.  In "The Who's" world the program can be the cause of, and solution to, all people's problems.

Just as an aside, HLA doesn't teach anyone any "tools," they just psychologically, physically and emotionally batter children.

Let me ask you, Who, what about the girl that was forcibly sodomized with a 14" tree limb at HLA?  Do you think that she's better off because she may have been tree-limb-sodomized at home and wouldn't have the "tools" to cope?  You're a fucking asshole, Who.  Fucking jerk.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 01:59:00 PM »
Believe it or not the above poster (Dysfunction Junction) claims to be a mental health professional himself.  If this is true imagine how many patients walk out the door after hearing his thrashing and foul language everytime you question his opinion or hold a different point of view.  He has very little tolerance for debate or open minded discussions.  I wouldnt let this guy near my kid let alone allow him to be in a room alone with him/her giving advice to them.

This is why it is always important (along with credentials) to listen to your gut feel about people especially where your children are concerned.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 02:07:23 PM »
^^TheWho^^
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 02:09:35 PM »
Anyway, Who, do you think the 'sodomized with a tree limb' girl is better off or worse off due to her stay at HLA?  You didn't answer.  Sounds like you think she is better off for being raped and having the 'tools' to overcome it.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 02:17:44 PM »
Believe it or not the above poster (Dysfunction Junction) claims to be a mental health professional himself.  If this is true imagine how many patients walk out the door after hearing his thrashing and foul language everytime you question his opinion or hold a different point of view.  He has very little tolerance for debate or open minded discussions.  I wouldnt let this guy near my kid let alone allow him to be in a room alone with him/her giving advice to them.

This is why it is always important (along with credentials) to listen to your gut feel about people especially where your children are concerned.

Nah, I'm retired from that business.  My new endeavor is to point out dangerous child-rape fantasizers like you, TheWho.  You are a very sick quasi-human being, sir.

What did your "gut" tell you before your son killed himself I wonder?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009, 02:44:33 PM »
Why is it all of the sudden some character flaw to call an asshole an asshole?  Only marketing people view truth-telling as a character flaw.  The Who is an asshole and he was referred to as an asshole.  I see nothing damning about that, regardless of the utterer's profession.  In fact, it's refreshing to see The Who's marketing-speak countered with frankness.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2009, 02:58:32 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

Nah, I'm retired from that business.

I dont think many of us are suprised.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2009, 03:02:12 PM »
Anyway, Who, do you think the 'sodomized with a tree limb' girl is better off or worse off due to her stay at HLA?  You didn't answer.  Sounds like you think she is better off for being raped and having the 'tools' to overcome it.

Care to answer this one, Who?  Was the girl better off for being forcibly raped?  Your reasoning surrounding the heroin addiction issue seems to say "Yes, she's better off for being raped in a program so she knew how to cope with it."  I just want to know your views.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2009, 03:28:07 PM »

Care to answer this one, Who?  Was the girl better off for being forcibly raped?  Your reasoning surrounding the heroin addiction issue seems to say "Yes, she's better off for being raped in a program so she knew how to cope with it."  I just want to know your views.

Interesting question.  Let me take a stab:

I think if the girl was raped after graduation and was able to overcome this obstacle and move on with her life because of strengths she had developed  during her stay at HLA then she would be much better off then if she were raped and never had the advantage of HLA.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2009, 03:31:56 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"

I think if the girl was raped after graduation and was able to overcome this obstacle and move on with her life because of strengths she had developed  during her stay at HLA then she would be much better off then if she were raped and never had the advantage of HLA.

But she was raped at HLA, not before or after.  So, was it a good thing for her to be raped in a "safe environment" where she could use the "program tools" to cope with it?  Or would it have been better that she never went and was never raped?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2009, 03:45:26 PM »

But she was raped at HLA, not before or after.  So, was it a good thing for her to be raped in a "safe environment" where she could use the "program tools" to cope with it?  Or would it have been better that she never went and was never raped?

Very strange question.  First of all it is never a good thing to be raped.  No one can forsee what is going to happen. If a girl gets raped in her dorm at Harvard do you think she wishes she had attended Yale instead?  Would she have been better off?  Maybe maybe not, but would it mean that Harvard is any less safe or more abusive?  I dont see how that could be concluded by that single event.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2009, 03:51:42 PM »

Very strange question.  First of all it is never a good thing to be raped.  No one can forsee what is going to happen. If a girl gets raped in her dorm at Harvard do you think she wishes she had attended Yale instead?  Would she have been better off?  Maybe maybe not, but would it mean that Harvard is any less safe or more abusive?  I dont see how that could be concluded by that single event.

But this girl was raped by a court-ordered prior sex offender at HLA (see Clarke Poole's emails describing this event).  Don't you think it's forseeable that someone will get raped when you mix in court-ordered sexual predators with more-or-less normal kids?  It seems to me that if you mix sexual offenders with regular kids you will have a problem.  Why do you think HLA didn't see any possible problems from putting a court-ordered sex offender into their program.  Common sense seems to say that this would happen.  Are they dumb or just ignorant?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control