Author Topic: CALO email... thanks bob.  (Read 15150 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 10:01:06 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
[q

Let's not call organizations that abduct and imprison people without due process "schools." Or thier detainees "students"? These organizations are for-profit gulags that utilize thought reform and torture for purposes of most cheaply holding captive and controlling their detainees, and their victims are "captives," "detainees," etc.

Funny, that is what my kids say about our public schools (except for the private part!) (seriously!)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2009, 10:05:28 PM »
CONFIRMED: CALO UTILIZES PAINFUL SUBMISSION HOLDS ON CHILDREN.

CONFIRMED: CALO SINGLES CHILDREN OUT FOR PUBLIC HUMILIATION VIA THEIR GREEN SHIRT POLICY.

CONFIRMED: CALO VIA THE STAFF UTILIZES THERAPEUTIC TOUCHES OTHERWISE KNOWN AS 'RED FLAG TOUCHES' IN OUR LITTLE CORNER OF THE FORNITS CYBERVERSE. FOR REFERENCE SEE ANY COMMENT MADE TOWARD VIRGIL NEWTON AND HIS STRAIGHT MOBILE.

DEAREST SUSAN, The list of other sick confirmed crap being collected by myself is more or less reconfirming the letter sent out by the anonymous person a while back. You know what letter I'm talking about as KEN HUEY AKA Mr. RED FLAG TOUCHES himself sent out a massive rebuttal to it.

So far, from survivors, I have confirmed physical abuse, mental abuse, and some other absolutely disturbing crap.

These kids are not lying, the former staff members who are talking to me are not lying, and certainly I'm directing them to the proper authorities. With any luck something will be done about this odious little shithole.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2009, 10:11:49 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
CONFIRMED: CALO UTILIZES PAINFUL SUBMISSION HOLDS ON CHILDREN.

CONFIRMED: CALO SINGLES CHILDREN OUT FOR PUBLIC HUMILIATION VIA THEIR GREEN SHIRT POLICY.

CONFIRMED: CALO VIA THE STAFF UTILIZES THERAPEUTIC TOUCHES OTHERWISE KNOWN AS 'RED FLAG TOUCHES' IN OUR LITTLE CORNER OF THE FORNITS CYBERVERSE. FOR REFERENCE SEE ANY COMMENT MADE TOWARD VIRGIL NEWTON AND HIS STRAIGHT MOBILE.

DEAREST SUSAN, The list of other sick confirmed crap being collected by myself is more or less reconfirming the letter sent out by the anonymous person a while back. You know what letter I'm talking about as KEN HUEY AKA Mr. RED FLAG TOUCHES himself sent out a massive rebuttal to it.

So far, from survivors, I have confirmed physical abuse, mental abuse, and some other absolutely disturbing crap.

These kids are not lying, the former staff members who are talking to me are not lying, and certainly I'm directing them to the proper authorities. With any luck something will be done about this odious little shithole.


Dearest Che, so I am guessing you have never been there, nor do you know any of the people there personally?
Also, since your buds saw fit to post the list of kids at CALO, why not share with us the names of the "survivors?" Would make you more credible....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2009, 10:18:51 PM »
The difference here between me and you is that clearly I'm not an idiot. I won't be giving up my sources given MR. RED FLAG TOUCHES history of confidentiality agreements, unenforceable by the way, and other threats.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2009, 10:22:41 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
The difference here between me and you is that clearly I'm not an idiot. I won't be giving up my sources given MR. RED FLAG TOUCHES history of confidentiality agreements, unenforceable by the way, and other threats.

Ouch, Che! Cut me to the quick!
Too bad you have to resort to name calling because you don't agree with me. Not very creative of you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8989
  • Karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2009, 10:26:48 PM »
Quote from: "Maminka"
Re: Bob's experience, that sounds awful! What makes you think CALO engages in stuff like that?

Well, for starters, the fact that a number of key CALO personnel come from a CEDU-influenced or similarly abusive background gives you a good indication.

Nicole Fuglsang previously worked at Hidden Lake Academy/Ridge Creek, as did Christy Jones. HLA had quite a number of CEDU personnel in its early days.

Ken Huey started off at Provo Canyon School. He also worked at West Ridge Academy, along with CALO's Landon Kirk.

See also THIS thread for more details.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- -------------- --------------

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2009, 10:27:45 PM »
Susan,

Are you a parent of a student at CALO?  If so, why did you send your son/daughter to an abusive environment?

Sincerely,

Bob Peterson
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2009, 10:58:54 PM »
Quote from: "bobpeterson1973"
Susan,

Are you a parent of a student at CALO?  If so, why did you send your son/daughter to an abusive environment?
Are you Ken Huey's personal fornits reporter?

Sincerely,

Bob Peterson

Bob,

That's an easy one - because it is not an abusive environment! Don't confuse them with the "attachment therapy" folks that do the rebirthing, holding therapy, etc.as it is NOT one of those places. CALO is based on attachment-theory as put forward by a guy named Bowlby (and others) You have no personal knowledge of the place and no reason to call it abusive.

In terms of a "fornits reporter" - I have no inside knowledge here, as I am just another Internet user...no one has offered me the keys to the "insiders club" (yet!)

My only axe to grind is with well proxied and with the site administration - they have no right to list the names of kids at CALO without their consent, or likewise contact information of parents, as somebody suggested. Not only is that abhorent, it's illegal.

Bob, I sympathize with your lousy experiences, and I only hope that you have thrived in spite of them. I do think you should be careful about leveling accusations or denigrating the motivations of others without being fully knowledgeable about them - that is your bitterness talking and it is not fair.

Susan


Susan
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2009, 11:05:45 PM »
Ok..

I'll name one of my contacts...

you ready Susan?

Meghan Crawford.

She told me all about Bowlby.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2009, 11:12:25 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Ok..

I'll name one of my contacts...

you ready Susan?

Meghan Crawford.

She told me all about Bowlby.

Why does anyone have to "tell" you about Bowlby? Read it for yourself. If you are really interested, I can share the names of books and articles that I have read related to all this stuff...

And hey, who I am talking with here, Bob or Che?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2009, 11:17:07 PM »
And my good fornits dwellers I leave it unto you to decide if Mamakins is truly an outraged parent of a staff member trying to cover their bases.


Well Proxied.. thanks for the email telling me about Meghan, but I won't be needing any more of your help. I replied and you should now know my reservations about the revealing of the names and torture/sadism plans.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2009, 11:25:57 PM »
Quote from: "Maminka1SH53ZJL"
Quote from: "Guest"
[q

Let's not call organizations that abduct and imprison people without due process "schools." Or thier detainees "students"? These organizations are for-profit gulags that utilize thought reform and torture for purposes of most cheaply holding captive and controlling their detainees, and their victims are "captives," "detainees," etc.

Funny, that is what my kids say about our public schools (except for the private part!) (seriously!)

Hilarious. My neighbors kid says fairies are real. Your supposed kid's stupidity has bearing on the fact that organizations calling themselves RTCs, specialty schools, wilderness programs,etc, abduct,imprison, and torture people in what way now?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
And my good fornits dwellers I leave it unto you to decide if Mamakins is truly an outraged parent of a staff member trying to cover their bases.


Well Proxied.. thanks for the email telling me about Meghan, but I won't be needing any more of your help. I replied and you should now know my reservations about the revealing of the names and torture/sadism plans.

This is a staff member. A real "parent" wouldn't banter evasively like this. Then again, being that the parents who finance their own kids imprisonment and torture are manipulative, sociopathic nut-jobs, who knows?

Thanks for posting, well proxied
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2009, 11:35:27 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
And my good fornits dwellers I leave it unto you to decide if Mamakins is truly an outraged parent of a staff member trying to cover their bases.


Well Proxied.. thanks for the email telling me about Meghan, but I won't be needing any more of your help. I replied and you should now know my reservations about the revealing of the names and torture/sadism plans.

Che, I hope you mean your reservations about revealing the names of the children...Anyway, I don't really give a flying fart who the "dwellers" think I am - does it really matter?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2009, 11:45:54 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
And my good fornits dwellers I leave it unto you to decide if Mamakins is truly an outraged parent of a staff member trying to cover their bases.


Well Proxied.. thanks for the email telling me about Meghan, but I won't be needing any more of your help. I replied and you should now know my reservations about the revealing of the names and torture/sadism plans.

This is a staff member. A real "parent" wouldn't banter evasively like this. Then again, being that the parents who finance their own kids imprisonment and torture are manipulative, sociopathic nut-jobs, who knows?

Thanks for posting, well proxied

Yeah, right, "Guest" - as you point your forefinger at me, four of your fingers are pointing back at you...

Scroll back to my first post, Mr. Know-It-All...I said I was a parent.  Do a google on what "Maminka" means...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »