Author Topic: Proficio  (Read 11688 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Proficio
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2009, 12:34:08 AM »
Ursus have you ever helped a family, or are you still just harboring your teenage resentments towards all the care takers you have had.  Also could you possibly be borderline (Axis II cluster B).  You likely self harm yourself, were very promiscuous and were simply out of control and obviously now out of mind.

We are watching your site and you are a little cavalier in believing you have all this high powered attorney support.  You are going to need it and we anticipate very extensive discovery in a lible action against you.  We can then get the truth out and dig you out of the hole you are hiding in and have all the parents in need see what a sick individual you are.  Are you overweight and on any current psych med?  I would think that you could benefit from some good DBT sessions for your borderline personality disorder and maybe you could go on tour and give all the families your option, which is to let the youth use drugs, have sex and hate your parents.

Attorney's helping families
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2009, 12:41:49 AM »
I know I'd benefit from some serious time on the couch. You have any shrinks that are single, blonde, and a C- cup?

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2009, 12:59:39 AM »
Quote from: "Attorney's helping families"
Ursus have you ever helped a family, or are you still just harboring your teenage resentments towards all the care takers you have had.  Also could you possibly be borderline (Axis II cluster B).  You likely self harm yourself, were very promiscuous and were simply out of control and obviously now out of mind.

We are watching your site and you are a little cavalier in believing you have all this high powered attorney support.  You are going to need it and we anticipate very extensive discovery in a lible action against you.  We can then get the truth out and dig you out of the hole you are hiding in and have all the parents in need see what a sick individual you are.  Are you overweight and on any current psych med?  I would think that you could benefit from some good DBT sessions for your borderline personality disorder and maybe you could go on tour and give all the families your option, which is to let the youth use drugs, have sex and hate your parents.

Ah, if you’re the troll I think you are…well, how the hell are you? I’ve really needed a laugh.
You’re taking an interest in the Bear’s sex life…hmmm?
Love the imperious “we”, nice touch.
Troll on.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2009, 01:12:24 AM »
Quote from: "Attorney's helping families"

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  You be flattering me a bit there, bro! In fact, it sounds to me like you have pahlenty more experience along said lines than I could ever imagine!

Come dig me outta that "hole I'm hiding in" and gimme some "good DBT sessions!" You paying? Or are you the therapist? Or just the diagnostician?!   :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2009, 01:25:10 AM »
Ursus we would like to offer you some help for your venereal warts you received from Psy.  We were all suprised to learn this because you are probably zitty and fat and Psy is of course gay.  But anyhow if it will help Benchmark has a new DBT program which can help Ursus' Borderline Personality Disorder and her cutting and can help Psy's Narcissistic hytrionic hate mongering resentment problems.

Please let us know

Parent to Help hostile and resentful former clients.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2009, 01:32:30 AM »
Quote from: "Help for Former Conduct Disorders"
Ursus we would like to offer you some help for your venereal warts you received from Psy.  We were all suprised to learn this because you are probably zitty and fat and Psy is of course gay.  But anyhow if it will help Benchmark has a new DBT program which can help Ursus' Borderline Personality Disorder and her cutting and can help Psy's Narcissistic hytrionic hate mongering resentment problems.

Please let us know

Lol, I hope for your sake that you're not falling off the wagon tonight, 'cuz it sure as hell sounds like it!  :D

But, while yer at it, I could use another post or two 'cuz these belly laughs are sure helping my digestion along, and I've been kinda constipated lately, know what I mean?

:roflmao:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2009, 01:33:04 AM »
Help for Former Conduct Disorders wrote:

Ursus we would like to offer you some help for your venereal warts you received from Psy. We were all suprised to learn this because you are probably zitty and fat and Psy is of course gay. But anyhow if it will help Benchmark has a new DBT program which can help Ursus' Borderline Personality Disorder and her cutting and can help Psy's Narcissistic hytrionic hate mongering resentment problems.

Please let us know

What does Help for Former Conduct Disorders do before sex?  Puts the diaper back on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2009, 02:48:39 AM »
Quote from: "Help for Former Conduct Disorders do before sex?"
Help for Former Conduct Disorders wrote:

Ursus we would like to offer you some help for your venereal warts you received from Psy. We were all suprised to learn this because you are probably zitty and fat and Psy is of course gay. But anyhow if it will help Benchmark has a new DBT program which can help Ursus' Borderline Personality Disorder and her cutting and can help Psy's Narcissistic hytrionic hate mongering resentment problems.

Please let us know

What does Help for Former Conduct Disorders do before sex?  Puts the diaper back on.
DEPENDS?

Offline eric

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2010, 12:35:58 PM »
It looks like West Ridge Academy's gay-curing program Renovo was shut down earlier this year. Home Page

Don't worry, though, there is still plenty of IcyHot at West Ridge to stifle those gay urges.
--Mormon Gulag.com

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2010, 08:12:24 PM »
Very very nice.

Though how do they use icy hot to stifle gay urges at West Ridge? I can sort of imagine, I'm not sure I even want to know either, but none the less....

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
nothing
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2010, 08:34:51 PM »
:jamin:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 11:15:34 PM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
nothing
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2010, 08:53:06 PM »
:fuckoff:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 11:09:22 PM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: BENCHMARKIMARKW/ICETEA
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2010, 12:52:18 AM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Very very nice.

Though how do they use icy hot to stifle gay urges at West Ridge? I can sort of imagine, I'm not sure I even want to know either, but none the less....
THEY TRIED TO TREAT PSY FOR GAYNESS WHEN HE WAS OVER 18.....LOL
IN A COUNTRY WHERE A GOD GIVEN WEED IS ILLEGAL AND YOU WILL BE TORTURED OR IT OVER AND OVER WHO CARES?
EEEWWWWW I TRY NOT TO THINK ABOUT THINGS OTHER THAN MY OWN SHIT....BUT YOU KNOW HOW HUMANS ARE.
HUMAN+E=HUMANE.
THE MOMENT I FEEL HAPPINESS THE PO PO ARE IN HOT PURSUIT.
I WOULD LIKE A FELICE CAR, BUT I AM MUTILATED AND STUPID AS HELL.
NO INTELIGENCE.
I THINK I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN MY ENTIRE ELISCU BY BLOOD RELATED FAMILY TO NOT BE SUPERSMART.
I HATE CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL AND (CEPT WHEN MY MARIJUANA IS ILLEGAL)
I AM TIERD OF POLICE BRUTALITY.
I WOULD NOT WASTE ANOTHER SECOND FIGHTING FOR ANYONES RIGHTS IN WISCONSIN UNTIL I FIND MY OWN. :beat: DA JUDGE!!!!~!!

wit, da Bears......coming to your zadio soon.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
nothing
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2010, 10:27:47 AM »
:clown:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 11:08:10 PM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline eric

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2010, 01:41:39 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Very very nice.

Kind of like this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_SwD7RveNE ... when you're feeling gay... apply directly to the wiener...
--Mormon Gulag.com