Author Topic: Closed Programs  (Read 984 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Closed Programs
« on: May 03, 2009, 07:28:05 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Re: Closed Programs
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 12:18:08 AM »
Yes, their graphics is way better than on our page on the wiki

I am happy to annouce that the number will grow from the 76 entries next time the servers sync.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 09:47:46 AM »
What about the programs you list that are "closed" or "dead" but they are still open using different names? Who does your research?  :beat:  :beat:   ::fullofshit::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 12:12:08 PM »
Quote from: "reincarnated"
What about the programs you list that are "closed" or "dead" but they are still open using different names? Who does your research?  :beat:  :beat:   ::fullofshit::

It is a limited information website. I have no affiliation with it or any with the op, but their websites explanations are extremely limited and are unclear at best. Take the Kids Helping Kids one for instance, it does not explain that pathway family center is still operating in Indiana. I also did not see one for the Michigan branch dying either. There is definitely incomplete information on that website. Someone is either lazy or incompetent. :bs:

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 02:50:49 PM »
When they open under a new name, we make a new page on the new name and make an reference to the new name on the old page.

Take Bethel Boys Academy aka Gulf Coast Academy.

We are talking of the same facility but with different owners. You can find marketing material on the net for all those 5-6 names they have been operating under during their lifespand.

So in order to describe each period as thorough as possible, several pages covers the same facility.

New names are not always just new names. Sometime it is also a new programming strategy. Bethel started out as a Roloff program and now (if they still are open) they are a WWASP program. It was a bad place for a teenager regardless who is the boss, but there is a difference between extreme corporal punishment and a stay in O.P. for weeks.

Kids helping Kids is not pathway either. They are both Straight Spin-offs, but while Kids-helping-kids seemed to marketing fools and a pure cult, Pathway is a slick marketing machine for money only. Neither cares for their clients but I find people in suits so much more dangerous than people doing it because they are brainwashed to the job.

BTW. If you are dissatisfied with our research effort, please help us by placeing the text and links on the talk page of the program you want us to write something about if you dont know the Wiki syntax. Then we will improve the articles as fast as possible. We are not that many people and the database has +600 pages.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 10:37:32 PM »
Quote from: "Rain on your Parade"
Quote from: "reincarnated"

It is a limited information website. I have no affiliation with it or any with the op, but their websites explanations are extremely limited and are unclear at best. Take the Kids Helping Kids one for instance, it does not explain that pathway family center is still operating in Indiana. I also did not see one for the Michigan branch dying either. There is definitely incomplete information on that website. Someone is either lazy or incompetent. :bs:

There is some weird, personal animosity in the air and this comment reflects that. "lazy or incompetant"--not  :timeout:  constuctive criticism... :karma: