Author Topic: Kid's and ex's  (Read 734 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Kid's and ex's
« on: April 27, 2009, 10:47:22 AM »
This past weekend I had the great pleasure of giving my daughter away at her wedding. I had to go to Clearwater as that is where she currently lives.

When I first saw my daughter standing in her wedding dress I remembered holding her in one hand on the day she was born and was amazed at how she turned out.

For the most part It was a little weird sitting at the table with my ex-wife trying to buddy up to my fiancee. My fiancee tried to be polite but ended up having to avoid the hell out of her as the woman was very annoying.

I mean hell From the time my daughter was able to communicate directly with me I had no further need or purpose to deal with her and nor was I even curious about who she is with... It was my daughter's day and I can be civil but she was stretching my nerve.

While I stood there after the wedding for some ungodly reason I wanted to go hunt down S.I.B.S. and have the Straight Mobile come and collect a large portion of the wedding party. I could have gotten a huge referral fee for all of them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »