Author Topic: Who are Lawrence and Jeanne Fortney?  (Read 566 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who are Lawrence and Jeanne Fortney?
« on: April 26, 2009, 12:44:57 AM »
After sending numerous letters to the host of Jame's memorial http://memorialwebsites.legacy.com/ourj ... aspx?mod=3
and receiving no replies, or having my messages post in Jame's guest book, or comment section. I realized that the memorial wasn’t hosted by Jim and Sue Shirey, Jame's parents, but by some people called Lawrence and Jeanne Fortney.

They would be the ones who would vet my messages or emails before passing them along to Sue and Jim. Perhaps they are not passing them along whatsoever? Anyone know who they are in relation to James and how to reach Jim and sue directly through email or phone? Has any advocate tried? What if these people have no idea what DRA really does to its detainees? They deserve to know the truth.

I find is memorial very odd because at certain points it memorial reads like an ad for Diamond Ranch Academy, you know, the place he died, under mysterious circumstances.

James time at Diamond Ranch Academy was clearly the most difficult thing he ever experienced but it was also the time when he grew the most emotionally and spiritually.  
He loved telling everyone of the hardships of "homeless", how he could start a fire with a bow and a string and how he could crochet a cap.  

He was proud of his sense of control over the relationships in his life and of being able to help others.   He loved to size someone up and tell you your "color" (ie, The Color Code, by Taylor Hartman). His proudest achievement was reaching the Graduate level and looking forward to mentoring other students.  His goals for this year were all about developing his relationship with God and helping others in his dorm achieve their goals toward graduation
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »