Author Topic: unexpected call for help. Kind of embarrassed to ask.  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: unexpected call for help. Kind of embarrassed to ask.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 01:01:56 PM »
Here's what worked for me:

1.  Lots of spirited play.  This makes kitty tired.  And, since kitty sleeps some 16 hours a day already, this may reduce the window of bad behavior to just a few hours a day.

2.  Squirt gun.  Catch kitty in the act of being bad and give her a few squirts.

As a last resort, I could loan you my dog, Pippa.  She'll put your cat in check in a matter of minutes.  Then, when the cat actually does come out of hiding, she'll be too paranoid to get comfortable in mischief.  She'll be constantly scanning for the pups.

It's a proven formula for naughty kitties!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: unexpected call for help. Kind of embarrassed to ask.
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 07:13:37 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Here's what worked for me:

1.  Lots of spirited play.  This makes kitty tired.  And, since kitty sleeps some 16 hours a day already, this may reduce the window of bad behavior to just a few hours a day.

2.  Squirt gun.  Catch kitty in the act of being bad and give her a few squirts.

As a last resort, I could loan you my dog, Pippa.  She'll put your cat in check in a matter of minutes.  Then, when the cat actually does come out of hiding, she'll be too paranoid to get comfortable in mischief.  She'll be constantly scanning for the pups.

It's a proven formula for naughty kitties!

hello dysfunction. You are my favorite
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »