Author Topic: WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit  (Read 3619 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2003, 11:00:00 PM »
Anonymous: Trying to discourage the public from reading the court record for WWASPS v. PURE to decide for themselves the merits of this case and the allegations made by both parties makes no sense ... unless you are afraid they may learn something that has a negative impact upon your personal agenda.  Chill out Anonymous and let the chips fall where they may.
 :smokin:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2003, 11:03:00 PM »
HELLO?  PURE is not suing WWASPS.  They are defending themselves against a lawsuit brought by WWASPS. Read the FULL COURT RECORD.  It's all there in black and white.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2003, 11:05:00 PM »
How can you claim that I am in the WWASP corner?  That is so far from the truth.  Do you say that just because I speak out against PURE?  Do you say that just because I know that PURE will damage the creditabilty of anyone who is associted with them.  I don't think I have to be on the side of either WWASP or PURE.  I think I can be an independent non follower of either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2003, 11:06:00 PM »
The mainstream media has access to the PACER Service.  So does ISAC (through their volunteer attorneys).  Nod, Nod, Wink, Wink.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2003, 11:45:00 PM »
On 2003-08-21 19:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Are you calling me stupid sherpa?  

You  may not call me stupid.

I know for a fact most people can not afford to fight wwasp. Why do you think they have gotten away with this abuse, deceptive business practice ,fraud for so long .They have the money.(my money)  

Some parents will strive to counter the abuse. It is very expseive.

Pure is into the big, big bucks at this point in the counter suit against wwasp.

WWASP would LIKE to settle,they have met their match with Pure.

The Pure wwasp law suit will,has been revealing the truth about wwasp.

Freedom of speech,print and more.

Stupid is not applicable here. I have my facts straight. Bottom line wwasp ia  a fraud, they abuse kids. Hence a CLASS ACTION to fight the Evil EMPIRE. The Empire who we will win against.

You sound like a wwaspie, sherpa, cult follwer. Always angry when your unsolicitaed "feedback" is not appreciated,not accepted.  Ho Hum so boring."

What do you mean PURE is into the BIG BIG BUCKS in their counter-suit against WWASPS.  What counter suit?  If there is one, why isn't it publicized on PURE's website?  Or on ISAC's either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2003, 11:55:00 PM »
FYI: The real bottom line ---

The WWASPS v. PURE lawsuit has nothing to do with the yet-to-be-filed class action lawsuit.

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2003, 02:17:00 AM »
Who the HELL CARES about the rest of the garbage on PACER??  http://www.purerebuttal.com IS ALL I NEED TO READ to see what PURE is doing.  PURE  started the class action interest - cuz they got busted! They are not in the business of helping parents unless those parents (not kids)will be a voice.  

If some "duped" parents pulled their kid out of a wwasp school because they were looking for a quick fix and didn't get it, or their little munchkin wrote how abused they were, that's all the ammo PURE needed to suck them into their little web of deceit. Carey has seen what can happen when those that decide they're only in it to bring down wwasp decide to speak out.  No Carey, I hope I never have to go through what you did with your ex-husband.  

Hey, what happens when these kids come home after they "dupe" their parents?  Do they remain in control of the parents?  Do they create so much trauma/drama that the parents blame wwasp for the after-burn?

PURE is very good at their brain-washing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2003, 03:05:00 AM »
Well, I read the PURE REBUTTAL and the full court record and all I can say is God Bless America for our judicial system which is not conducted in secrecy, behind closed doors.

Anybody (on either side of the fence) who does not think it is worth their while to log on to the PACER SYSTEM should think twice about what it is they are fighting for.

:question:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2003, 12:13:00 PM »
There you go again Sherpa,

Trauma/ Drama. You sound like Bill, Joyce, Barb.

Please ,You never mentioned that the kids ARE being mistreated .Is that OK with you?

Stick to the point.
Kids are mistreated in the wwasp facilities. If any child is mistreated .That is not ok.

Get it. Not OK.

You must be worried your referral fees will diminish.

Why do YOU lump all of the kids into the same mold? Did it ever occur to you that maybe the children are not all potential  "delinquents."

That maybe they mad a mistake and their parents over reacted?

The typical WWASP response is the kids lie,manipulate etc.

FYI : It is WWASP- teen help that lies,MANIPULATE.

You know that to be a fact, why are you unwilling to accept it?

Search within your stone heart.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2003, 12:24:00 PM »
Law suits are expensive.

To continue to fight the evil empire it cost money.

Otherwise settlements are made.

Pure's attorneys are going for the exposure of the truth.

HEE  Hee  HA HA

Thank You Pure

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2003, 12:26:00 PM »
Anon, get a personality, will ya?  These anti-sherpa (what the h***??) post-its are so off base it's hard to believe you aren't a stupid head.  

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2003, 12:29:00 PM »
Gee, I didn't get the impression that Pure was exposing anything but their own self-serving agenda which is uh, well, hee-hee-ha-ha-, anything but funny.
 :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2003, 01:54:00 PM »
No, it's NOT okay with me if kids are being abused in WWASP schools.  They only abuse that seems to be going on is in the minds of the PUREists to brainwash parents into believing what their kids are saying to come home.  

Talk about DESPERATE MEASURES!!  Sue Scheff is desperate to keep from going to prison for her smear campaign fired by her contact with the press.

Offline anon

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2003, 03:01:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: KarenZ on 2003-10-17 17:31 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2003, 03:08:00 PM »
On 2003-08-22 10:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"No, it's NOT okay with me if kids are being abused in WWASP schools.  They only abuse that seems to be going on is in the minds of the PUREists to brainwash parents into believing what their kids are saying to come home.  

Talk about DESPERATE MEASURES!!  Sue Scheff is desperate to keep from going to prison for her smear campaign fired by her contact with the press.

"

Please quit bogartin' and pass along some of whatever it is you're smoking.

No matter how many times you repeat the mantra, it will never become true. These very same complaints have been coming from disperate and unaffiliated people for YEARS before Sue Scheff  ever fucked up and placed her daughter in a WWASP gulag. They have resulted in numerous journalistic works, programs being shut down by authorities from here to the Chezk Republic and beyond.

MOST, by far and away the vast majority, of the folks who support these allegations are people who have absolutely nothing to gain by it. The statute of limitations has run out, their parents aren't interested in funding a lawsuit, they are the parents and they recognize that they'll never see a dime out of WWASP even if they did sue. Plain and simple, you're trippin' your brains out if you think all of the FACTS coming out about WWASP and other Synanon based programs owe back to this flake named Sue Scheff.

Second, Sue Scheff is not in any danger of doing jail time, you ignorant gadfly. WWASP has filed a civil suit; for which incarceration is not among the penalties. We did away with debtors' prison along with the pillory and tar and feathers.

God help anyone stupid enough to buy into your bullshit. You, you're probably beyond all help.

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/188301123X/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>George Washington

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes