Author Topic: psychiatrists,school administrators  (Read 886 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
psychiatrists,school administrators
« on: April 20, 2009, 10:51:06 PM »
actually this is a serious inquiry, follks..i haven't posted in a while, but the release of enhanced interrogation methods, took me down memory lane..  I was a seedling in dade county, at tropical park.. my very crazy mother had worked for a psychiatrist, and that psychiatrist convinced her i needed to be a patient. later on, his liscence was pulled, but not before he did considerable damage... any way, i was an angry alienated kid who smoked a little pot, and lost interest in drugs, and then wound up in the seed.. a school administrator lied and OVER THE PHONE informed my mother that the stuff found in a drawer was uppers, downers, hash oil. later on it was all tested at a tox lab and found to be nothing of the kind... prior to the seed induction i was taken to another psychiatrist, lester kaiser, who declared me fit for the seed after a5 minute interview...many years later i spoke to priest in pinellas county who told me that he,d been part of a comisssion appointed by gov. askew to "bust the seed" he told me that their tactic was to continually insist on the seed opening their books.. the seed manufactured evidence against him and almost cost him his career  (vocation, for those who aren't rabid anti-catholics)  further he told me that the seed targeted the children of the wealthy and prominent, for the power and money... he also told me that i was targeted because my mother worked for the veterans administration, and that the seed wanted access to veterans with drug problems... kinda scary, ain't it... a cadre of combat trained "true believers"... in any event, through these post i've learned that the seed and others represent corruption and cruelty that is very wide and very very deep. i've learned since then that a teacher and a dean at my school were both threatened when they attempted to defend me.. when my mother bless her wacky heart attempted to confront the dade co school board both she and i were threatened, and then they offered her a bribe.... any way here's what got me thinking... sen. sam ervin stated in hearings that the seed techniques werent much different than the n. koreans used , and the enhanced techniques recently revealed are very very similiar, and we know that col. dupont of the army studied synanon.... question... where did the army get their data to support their methodology ? also, thoughts about the age... i believe that these techniques used on a very young person are very much more damaging because of the maturation curve of the nervous system and the brain... also the army allows stress posture and sleep  deprivation for limited amounts of time.. i don't recall any limits, and i do recall kids fainting and passing out, vomiting,etc. one of the posters described difficulty in forming relationships, i have had and continue to have "trust issues" Also i notice in these posts a large number of broken lives, incarcerations, re incarcerations, suicide and suicidal behavior.... thoughts and insights please?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: psychiatrists,school administrators
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 09:14:22 PM »
i remember a kid at tropical park running from the boys front row, and jumping through one of those giant plate glass windows and falling one story below. he was hospitalized, and never reappeared.

the rap session continued. subject - what makes you happy, led by that giant black guy, Arthur.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »