Author Topic: Time Magaizine Article on Mount Bachelor Academy  (Read 4387 times)

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Re: Time Magaizine Article on Mount Bachelor Academy
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2009, 04:16:38 PM »
Hey Guest...

Everyone loves support..

However - a message out to everyone

let whooter reply in full before you add your 2 cents.

Otherwise you're just introducing noise to the equation.

Stand by and be patient.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2009, 04:18:37 PM »
Quote from: "dishdutyfugitive"
The administrator's allow you to subvert and divert attention here as you please. Apparently, Fornits needs to tolerate theWho like the Pope needs to tolerate a Croatian prostitute performing pulpit auto erotica throughout a Sunday Mass. Fine.

I have read some of your posts also and have not seen the administrators take action against you.  If they had I would have objected.  It dangerous to surround yourself with only those who agree with you.  

Do your self a favor and don't attempt to speak, on any level, about issues directly related to post program suicide. That would require direct experience with losing a peer from your program to suicide. While you might fancy yourself a crafty, effective hired gun you're actually the most transparent pawn in Aspen's repetoire.

Actually it sounds as if you may be too close to the issue of post program suicide to be objective about the subject.  If you have lost someone you know your   may be too clouded to make clear sense of it.
I am not anymore part of aspen as you are a mouth piece for WWASP.  But then neither of us REALLY know this.

No, I don't think "Programs cause suicide" but it's clear as day that their 1 size fucks all approach doesn't help. People on the verge of committing suicide don't advertise it. They plan in silence. They move from planning to acting when they feel completely out of control. When there is no better option than a silent heart.

I am glad to hear you say this (I may be wrong that everyone here thinks the same).  There are many posters who  erroneously feel post program suicides are the direct result of the program and not a failure of the program to help the victim.  If a person is determined to take their own life they will do it the minute they have the opportunity.  The program may keep the child safe for years but if the suicidal problems are not addressed, then the kid will take care of business after graduation.

Eventually, this theory will be proven fact. On that day, you can pay a stranger $300 to raise your kid as well as correcting your 13 years of botched parenting

It will be a great day, I agree, but I am hoping that they focus on “all” the kids not just the few who came from homes with absentee parents or abusive environments.  If they can be a little more proactive and focus on finding the root cause so that we are not in a position to react to problems by waiting till the kids are 13 then this would be a bigger step and there would be no need for these programs at all.
Do yourself a favor Aspen - short your own stock.

You missed the opportunity to short.  You would be better off buying at this point although you need to be patient.  I would suggest a stock that was beat up merely because of association like wells fargo or Microsoft.  You can still get Microsoft for under $20( who would have ever thought that), probably make 50% in under 12 months if you have any cash around or buy something secure like the people who make toilets (and their parts), people will always need them no matter how bad the economy gets.
Sorry, I got off track again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2009, 04:18:52 PM »
No, I don't think "Programs cause suicide" .

ARE YOU DAFT? You have people, parents, siblings posting here who tell you various programs caused their beloved's suicide. They went into program normal, they came out broken. Of course programs cause suicide. What a stupid statement

And in kids who were already sucidial to begin with, they cause it, or are a causitive factor, as well. Torturing a young person for years with methods designed by Synanon/North Korean brainwashing officials to detroy their brains, do just that. They take an already fragile kid and break them completely.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2009, 04:21:58 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
The administrator's allow you to subvert and divert attention here as you please. Apparently, Fornits needs to tolerate theWho like the Pope needs to tolerate a Croatian prostitute performing pulpit auto erotica throughout a Sunday Mass. Fine.

I have read some of your posts also and have not seen the administrators take action against you.  If they had I would have objected.  It dangerous to surround yourself with only those who agree with you.  

Do your self a favor and don't attempt to speak, on any level, about issues directly related to post program suicide. That would require direct experience with losing a peer from your program to suicide. While you might fancy yourself a crafty, effective hired gun you're actually the most transparent pawn in Aspen's repetoire.

Actually it sounds as if you may be too close to the issue of post program suicide to be objective about the subject.  If you have lost someone you know your   may be too clouded to make clear sense of it.
I am not anymore part of aspen as you are a mouth piece for WWASP.  But then neither of us REALLY know this.

No, I don't think "Programs cause suicide" but it's clear as day that their 1 size fucks all approach doesn't help. People on the verge of committing suicide don't advertise it. They plan in silence. They move from planning to acting when they feel completely out of control. When there is no better option than a silent heart.

I am glad to hear you say this (I may be wrong that everyone here thinks the same).  There are many posters who  erroneously feel post program suicides are the direct result of the program and not a failure of the program to help the victim.  If a person is determined to take their own life they will do it the minute they have the opportunity.  The program may keep the child safe for years but if the suicidal problems are not addressed, then the kid will take care of business after graduation.

Eventually, this theory will be proven fact. On that day, you can pay a stranger $300 to raise your kid as well as correcting your 13 years of botched parenting

It will be a great day, I agree, but I am hoping that they focus on “all” the kids not just the few who came from homes with absentee parents or abusive environments.  If they can be a little more proactive and focus on finding the root cause so that we are not in a position to react to problems by waiting till the kids are 13 then this would be a bigger step and there would be no need for these programs at all.
Do yourself a favor Aspen - short your own stock.

You missed the opportunity to short.  You would be better off buying at this point although you need to be patient.  I would suggest a stock that was beat up merely because of association like wells fargo or Microsoft.  You can still get Microsoft for under $20( who would have ever thought that), probably make 50% in under 12 months if you have any cash around or buy something secure like the people who make toilets (and their parts), people will always need them no matter how bad the economy gets.
Sorry, I got off track again.

who , why are you pretending to be different people at once? What a dishonest freak you are! Clinical studies have proven torture,  thought reform, incarceration without due process, causes suicide. Ergo programs cause suicide. Case closed.

And you don't need studies to tell you that, just half a brain or heart. Something you lack, who.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Protocol breach
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2009, 11:24:09 AM »
dishdutyfugitive Your “Private Messages” in-box is full therefore this message is automatically posted on the open forum:

“Don’t not respond back to this address”

We detected the use of the follow phase in one of our forums by a regular. The following phase is in direct violation of our group position here on fornits:

******************   “No, I don't think "Programs cause suicide"” (Comment 761.3C) *******************

As is consistent with our open forum policy along with being a regular poster you will be given the opportunity to freely rethink and edit the above post.  If this request is not adhered to in 48 hours (from the time of this message) your user name will be dropped to the level of “troll”.

Some suggestions from our library:

1.  All suicide attempts are a direct result of some program somewhere.  If there doesn’t appear to be a connection then keep looking.
2.   Programs have been known to alter suicide notes, don’t trust the wording.Suicidal thoughts do not naturally occur and therefore must be caused by a program.
3.   All children are non suicidal upon entering a program.

Suspected causes of using the noncompliant phase:

Cause 16.21.4c "  I was high on drugs at the time of writing it which is a direct result of poor parenting.

Cause 16.21.8d   I was high on drugs at the time of writing it which is a direct result time spent in a program.

Cause 16.21.2w   I was not high on drugs at the time of writing it which is a direct result of brainwashing from a program.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Protocol breach
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2009, 04:57:42 PM »
Quote from: "Administration Note"
dishdutyfugitive Your “Private Messages” in-box is full therefore this message is automatically posted on the open forum:

“Don’t not respond back to this address”

We detected the use of the follow phase in one of our forums by a regular. The following phase is in direct violation of our group position here on fornits:

******************   “No, I don't think "Programs cause suicide"” (Comment 761.3C) *******************

As is consistent with our open forum policy along with being a regular poster you will be given the opportunity to freely rethink and edit the above post.  If this request is not adhered to in 48 hours (from the time of this message) your user name will be dropped to the level of “troll”.

Some suggestions from our library:

1.  All suicide attempts are a direct result of some program somewhere.  If there doesn’t appear to be a connection then keep looking.
2.   Programs have been known to alter suicide notes, don’t trust the wording.Suicidal thoughts do not naturally occur and therefore must be caused by a program.
3.   All children are non suicidal upon entering a program.

Suspected causes of using the noncompliant phase:

Cause 16.21.4c "  I was high on drugs at the time of writing it which is a direct result of poor parenting.

Cause 16.21.8d   I was high on drugs at the time of writing it which is a direct result time spent in a program.

Cause 16.21.2w   I was not high on drugs at the time of writing it which is a direct result of brainwashing from a program.

Truly sad attempy at diversion. Igore thewho, the troll.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2009, 10:56:31 PM »
3 pages and no one noticed I spelled magazine wrong?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2009, 11:34:39 AM »
Did you konw you’re a guiens? Jsut the fcat taht you can atllacuy raed tihs psot porves taht fcat. The huamn mnid is so pufowerl it can dcodee tihs txet eevn tguohh eervy sglnie wrod is slepled iocenrtclry. The one cavaet is taht the frist and lsat lertets are pervresed in erevy wrod. Cidrgbame Uitesirnvy cetoudncd a sduty and fnuod taht the biarn deos not raed eevry snlige lteetr, but wodrs as a wohle.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2009, 08:40:17 AM »
Quote from: "blombrowski"
By Aspen doubling down, this is what I'm referring to:

Patty Evans
Chief Marketing Officer
Aspen Education Group
[email protected]; or Mark Dorenfeld, Senior Vice President of Operations, at 626-390-0672 or email at [email protected].

Thank you for your ongoing support. We will keep you updated as we receive information.

Will Ms Evans be alerting the magazine of the fact that MBA is on Sue Scheff's referral list? There seems to be so many conflicts of interest happening in that camp. What is going to happen next? Why does anyone ("expert" survivor folk) strive to "REGULATE" this type of program?  :eek: