Author Topic: CEDUWATCH  (Read 872 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
CEDUWATCH
« on: April 20, 2009, 05:48:36 AM »
Hopefully within the next few weeks CEDUWATCH  is going to become a reality. I tried setting the site up here in China, but couldn't be arsed to get government permission for making a new website.

A friend has agreed to help me out on the project and I'll be conferring with her regarding the specific details.

As of right now it will be considered a community project.

It will have a main page and a wiki for articles relating to CEDU and its spawn.

Other than that I'd like some input regarding ideas for developing such a project. Not everything will happen right away, but with time I think most suggestions, reasonable ones, can be implemented.

This project is going to start slow and will depend on the energy of the project supporters to make it a success. With any luck we can create a comprehensive Wiki that will serve as a storehouse for documents, first hand accounts, and a variety of other CEDU related items.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: CEDUWATCH
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 11:47:48 PM »
awesome. In case you havent seen it yet, Liam has copies of the I&Me and Summit scripts on his website:

http://liamscheff.com/daily/2008/06/20/ ... t-scripts/

and copies of old brochures circa 2000

http://liamscheff.com/daily/2008/08/17/ ... brochures/

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: CEDUWATCH
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 12:09:48 AM »
Saw them already and given the nature of a wiki system you'll be able to create an article describing and showing the documents.  

any other ideas?