Author Topic: Riot at IVY RIDGE - 15 arrested  (Read 14763 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Riot at IVY RIDGE - 15 arrested
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2005, 01:33:00 PM »
On 2005-06-11 10:01:00, ButterflyEP wrote:

"with the whole TB holding kids down until they scream in agony... I think im going to diagree with you i met a few girls that transferred from TB to CSA and said that they wanted to go back to TB so they wrote their mom and they were transferred back and when they came in there were no markings on them to indicate any abuse and they never said anything about it. we, at CSA, are very observant when new girls come in so we would have asked but they were fine and if it was so bad why would they want to go back so bad... "

The abuse as TB (and other WWASP facilities, CSA included) is well documented. The reason you didn't notice any bruises was because they try hard not to leave bruises, so that no one will notice what the poor child has been through.

All of WWASP's programs are highly abusive, TB in particular.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »
Well documented where? Here?  I've seen a few things written, but never anything that led to a winning lawsuit by those students or their parents.  

Well docmented? Newspapers and magazines?  Credible?  Not!

Well documented? By PURE or other competitors?  No reason to think they have an ulterior motive is there?  

Well documented by the WWASPS vs PURE lawsuit?   PURE had those victims testify in court with their stories and those that have no experience of troubled teens or the RTC's are listening to the "sincere" testimony and believe it.  Again, was there a winning lawsuit for anything that these folks told in court? Stories and proof are not the same.

These same kinds of stories are told at all teen speciality schools/programs.  None of them are immune.

PHX

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2005, 02:45:00 PM »
On 2005-06-11 11:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well documented where? Here?  I've seen a few things written, but never anything that led to a winning lawsuit by those students or their parents.  

Well documented? By PURE or other competitors?  No reason to think they have an ulterior motive is there?  

Well documented by the WWASPS vs PURE lawsuit?   PURE had those victims testify in court with their stories and those that have no experience of troubled teens or the RTC's are listening to the "sincere" testimony and believe it.  Again, was there a winning lawsuit for anything that these folks told in court? Stories and proof are not the same.

These same kinds of stories are told at all teen speciality schools/programs.  None of them are immune.

PHX"

Here, on the ISAC sites, and on plenty of other sites through the web. Google it.

As for lawsuits-- why are you WWASPies so caught up with that? WWASP manages to settle many of the complaints out of courtt because they don't want the truth to be known, but that doesn't mean it's not true. WWASP is abusive. There's no doubt about it. When Gini Farmer went to court to get her cousin out of TB, the jury accepted the testimony of the former students who told of horrible acts of physical and mental abuse. At the WWASP vs. PURE trial, the credibility of these storiews was not even placed in doubt.

I understand why you keep your blinders on. Looking reality in the face must really hurt after buying into WWASP's bullshit for so long.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2005, 03:51:00 PM »

"Well documented where? Here?  I've seen a few things written, but never anything that led to a winning lawsuit by those students or their parents.  

PHX"

How about all the people who lived through it, you stupid fuck!  :skull: Who are you to come on here and tell us what happens, were you at a program? You are a program apologist, why?? Are you a program parent, or some ignorant observer who can't help but comment on things they know nothing about?

A winning lawsuit? This is your standard of proof? WOW... so by your reasoning I guess ciggarettes just aren't that bad, huh?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »
Stories and proof are not the same.

OH, I'm sorry I didn't have my digital camera handy when locked up against my will for over a year and saw people getting the shit beat out of them. Sorry, no audio recorder to record all the screams of people spending weeks and months in isolation who eventually lose touch with reality. OH.. and no former employees are willing to incriminate themselves.. Yeah.. I am SOOO SORRY to not be able to provide you with legal proof.

Yeah right. Nobody gives a shit if you believe us. The people involved have what's coming, even with all the cocksucker apologists out there working for free such as yourself. Why don't you go to Ken Kays house and suck a few off, I'm sure he'd appreciate it you stupid motherfucker.  :wave:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2005, 08:06:00 AM »

PHX"

You should learn to use modern research tools, you dope.  You make yourself sound like a moron when you make comments like this.

Read on:
"Some of the jurors cried as they watched video clips of the ?Box,? where American children were reportedly hog-tied, hand-cuffed, duct-taped, starved, and slugged by staff. The program was closed after the government found ?credible allegations of abuse.? Videos showed children covered with skin infections, and flies in their sparse food, at WWASP?s Paradise Cove; other clips showed photos of children in dog cages at WWASP?s High Impact in Mexico, and other alleged abuses by WWASP.

Although the St. George, Utah businessmen, Robert Lichfield, Karr Farnsworth, and Ken Kay, claim High Impact was not affiliated with WWASP, former employees and parents testified otherwise. Employees said they were told not to reveal the program?s affiliation with WWASP. One former employee testified she had personally traveled to High Impact with current WWASP President, Ken Kay, who solicited her silence.

One of the victims of WWASP, a boy of 19, sat in the court and sobbed as defense lawyers showed video clips of the children in dog cages. The boy said his ordeal began at age 12, as WWASP trafficked him through five of their children?s programs over 4 ½ years. The child was the subject of an alleged murder plot at Paradise Cove, having his head banged against a coral reef and knocked unconscious as the older boys attempted to drown him in a desperate effort to close the program. The boy weighed only 80 pounds during his confinement at Paradise Cove, and he said he was hidden from television reporters covering the program. His confinement within the WWASP Empire of children?s programs ended 4 ½ years later with his removal from the cages at High Impact."

WWASP program closed after the government finds "credible allegations of abuse."  I guess the government has been subverted by some manipulating teenage druggies, huh?

PHX, you are a total jackass.  For someone who claims to be an intelligent, critical thinker, you sure say some dumb things.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2005, 01:47:00 PM »
PHX is a troll, a programmie, or a program-parent.

Learn to let it go. The only possible positive outcome of countering her posts is to educate someone whose coming to the forum and just learning about this issue - but most people who arent sucked into a program yet are already wary and notice how ridiculous it is, and how the programmies act.

PHX wont ever be convinced otherwise, nomatter what you say. You might as well talk Ginger into censoring the forum  :grin:

And now the liberals want to stop President Reagan from selling chemical warfare agents and military equipment to Saddam Hussein and why? Because Saddam 'allegedly' gassed a few Kurds in his own country. Mark my words. All of this talk of Saddam Hussein being a 'war criminal' or 'committing crimes against humanity' is the same old thing. LIBERAL HATE SPEECH! and speaking of poison gas... I SAY WE ROUND UP ALL THE DRUG ADDICTS AND GAS THEM TOO!

--Rush Limbaugh, November 3, 1988

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
Yes, we know trolls and programmies when we see them.  True.  feeding them is not always a good idea.  True again.

I do feel it's important though to rebut and refute what assholes like this state as fact.  I think it's important so that when some parent who is actually considering sending their kid to a horrible institution like a WWASP prison, that they don't just see this shit and accept it as true.  

I believe these type of statements should be debunked before someone actually believes them or, even worse, acts on them...
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »
Most sane parents see the crap spewed out of the mouths of the programmie parents that attend to WWASPS like a religion and shy away, unless some program pushers or ed-cons have already... well, ed-conned them.

But yeah, fire away! Lol, Just dont give the troll the kind of reaction they want too easy  :wink:

The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest possible limits. ... and [when] the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.
-- St. George Tucker, Judge of the Virginia Supreme Court 1803

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2005, 05:06:00 PM »
Ive been in Ivy ridge and its shit, and ive seen finlinson personally beat the shit outta kids, they do abuse kids! kids dont jus escape 4 no reason, kes put 2 and 1 here, obviously somethings happenning, but dont wrry me and over 100 grads and kids whove gotten pulled r doIn somethIN about this, ive gotten in contact with state reps and something WILL be done 2 put these shit holes away 4 good! if u wanna email me, email @ [email protected] and my AIM is BOY EXPL1c1TE.. J@v13R

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2006, 08:17:06 PM »
Quote from: ""nite owl""
There should be a better way out for those who no longer want to "go along with the program." Humans can't be forced to change.  Unfortunately it's WWASPS way or no way out for them.  They have no contact with the outside world. Their only hope - their parents - are the ones who have imprisoned them privately.  WWASP uses their mind control methods on the parents as well as their children.  This is how they keep the children for so long. It's all about mind control.  They are the ultimate mind-control cult schools.  

I can understand why they did what they did. I would have done the same.  Who wouldn't?

Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its
best state is but a necessary evil ---in its worst state an
intolerable one; for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same
miseries by a government, which we might expect in a country without
government, our calamities is heightened by reflecting that we
furnish the means by which we suffer!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679433147/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Thomas Paine, Common Sense

An oldie but a goodie! I just found this. It makes you go hmmm....I guess nothing much has changed?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2006, 02:40:41 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Well documented where? Here?  I've seen a few things written, but never anything that led to a winning lawsuit by those students or their parents.  

PHX

Thank you PHX for setting the record straight. While we're at it, I would also like to point out that no one was ever abused at Abu Ghraib or the "Hanoi Hilton" either. The people who were temporarily housed at those places were pampered guests of very gracious hosts who fed them well -- even gave them room service -- offered them exercise (tennis, golf and other recreational activities), satellite TV, books & magazines (even skin mags), letters to and from home -- even conjugal visits.

Anyone who claims that people were abused in those places is a liar and a manipulator!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2006, 10:51:32 AM »

PHX

Thank you PHX for setting the record straight. While we're at it, I would also like to point out that no one was ever abused at Abu Ghraib or the "Hanoi Hilton" either. The people who were temporarily housed at those places were pampered guests of very gracious hosts who fed them well -- even gave them room service -- offered them exercise (tennis, golf and other recreational activities), satellite TV, books & magazines (even skin mags), letters to and from home -- even conjugal visits.

Anyone who claims that people were abused in those places is a liar and a manipulator!!!

PHX is an apologist and shill piece for WWASPS.  This moron has been carrying on like this for years.

Well, PHX, care to dispute this:

http://news10now.com/content/top_storie ... ArID=79529

Yet another violent, viscious assault at Ivy Ridge, which, by the way, is currently the respondednt in a $100million lawsuit for abuse and fraud.

PHX, you were saying...?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Riot at IVY RIDGE - 15 arrested
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2009, 09:52:29 PM »
i am so not surprised this happened i left that shithole on the 6th not even 2wks b4 this happened.....And for the kids that got arrested, they got exactly what they wanted...Like ive read many other program kids say, we always thought being ANYWHERE was better than that fukin place cause it was.