Author Topic: Russ Decker goes to trial.  (Read 13327 times)

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Re: Russ Decker goes to trial.
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 10:29:50 PM »
In the legal sense he's responsible.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Rugby Punk

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 12:16:04 AM »
I was an older student at Cedu when Russ Decker started working there. From what I understood at the time, he went to the school in the early 80's and really wanted to come back and 'contribute' to the school that made him the man he is. He was definitely older than 24 at the time. There was about a decade gap between his being a student and starting his tenure as a staff. I remember it was about the same time that Luke and Sabro came on board. They give him a wide berth, probably realizing something was really off about him. On the other hand, he and Patrick Stambusky (aka McKenna) were great friends.
he Fog of Cedu RS 89-91

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 12:27:27 AM »
RP

thanks for clearing that up. I remember they allowed decker to visit RMA in 89ish to display his coveted graduate wares - if not for just 1 last light.

remember how intense it was when a graduate showed up and did a last light.  

You could taste the salvation and simultaneously feel the revulsion of their regression.

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2009, 12:21:23 PM »
Russ was always very proud to be an RMA graduate.  He would take various guys who reminded him of himself when he was at RMA under his "wing".  Not quite a Martin Weins, but they were good buddys.  He was particularly virulent to females in his Raps.  He was also fond of scape goating weaker students for their entire two years.  Kids who came to CEDU as products of parental disfunction left far worse off after being on Russ Decker's team.
He left in a snit after he wasn't even considered for Dave Le Pere's job.  He is now at a Christian Services Center counseling kids.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2009, 08:48:26 PM »
Okay, now I am confused. How many Russ Deckers were there, which cedu were they at and when?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009, 08:56:30 PM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
Okay, now I am confused. How many Russ Deckers were there, which cedu were they at and when?

Ah, it is a challenge to distinguish between all the admitted child molesters and murders who served as guards and "therapists" at the CEDU "schools."

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2009, 09:01:51 PM »
No, actually, I meant it in the literal sense. There seems to be some discrepancy on this thread as to when he was where, and there was a mention of another Russ Decker who was not to be confused with the Decker mentioned in the OP.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009, 11:48:49 PM »
rumours are already half way round the world before the truth has finished tying his shoelaces.

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2009, 12:35:30 PM »
To clear up your confusion, Russ Decker was a student at RMA, first.  After he graduated, he went to USC for one quarter, flunked out, drifted and then became a "counselor" at CEDU in Running Springs.  He eventually moved up to team leader and then quit but he was there for over ten years.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2009, 12:35:41 PM »
Quote from: "Rugby Punk"
On the other hand, he and Patrick Stambusky (aka McKenna) were great friends.

The truth always comes out. Stuff was always going on with CEDU staff and graduate/staff. Drugs, sex, power. It's truly insane all the things that can happen in a Cultic parental outsourcing business.
FUCK CEDU SOME MORE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2009, 08:32:35 PM »
okay i'll repeat it just because... russ decker was a student at rma, later in his adult life he worked at cedu as a staff....  i attended cedu as a student from 2000 to 2002... and am not shocked he beat his child (step-child, like it matters)  i remember as an older student sitting in raps while he would scream at the top of his lungs at me that my "tits" discusted him and he would then ask why i didn't take my clothes off and dance in the middle of the group, when i would be histarical screaming back how sick i thought he was and how much i hated him, he would then tell me to stick a gun in my mouth and not cop out this time.... i wish it was a joke or elaborated, but anyone that attended cedu knows the intensity of the raps and the program, russ was a huge advocate of "anger work" and swore by it, because it had "helped" him so much with his "anger" or so he says.... so if you didn't participate in "anger work" he would say your not doing your work and just dig and dig and dig and push and push and push you until you snapped.....

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2009, 03:37:57 PM »
feel free to send any info regarding your ex[erieinces to the D.A. listed at the beginning of this thread.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2009, 11:05:33 PM »
Yes Russ went to RMA and then was staff in RS. He was my teamleader for 2 years.  He overcame the shit and his past as far as i could tell and was a stand up guy.  Not sure whats going on with him thesedays, I guess he reverted back to his violent ways if these accusations are true.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2009, 05:28:48 PM »
Quote from: "Loli"
I left before Russ Decker arrived at Cedu.  But Serb, who came after me, would not prevaricate. Serb was very disgusted by the disclosures, shady pasts, and lack of therapeutic boundaries displayed by CEDU employees.

For me and others, it was very difficult to feel safe as a student, whether you are listening to staff disclose very specific masturbation practices, deviant sexual acts, or criminal acts. Many of us have survived trauma, and there was no way to feel safe in this environment.  (Aside from CEDU's practices of humiliation and verbal abuse.)

It is nice to still be remembered after all this time.  Thank you loli for your kind words about me.

-Son Of Serbia

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2009, 01:26:57 PM »
RMA Russ Decker and CEDU Russ Decker are one of the same.  Russ was very full of himself as a camp counselor at CEDU...he was always using his RMA experieince as a plus (for him).