Author Topic: anything happen with majestic ranch and "respect camp"?  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
anything happen with majestic ranch and "respect camp"?
« on: March 30, 2009, 06:45:47 PM »
So WWASP's own documents were leaked itemizing torture and slavery of 7 year olds and posted here.

Anything happen with that? I'd assume some activist would have done something but ...nothing I've seen has transpired. Did this material just get posted with NO response?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: anything happen with majestic ranch and "respect camp"?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 09:08:40 PM »
Respect Camp = Gulf Coast Academy. FYI

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 06:16:41 AM »
Quote from: "Yael (Eshet Khever ha'Kinii)"
Respect Camp = Gulf Coast Academy. FYI

I heard from a source that Gulf Coast was shut down, my assumptions are that an investigation was responsible.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 07:27:43 AM »
According to our sources there are several reasons that Gulf Coast Academy is temp. shut down.

1) The standards of the buildings are poor. So poor that parents who actually visit the kids to see them at a distance after they have placed them there are scared.

2) Security are bad. Too many escaped the poorly maintained buildings.

3) They are able to contain the detainees at Carolina Springs and Pillars of Hope with the present level of "enrollment".

Majecstic are open, but it is also the only facility for that age-group.

There has been rumors of a shutdown of Midwest also. They have fired staff some months ago to "adjust".

The only facilities we know off which are filled are Horizon out in the desert on the border between California and Nevada and Red River Academy. None have been able to tell us anything about Oceanside.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 08:04:10 PM »
DID ANYONE GET THE MATERIAL, IN WHICH WWASP DOCUMENTS ITS OWN ATROCITIES, TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES?

--- THAT'S WHAT I AM ASKING

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 11:17:11 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
So WWASP's own documents were leaked itemizing torture and slavery of 7 year olds and posted here.

Anything happen with that? I'd assume some activist would have done something but ...nothing I've seen has transpired. Did this material just get posted with NO response?

What exactly are you talking about here? What leaked WWASP documents are there, anywhere, that itemize "torture and slavery" of 7 year olds?  

And what proper authorities are you thinking of? I mean, everyone knows what goes on. The authorities (Police; Child Protective Services) don't care.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 12:20:27 AM »

What exactly are you talking about here? What leaked WWASP documents are there, anywhere, that itemize "torture and slavery" of 7 year olds?  

And what proper authorities are you thinking of? I mean, everyone knows what goes on. The authorities (Police; Child Protective Services) don't care.

Just bumped the thread, WWASPs own "parent manual" itemizes its child slavery and torture--and by 'child' i mean 7 YEAR OLDS. These documents are quite incriminating, I'd think.
But i dont see them at isac or heal. And NO ONE seems to have fowarded them to any authorities it seems. Am i wrong?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 03:06:51 PM »
I don't know if ISAC has the parent manuals posted or not. But I am sure that various lawyers and Federal government types have copies.  As you may know, there are efforts to get federal legislation that would give investigative and punitive powers to a federal agency. Such documents have been critical in this effort. Also, there are investigations taking place and such documents have been helpful there as well. I don't know when or if we'll see any of these efforts come to fruition, but the efforts are on going.  It would be a great deal more helpful if every state would insist children be protected; and if every state child protective office did their job. But in states like Utah, this is a forlorn hope.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 03:22:56 PM »
I've had a thought. . .and now a question. . .

Have you sent the documents directly to ISAC?
What have you done with them besides post them on Fornits?
You did provide a very interesting set of PDF files - and I do know some of them at least have been sent to various interested parties - but maybe you should offer what you have to them directly?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 11:46:27 PM »
So, i guess that no "activist" has done anything with this?

:soapbox:  :beat:  >:(  ::poke::  ::unhappy::