Author Topic: Why I HATE Elan  (Read 1997 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Why I HATE Elan
« on: September 15, 2003, 12:19:00 AM »
For those that don't know the asshole that is SyN, let me tell you why i HATE Elan.  When i was 16 and a resident of the Elan School, my mother became very ill with ovarian cancer.  I got to see her once while she was sick, right after she told me.  She was a strong woman who lived three 1950's and jumped to the 80's.  Meaning she never did anything wrong or associated with people who did, she missed out on having fun due to a crazy religious family raising. She loved her family but since she was a nurse, she thought chemicals were the only way to deal with a teen who acted out and showed free will. So when the riddelin didnt work and i started smoking herb she saw in her mind a serious problem.  So she and my old man looked around n found Elan. Elan told them it was an 18 month program tops, and that they could help. So being parents like all who went there, away i went. (with some crazy bounty hunters by the way, jumping in my room at 5 am and putting me in handcuffs, i hear elan recomends them quite a bit.)  So while she is slowly dying i busted my ass to make her happy, i made it to sr.dept hd. but Elan didn't want me to see her for fear she would want me home and they would be out some serious money. for a year they bullshited my folks that i wasn't ready to see them, that i still had issues; so i couldnt see her. The day she died they put me on the phone with her while she was in bed and couldn't even speak. she died while i was on the phone with her.  There i was in broadcasting with a freakin staff member everyone knew i hated trying to consol me. It was the next day they wanted me to resume my daily work. I refused and just sat in the dining room. The new staff from 7 wanted to give me a haircut but was talked out of it. whoever they call at nite when someone acts out wouldn't let him. i swear i woulda killed him if he did.  I went to her funeral a few days later and was shot down for a week for acting out.  Heartless fuks wonder why i hate them.
Why do u hate Elan?
SyN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Why I HATE Elan
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2003, 01:46:00 PM »
By the way Dan Bostdorff. Dont think of useing this in any type of publication of your wife's. or as a story in anything you r planning.
SyN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I HATE Elan
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2003, 04:04:00 AM »
On 2003-09-14 21:19:00, MrSyNiStEr wrote:

"For those that don't know the asshole that is SyN, let me tell you why i HATE Elan.  When i was 16 and a resident of the Elan School, my mother became very ill with ovarian cancer.  I got to see her once while she was sick, right after she told me.  She was a strong woman who lived three 1950's and jumped to the 80's.  Meaning she never did anything wrong or associated with people who did, she missed out on having fun due to a crazy religious family raising. She loved her family but since she was a nurse, she thought chemicals were the only way to deal with a teen who acted out and showed free will. So when the riddelin didnt work and i started smoking herb she saw in her mind a serious problem.  So she and my old man looked around n found Elan. Elan told them it was an 18 month program tops, and that they could help. So being parents like all who went there, away i went. (with some crazy bounty hunters by the way, jumping in my room at 5 am and putting me in handcuffs, i hear elan recomends them quite a bit.)  So while she is slowly dying i busted my ass to make her happy, i made it to sr.dept hd. but Elan didn't want me to see her for fear she would want me home and they would be out some serious money. for a year they bullshited my folks that i wasn't ready to see them, that i still had issues; so i couldnt see her. The day she died they put me on the phone with her while she was in bed and couldn't even speak. she died while i was on the phone with her.  There i was in broadcasting with a freakin staff member everyone knew i hated trying to consol me. It was the next day they wanted me to resume my daily work. I refused and just sat in the dining room. The new staff from 7 wanted to give me a haircut but was talked out of it. whoever they call at nite when someone acts out wouldn't let him. i swear i woulda killed him if he did.  I went to her funeral a few days later and was shot down for a week for acting out.  Heartless fuks wonder why i hate them.

After reading that, I sure as hell don't wonder why you hate them.

Why do u hate Elan?

SyN"

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Why I HATE Elan
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2003, 04:05:00 AM »
Oh, that was me BTW.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Why I HATE Elan
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2004, 02:09:00 PM »
anon this is why i hate the fuking place and my own reasons are mine. my story is so small compared to the whole truth that needs to be exposed. fuk elan close its doors before more children have to be as scard as we are.
so anon any more questions please ask but dont ask them anonymously if you want further replies.
SyN

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Why I HATE Elan
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2004, 06:09:00 PM »
I feel for you bro...that was just plain wrong man. Hope you are doing well now...
                     Peace...B
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I HATE Elan
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2004, 12:46:00 PM »
I can't even start about how much I hate Elan. It would be a novel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I HATE Elan
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2004, 06:13:00 PM »
Hummmm if that was the whole truth and nothing but the truth I would understand that more.  Mike I think your wonderful.  I wish you were happier.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I HATE Elan
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2004, 08:01:00 AM »
On 2004-02-05 15:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hummmm if that was the whole truth and nothing but the truth I would understand that more.  Mike I think your wonderful.  I wish you were happier."

who are you anon?
SyN

Offline sateriel

• View Profile
Why I HATE Elan
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2004, 02:46:00 PM »
Mike it's Beth Gallagher. Yeah I'm fucking stalking you, sorry about that. Listen, I'm so sorry about your Mom. That must have happened after I left. But remember when George's father died. They flew him to go see his dad, and you were doing much better than George did. I hope there's something we can do to stop Elan. I'm sick of finding horrible stories from people who are like 50 and still having nightmares about fucking Elan. Isn't there any of us strong enough to make a move on this stuff?