Author Topic: AARC Graduate - accused murderer takes plea deal  (Read 30176 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: AARC Graduate - accused murderer takes plea deal
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 03:39:44 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
The victim was a prostitute, one of the most vulnerable members of our society and an ideally weak victim.  

Actually prostitutes can be very dangerous.  They are sometimes accompanied by a pimp or male friend who have intentions to rob you or worse.  You should be prepared to defend yourself and not go into a situation unless you are prepared, they are very street wise.  As far as vulnerability, I would disagree with you there also, I would rate the weakest and most vulnerable as the elderly and young children.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 03:48:04 PM »
Actually, your statement is ridiculous JD.  Vast numbers of sex workers are murdered in North America, vast numbers of sex workers do not murder people in North America.  Do you use self-defense as an excuse JD when you beat up hookers?  Nothing in the above post said that prostitutes were more vulnerable than the elderly and young children.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 03:57:18 PM »
Actually, your statement is ridiculous JD.  Vast numbers of sex workers are murdered in North America, vast numbers of sex workers do not murder people in North America.  Do you use self-defense as an excuse JD when you beat up hookers?  Nothing in the above post said that prostitutes were more vulnerable than the elderly and young children.

Actually  very few prostitutes are murdered here in North America compared with the number of Johns who are beat up, robbed and some killed themselves.  You have it reveresed again.  The primary dangers of prostitution are the transmittal of deseases.  You should try to look things up before posting them.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 04:02:52 PM »
Actually, vast numbers of prostitutes are killed.  Individuals like your kindred spirit gary Ridgway killed a few dozen, all by his lonesome.  Willie Pickton, another one of your bro's, also killed several dozen prostitutes in Canada.  They're easy targets JD, right up your alley.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 04:08:35 PM »
Actually, vast numbers of prostitutes are killed.  Individuals like your kindred spirit gary Ridgway killed a few dozen, all by his lonesome.  Willie Pickton, another one of your bro's, also killed several dozen prostitutes in Canada.  They're easy targets JD, right up your alley.

You named 2 instances, look at the thousands killed by deseases, robbed by the  pimps and murdered by them.  You are not even close.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 04:10:26 PM »
No doubt JD, threre are a lot of prostitutes murdered by pimps.  I'll give you that.

Canadian West."

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 04:17:36 PM »
Now what you're trying to do here JD, is obscure the post related to the AARC staffer who killed the hooker.  This man was given charge of vulnerable teens, and there are allegations of violence against AARC clients during their stay in AARC.  It is an example of the dangerous situation people are placed in via unregulated unmonitored amateur "recovery" programs.  It's important to you that you sidetrack any discussion of this, because every time one of these program is exposed as dangerous, it undermines your position as a program shill, and someone who sacrificed their own child to the industry.  But JD, you can't hide this stuff.  You can put as many posts as you want up to bury the original information, but it will just get reposted.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2009, 04:24:07 PM »
Now what you're trying to do here JD, is obscure the post related to the AARC staffer who killed the hooker.  This man was given charge of vulnerable teens, and there are allegations of violence against AARC clients during their stay in AARC.  It is an example of the dangerous situation people are placed in via unregulated unmonitored amateur "recovery" programs.  It's important to you that you sidetrack any discussion of this, because every time one of these program is exposed as dangerous, it undermines your position as a program shill, and someone who sacrificed their own child to the industry.  But JD, you can't hide this stuff.  You can put as many posts as you want up to bury the original information, but it will just get reposted.

I havent tried to hide anything, Ajax, dont be paranoid.  The readers will read your post before they get to my comments.  I was just correcting you on some of your facts.  You need to be more careful of what you say.  Another thing to do is try to back your stats up with links to credible sources. That may keepme away more often than not.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2009, 05:20:16 PM »

theIt combines evil and absurd in a particularly flesh crawling way. Why call TheIt "JD," though? Isn't theit this guy?
http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Reuben_J ... 2.aspxJohn Reuben: ZoomInfo Business People Information(March 21, 2007) John David Reuben, Chairman/ Founder of Saving Teens In Crisis Collaborative (STICC), Sudbury, MA, 877-249-1336

(It makes sense. Killing your own kid through paying Academy at Swift River and SUWS to torture him, could make a person as deranged as theWho clearly is. I wonder if his absurd contention that hookers violently assault their exploiters in "far greater numbers" than there are instances of assault on prostitutes comes from a personal transaction with a prostitute gone awry. One can hope.)

Pie in the sky, but have you considered suing theit? Surely recommending a (non existent) facility while pretending to be an AARC insider constitutes fraud of some kind. Seriously. You've a 2 year window, or so. Look into it.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2009, 06:13:31 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

theIt combines evil and absurd in a particularly flesh crawling way. Why call TheIt "JD," though? Isn't theit this guy?
http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Reuben_J ... 2.aspxJohn Reuben: ZoomInfo Business People Information(March 21, 2007) John David Reuben, Chairman/ Founder of Saving Teens In Crisis Collaborative (STICC), Sudbury, MA, 877-249-1336

(It makes sense. Killing your own kid through paying Academy at Swift River and SUWS to torture him, could make a person as deranged as theWho clearly is. I wonder if his absurd contention that hookers violently assault their exploiters in "far greater numbers" than there are instances of assault on prostitutes comes from a personal transaction with a prostitute gone awry. One can hope.)

Pie in the sky, but have you considered suing theit? Surely recommending a (non existent) facility while pretending to be an AARC insider constitutes fraud of some kind. Seriously. You've a 2 year window, or so. Look into it.

Calling me JD, I think, refers to “John David”.   Ajax and another guy named Bruce who also posts here and a few others use it because it gives themselves the impression or the feeling that they know my identity which gives them a leg-up in their own eyes, and the self realized advantage in the conversation which they seek.  Having a conversation, sharing information or debating specific issues is not satisfying to them because they are not interested in learning something new or improving themselves.  Ajax proved this time and time again, specifically with AARC's Statistical release.  They seek to “own” someone (to take from their own vernacular) which takes on a higher importance than the conversation itself to them.

If you follow their posts Ajax13 is in a constant struggle to place himself above all those in AARC by giving them all nicknames  which are intended to humiliate them, scarlett letter style.  The content and accuracy of his posts are secondary as long as he can ridicule.  This seems to be a good release for him.

Bruce is in constant search for someone to harass to try to define his worth her on fornits.  He too isn’t really interested in engaging in conversation or the pursuit of gaining knowledge.  Since he doesn’t have much experience as a survivor he seeks to fit in by asking repeated stock questions which gives himself the false feeling of being superior.  This works for him very well.

…and yourself as well.  If you can convince yourself that I killed my wife and kids then you can dismiss my posts and easily feel like you are better than I am which makes you feel good.  If it didn’t make you feel good than you would not continue.

All in all I think it is a good thing.  The main thing is that it keeps you happy in your false realities and enable to keep the conversation moving along.  No harm is done because none of us really know each other and the lap tops can be turned off at the end of the night…. And all is well.

So please don’t take any of it to heart… whether you think I am theit, thewho, John Rueben, Peter Strauss, Alan Newman, etc.  The important thing is we are having a great conversation on very important topics and this is going a long way in helping the readers decide about the ever evolving industry.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »
No news as yet. Woods is only up on a manslaughter beef now. The Miracle of most interest is former AARC staff member Andrew Evans. Evans is accused of murder in British Columbia. He jetted back to AARC and turned himself in to Calgary Police. The AARColytes immediately jumped on Facebook to profess their love for the alleged murderer. The victim was a prostitute, one of the most vulnerable members of our society and an ideally weak victim. The bizarro cult Facebook deluge was publicized in the papers in Vancouver. The AARColytes quickly kiboshed this campaign, as it doesn't look good for the flock to let slip their belief that their "disease" is responsible when one of them short-circuits and kills somebody. Andy's Dad Roy is still in the saddle, making columns of figures in the Cash-grab Wind Tunnel.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2009, 08:19:37 PM »
The victim was a prostitute, one of the most vulnerable members of our society and an ideally weak victim.  

Actually prostitutes can be very dangerous.  They are sometimes accompanied by a pimp or male friend who have intentions to rob you or worse.  You should be prepared to defend yourself and not go into a situation unless you are prepared, they are very street wise.  As far as vulnerability, I would disagree with you there also, I would rate the weakest and most vulnerable as the elderly and young children.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2009, 08:40:49 PM »

"Prostitutes, who have been shown to be by far the most at risk female group for homicide"
http://www.allacademic.com/meta/p_mla_a ... index.html

TheWho, aka  John David Reuben, Chairman/ Founder of Saving Teens In Crisis Collaborative (STICC), Sudbury, MA, 877-249-1336(?): ever ready to lie, to the most absurd extent imaginable, to promote "programs," or just to harrass victims of torture and those who love them. What a guy!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2009, 08:53:08 PM »

"Prostitutes, who have been shown to be by far the most at risk female group for homicide"
http://www.allacademic.com/meta/p_mla_a ... index.html

TheWho, aka  John David Reuben, Chairman/ Founder of Saving Teens In Crisis Collaborative (STICC), Sudbury, MA, 877-249-1336(?): ever ready to lie, to the most absurd extent imaginable, to promote "programs," or just to harrass victims of torture and those who love them. What a guy!

If you choose subsets like serial killings (like you have chosen) or spousal killings or murder of passion or discrimination, hate crimes etc. then the results would differ depending on the group you choose.  But overall , as far as vulnerability, I would have to disagree with you, I would rate the weakest and most vulnerable as the elderly and young children.  Prostitutes are much more prepared to defend themselves then children or the elderly.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2009, 08:56:09 PM »
harrass victims of torture and those who love them. What a guy!

Who is the victim of torture that I am harassing?  Ha,Ha,Ha  Were you waterboarded by any chance or just forced to do your homework and clean your room?