Author Topic: Picket the Educational Consultants Conf in S.F. Apr 30-May2  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Picket the Educational Consultants Conf in S.F. Apr 30-May2
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 04:26:14 PM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
Also, how the hell did you get that location?

Google Maps' directions and trial-and-error triangulation FTW. I just started picking spots 15 miles from San Fran International, then made sure they were 20 miles or so from Oakland Airport and 48 miles from the one in San Jose. The (random) address I picked fits all three fairly well.

Nowhere near the castro.

Eh, depends on your definition of near. It's close enough to guarantee the availablity of a fling for any closeted ed con. (But hell, just being in SF period accomplishes that..)

never mind. I can find out.

Where science fails, social engineering prevails.

You don't want to look stupid picking up a sign? All right. They like to pretend they can hobnob with members of the actual school system. They might even draw a few in. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to accomplish the reverse and drive whatever real educators might have been lured there away from the sick fucks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: Picket the Educational Consultants Conf in S.F. Apr 30-May2
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 04:48:12 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "try another castle"
Also, how the hell did you get that location?

Google Maps' directions and trial-and-error triangulation FTW. I just started picking spots 15 miles from San Fran International, then made sure they were 20 miles or so from Oakland Airport and 48 miles from the one in San Jose. The (random) address I picked fits all three fairly well.

Nowhere near the castro.

Eh, depends on your definition of near. It's close enough to guarantee the availablity of a fling for any closeted ed con. (But hell, just being in SF period accomplishes that..)

never mind. I can find out.

Where science fails, social engineering prevails.

You don't want to look stupid picking up a sign? All right. They like to pretend they can hobnob with members of the actual school system. They might even draw a few in. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to accomplish the reverse and drive whatever real educators might have been lured there away from the sick fucks.

How about this instead?

1. I find out where it is.
2. I tell others where it is through a clandestine means of my choosing.
3. I buy everyone a round of drinks at Tommy's
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »