Author Topic: Helpful Programs for Troubled Teens  (Read 3213 times)

Offline teenagemom

• View Profile
Helpful Programs for Troubled Teens
« on: March 27, 2009, 07:24:19 AM »
Hi,
Are you worried about your teens recent behavior?

You are not alone! Parents of troubled teens across the country are realizing that they need help dealing with a son or daughter that is making poor decisions. And they are discovering that they are not alone. While it can be devistating to learn that your child has fallen into the wrong crowd or has begun to make decisions that will destroy their lives, it is not something to be embarrassed about or to try to hide from others. It is a time to take action!

The most important thing that you can do as the parent, is decide which type of program, facility, or organization is best suited to deal with the issues facing your teen.  Make sure you do your homework. Learn about the techniques and phylosophies that these different organizations will use to help a troubled teen. Whenever possible, take the time to visit facilities and meet the staff a faculty of these organizations. Get advice from other parents who have been down the same path you are currently on.

This site is dedicated to helping parents make informed decisions about what to do with their out of control child. It gives step by step guidance to parents on
setting better limits in their home and following through with consequences given to their out of control child.

Just visit us at http://www.helpfortroubledteens.net
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Re: Helpful Programs for Troubled Teens
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 07:48:53 AM »
How is the business up in La Verkin?

I know that the economy is tight and it is difficult for parents to finance private detention for their kids.

Have you been by the Lichfield's lately? A rumor spread last week that they had a problem with the engine of the car they purshased by one of their former employees who gave up the BM business when he was sentenced in Colorado. How are they doing?

And how is Mr. Kay doing? He must back in the States right now dealing with the little thing he has in his stomach. Somehow his fate makes me thing about the album made by André Franquin called Idees Nories, where a Japanese man cut up his stomach and start laughing at the tumor which whould have otherwise killed him at some point. Fate hits you hard sometime.

Tell us. We will listen to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 08:32:21 AM »
They came back again?!  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

WWASP = We Will Advertise Stupidly, Perforce!

Offline johnstfus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 05:28:46 AM »
As it is becoming one of the most considerable issues for parents to deal with troubled teenagers it is beneficial to make educated themselves with latest information on troubled teens. Choosing a program for troubled teenagers is the most important step for better teen recovery. Even though it is one of the tough experiences dealing with struggling teens but it is advisable not to take a quick step in choosing a program to deal with troubled teenagers. It is advisable to take certified professionals help with experienced teens parents advices to choose a healthy option.  

http://www.strugglingteen.net/

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 06:59:14 AM »
Spamming Fornits with this kind of ad has to be one of the most ironic hilarities ever to exist.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Teens help into saving marriages
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 01:11:12 PM »
Quote from: "johnstfus"
As it is becoming one of the most considerable issues for parents to deal with troubled teenagers it is beneficial to make educated themselves with latest information on troubled teens. Choosing a program for troubled teenagers is the most important step for better teen recovery. Even though it is one of the tough experiences dealing with struggling teens but it is advisable not to take a quick step in choosing a program to deal with troubled teenagers. It is advisable to take certified professionals help with experienced teens parents advices to choose a healthy option.  

http://www.strugglingteen.net/
Oh, maaaannnn... The tall tales of "our troubled teens" are sooooo priceless!  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  Fabrication much? Here's one:

The teaser from the home page:

A teen had parents who fought regularly. The only which kept them attached was this teen. He played with his life to get them back together. He turned into a troubled teen and was about to loose he rack he was on. ...
    [/list]

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Date: 07/21/08 | Views: 626

My story might be the weirdest one of the weirdest one but what I am going to share is a true story. It is the story of me and my parents. Since childhood, I had always seen my parents fighting like cats and dogs and it was really heart breaking. I always wondered why they are still living together and I came to know that it was thanks or maybe because of me.

When I was in my teenage, I tried hard to get them back together and it was quite tough. I wanted them to take me out for movies, walks and outings. I think these were the only time they had fun together. Once, there was a party at a friends place. This was the time; I had my first alcoholic drink though I knew it was not a legal act. But it was daring trying it. My thing is that I first drink turned into a big fiasco because I got completely drunk. Somebody had dropped me home and the worst thing was that I cannot remember who. My parents took really good care of me. They gave me love and while giving love to me they could overcome all their grudges.

I thought that this was a good idea to harm myself so that they get together to cure me. I knew that I was putting myself at risk but I had to do it. I started over drinking every week end. My parents did not get scared. They thought it is immaturity. After a month, I thought of skipping drinking for a week end and I realized very soon that I could not do it. I had this urge to drink. I was unaware that I could also get addicted to alcohol. After 6 months, my parents felt that they had to take some action.

They found a school for troubled teen. They did not even speak to me about me. They just got me unrolled. I was very much heart broken and I thought that this is the time to tell them what was in my mind.

On our way to the troubled teen school, my parents explained me all the positive point of troubled teen's school. Once they were done with it, I told them my little story. My mom started crying and I felt guilty. I felt extremely bad but I had to do it. I finally did not go tot the troubled teen's school in question. I over came my alcohol addiction very easily and we all got very happy. My parents had started loving each other like girlfriends and boyfriends do. I was glad.
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline psy

• Administrator
      • View Profile
      • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
    « Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 01:50:58 PM »
    Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
    Spamming Fornits with this kind of ad has to be one of the most ironic hilarities ever to exist.
    Yeah.  Sorry i missed it.  Normally I delete this crap as it is most definately spam.  Just this once i'll leave it because people have responded and it shows the depths programs will stoop to to market themselves.
    Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
    Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
    "Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 01:54:54 PM »
    Quote from: "Oscar"
    And how is Mr. Kay doing? He must back in the States right now dealing with the little thing he has in his stomach.

Please let it be inoperable terminal cancer.
    "Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 06:20:37 PM »
    :shamrock:  :shamrock:

Quote from: "psy"
    Quote from: [quote
    "Pile of Dead Kids"]Spamming Fornits with this kind of ad has to be one of the most ironic hilarities ever to exist.

Spamming fornits= I have something positive to say concerning a program, Hmmmmm.......

Yeah.  Sorry i missed it.  Normally I delete this crap as it is most definately spam.

You normally delete this crap about a program (spam) that is negative because they are speaking positive (spam) about a program. Now if this is not a Double Bind then I don't know what is. Why is fornits so fearful of positive feedback.

Just this once i'll leave it because people have responded and it shows the depths programs will stoop to to market themselves.

"Just this once i'll leave it because people have responded"
    Why thanks buddy for leaving it, it shows your depth of objectiveness.
    "it shows the depths programs will stoop to to market themselves."
    So are you say'in that programs are slum'in when posting here.

Psy,
    If I remember correctly I posted a thread about a month ago and it was deleted, so I guess you pretty much delete whatever you don't want on this Web Site as it hits you. No big deal just was say'in.
    Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline psy

• Administrator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 10:51:08 PM »
    Quote from: "DannyB II"

"Pile of Dead Kids"]Spamming Fornits with this kind of ad has to be one of the most ironic hilarities ever to exist.

Spamming fornits= I have something positive to say concerning a program, Hmmmmm.......

No.  It's an automated message with links back to commercial sites to improve their site ranking (and convince people to click).

Yeah.  Sorry i missed it.  Normally I delete this crap as it is most definately spam.

You normally delete this crap about a program (spam) that is negative because they are speaking positive (spam) about a program. Now if this is not a Double Bind then I don't know what is. Why is fornits so fearful of positive feedback.

It's not what is said, Danny.  It's the fact that it's automated (machines have no right to free speech) and that it includes so many links.  WWASP has done this many times before on this site and others.  It's one of their MOs.

Psy,
    If I remember correctly I posted a thread about a month ago and it was deleted, so I guess you pretty much delete whatever you don't want on this Web Site as it hits you. No big deal just was say'in.

I have never deleted a thread in an unmoderated forum unless it was an automated message (spam).

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 12:01:22 AM »

No.  It's an automated message with links back to commercial sites to improve their site ranking (and convince people to click).

It's not what is said, Danny.  It's the fact that it's automated (machines have no right to free speech) and that it includes so many links.  WWASP has done this many times before on this site and others.  It's one of their MOs

Psy,

I have never deleted a thread in an unmoderated forum unless it was an automated message (spam).

It's not what is said, Danny.  It's the fact that it's automated (machines have no right to free speech) and that it includes so many links.  WWASP has done this many times before on this site and others.  It's one of their MOs

I stand corrected, once again I misspoke before I had all the information, my apologies Psy.

Danny
    Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline alcoholics anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: May 24, 2010, 12:04:36 AM »
    Would be nice if you wrote an apology to survivors on this website.

Offline Yael Eshet Khever

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: May 24, 2010, 11:32:34 AM »
    What would be really nice is getting some more info about Kay's stomach problems. Please, karma, do your thing...

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: May 24, 2010, 01:44:04 PM »
    Quote from: "Oscar"
    And how is Mr. Kay doing? He must back in the States right now dealing with the little thing he has in his stomach.

Please let it be inoperable terminal cancer.

Talk about passive aggressive. Hoping that somebody dies of a painful disease? What kind of person does that? People who run treatment centers at least are interested in helping kids, I doubt they sit around hoping kids die of painful disease. So who is a better person? Hmm. Interesting.  But besides that fact, what is with Psy's repetitive need to wish people get cancer? This isn't the first time....

As for TheWho... I hope he gets cancer, or something very very painful ( i do, truly feel that way ) for all the harm he has done, is doign, and will unfortunately continue to do elsewhere, but he will not do it here anymore and have an easy time of it.

Go fuck yourself Sue.  Did you not watch that video?  You can't just leave.  I've explained why a hundred times before.  Go push your shit somewhere else.  I truly hope you die in a very, very painful manner.  Cancer, preferably.

So that's not weird, right? Someone to repeatedly wish people who they oppose in an online debate to die of painful deaths? No, that's perfectly normal, right? Perhaps it has something to do with the fact Psy has been medicated since the age of 13 with psychiatric medications? Is it hypocritical to spend more of your life medicated than not and use the services of a psychiatrist, and then tell people AA is ineffective and dangerous?

EXACTLY. The fornits cult leader Psy, once he consolidated his power over this forum decided to moderate and restrict. You used to be able to just post here anonymously. Now you have to jump through hoops, and there are plenty of restrictions. Including but not limited to the fact that the term SPAM has been redefined to include any pro treatment posts. They banned Whooter under this new definition of SPAM for several months until they realized that the only reason people post here is to argue with Whooter, and the users of this forum recognized the hypocrisy of their leader Psy and it was reversed by their God Antigen.

You get it. Psy will lie and say he is pure and innocent, but he is restrictive, a control freak and will due anything to get his way on this forum. You'd be smart not to trust anything Psy says. FOrnits is fearful of positive feedback because they know for sure that the positive experiences outweigh their biased and select examples of "abuse" they claim. Why do you think they demand proof of a good program, but take any statement at face value if it supports their negative view of treatment? These fornits losers suffer from extreme group think, they are basically an online cult.

"it shows the depths programs will stoop to to market themselves."
    So are you say'in that programs are slum'in when posting here.

It's called the FORNITS DOUBLE STANDARD. Of course the members of the cult don't see it, or don't care or are too blinded by their own bias to notice how hypocritical they appear to reasonable people who are not extremists. If you want a good laugh, search and read back to some of the threads about the purpose of fornits, and their claim of it being a complete and free exchange of ideas, they actually invited programs here to make their case and felt they would win. Well, over time they changed their tune and now they feel it necessary to use moderation, controls and bullying to get their point across. They basically admitted they lost the battle of ideas with their actions a while ago, it's hilariously pathetic if you pay attention and know the whole story.

Psy,

Psy deletes threads all the time. But he'll never admit it, he uses the strategy of doing whatever he wants to suit his agenda then claiming it never happened. The funny thing is the few losers left posting here actually believe him, or are too timid to confront him with the truth. Don't believe a word of what Psy says.
    one day at a time

Offline psy

• Administrator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: May 24, 2010, 01:54:40 PM »
    @SUCK IT:

If everything you were saying is true about censorship, why does your post still exist?

You seem to have been around here a while to remember the cancer comments (which I did make and do not regret or retract) but you aren't portraying facts accurately.  At the time Whooter was banned (at that time, "The Who") there was an admin on board who was a little too emotionally involved and told Ginger he was flooding (Ginger took this admin's word for it as she was pre-occupied and allowed the ban).  Whooter came to me requesting a more objective view.  I took a look at his posting and determined that what he was doing did not constitute any technical definition of flooding, so I talked to ginger and un-banned him.  Ask Whooter.  He'll back me up on this.

As for the rest of your lies, I have no desire to address them.  If anybody has any specific questions they can ask me.  Otherwise, it's simply enough to show you lie.

:peace: