Author Topic: Lay It On Them, Jeffrey.  (Read 7272 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Lay It On Them, Jeffrey.
« on: March 25, 2009, 03:30:18 PM »
LOL.  Mr. Weinberg enters the lion's den with an Uzi. He points out the weird logic of celebrating a "degrading atmosphere".

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group ... 9651253224

Quote from: "Jeffrey Harris Weinberg Ccna"
hey sid and grayson, you guys are ridiculous - sid, how can you say that i'm a failure; you realize that i've been complimented by many my age that i happen to perform exceptionally well? of course not you typical brainwashed pv "alumni" bastard. grayson really isn't even worth bothering with because he's pretty unintelligent

also i don't know if anyone ever notices but whenever i come here to write something i always remove myself off the group members list. you know why? it's because pv is an embarrassment - most of you guys who have nothing else but the big book/aa/pv in your lives probably don't care, but to me, i don't want people knowing that i ever was in such a degrading atmosphere

as far as the lawsuit thing is concerned, I honestly have been busy as hell lately as i am going for my next certification in my IT field and that combined with work makes life a bit busy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline MiMatt

• View Profile
Re: Lay It On Them, Jeffrey.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 10:13:19 PM »
If he went in there with an uzi, I went in there with a Neutron bomb.

Offline Kreflo

• View Profile
Re: Lay It On Them, Jeffrey.
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 06:30:05 PM »
Do tell MiMatt. PV settle most of the cases out of court.