Author Topic: blog of a program parent  (Read 28103 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: blog of a program parent
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2009, 05:47:40 PM »
So yeah, hope some of you contacting this parent. I did, but did anyone else?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2009, 06:21:15 PM »
Quote from: "NeilW"

What, are you wacked, The girl that was catatonic may not have had a drug problem either.  Why does everyone have to have a drug problem to need help?  There are plenty of people with problems that never used drugs.

Corrected:
I torture kids for money and/or because I'm a sadistic sociopath. I'm going to confuse the fact that this Katie wasn't catatonic when she arrived but ‘WENT’ catatonic after being tortured by WWASP (or is this place ASPEN?) like another detainee who ‘WENT’ catatonic under this particular adolescent prisoner guard I'm also going to overlook that an adolescent who is supposedly too mentally ill to be allowed to remain at large is being forced to guard Katie in exchange for the eligibility for release and for a lesser degree of constant torture.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2009, 07:06:52 PM »
This NeilW guy is hilarious.

Neil: "What, you're saying forcing a kid to wear orange scrubs intended demark she is subhuman is abusive? Crazy Talk!

There’s Nothing wrong with forcing a girl into orange scrubs
We agree here?  The color is not an issue. You changed your mind, read on.

[if she refuses the other adolescent-prisoner-guards will strip her nude and force the uniform onto her, along with other tortures] which enable the adolescent-prisoner-guards to immediately identify her as at the very subhuman “level”—the “level” at which she isn’t allowed to be without an adolescent-prisoner-guard, or speak to other girls at her “level”, and various other escape prevention, mind control and debasement oriented cruelties—and enforce the “rules” of that level.
You forgot cutting her arms and legs off and throwing her into a ditch.  What does this have to do with the color of the suit?

There’s nothing wrong with forcing a child to wear a uniform meant to convey to her and others that she is subhuman and needs/deserves/must receive constant degradation!
That is something you are having trouble with, not Katie or her parents.  NASA uses the same jump suits.  Are we suppose to believe that NASA forces their astronauts to wear them so that they can lower their self esteem and be able to identify them as lowly and be able to track them better in case they try to run away just before launch time (T minus 7? LOL)

There’s nothing wrong with forcing her to wear a uniform that mimics prisoner garb thus, should she escape, impress upon her potential helpers that she is some sort of deviant, like the striped uniforms forced onto victims of Auschwitz!
How about if they chose to identify the new kids by having them to wear Mudd jeans and Holister tops, would this be worse than Auschwitz?  Or maybe a little better.  How about the one kid who throws a fit because they like the Goth look, would their self esteem be lowered?  Would this be cruel?  Maybe we could just give them all gift cards and let them go to the mall.

There’s nothing wrong with forcing her to wear dehumanizing, “uglyfying” garb meant to undermine her confidence her sense of self worth! The staff at CEDU called it 'breaking an image.' "
My God, you really hate orange don’t you.  Have you ever considered that you are the only one with this problem?  Is all of NASA in therapy over this?  Do we force our astronauts to wear them as a reminder that we are losing the space race to China?
Maybe you do have a point!

I’m guessing your sudden appearance, Neil, has something to do with convincing the particular child abuser-via-proxy who is responsible for this blog that he/you did nothing wrong to his daughter until the statute of limitations passes? Or are you merely one of the myriad of child torturers and parents who employ them who come to justify your warped desires and lifestyle. Whats your favarorite part of "reforming" kids NeilW, the part where you strip search them, or force them to bathe in front of you? Or maybe its destroying their potential and dreams,
those brats who think they're better than you?
Dont go to Vegas, you are a terrible guesser.

What is your connection to the gulags exactly, Neil? You forgot to answer the question. OOPS!
I did not forget.
Get over it already.  So you have gotten to the point where you have to resort to the color of the kids clothes to find something abusive about the programs.  How about if they paint all the kids rooms White, with black curtains!  Is that abusive?

"In the white room with black curtains near the station.
Blackroof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings.
Silver horses ran down moonbeams in your dark eyes.
Dawnlight smiles on you leaving, my contentment.
....... Shes just dressing, goodbye windows, tired starlings."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2009, 08:04:17 PM »

There’s nothing wrong with forcing a child to wear a uniform meant to convey to her and others that she is subhuman and needs/deserves/must receive constant degradation!
That is something you are having trouble with, not Katie or her parents.  NASA uses the same jump suits.  Are we suppose to believe that NASA forces their astronauts to wear them so that they can lower their self esteem and be able to identify them as lowly and be able to track them better in case they try to run away just before launch time (T minus 7? LOL)

NeilW, uniforms are used for  different of purposes depending on the institution, right?  Prisons, gulags and Auschwitz use uniforms for different purposes than NASA, right?

What are the differences between the purposes of the uniforms at Auschwitz and the purposes of the uniforms at NASA? Think these differences up, and write them down

Now, is NASA an organization devoted to holding people prisoner without due process on the rationale that they're bad i.e. "manipulative," "entitled," "disobedient"?

What sort of organizations do that, Neil?  What? Did you say gulags. Auschwitz, prisons? Wow, You’re right, NeilW!

Since that is what WWASP does wouldn't the purpose of THEIR uniforms be in line with the purposes of the uniform of a gulag, Auschwitz and prisons, and not NASA?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2009, 08:04:54 PM »
Also, do you think when a civilian sees a haggard, distraught teenager in an orange jump suit they are more likely to think that the kid is an astronaut, or some kind of runaway prisoner?

How will that manipulate their response to an escaped child begging for help? Is an orange jumpsuit more associated with prisoner garb or astronauts, whose uniforms come in a va of colors? http://www.thespacestore.com/nasadfligsui.html
How will being forced to dress identically to  a convicted prisoner under the justification tehy are bad affect a young adult's self concept?

And Still refusing to answer what your connection to these guags is, you child torturing  bitch? Child torturer and a coward--nice combo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2009, 09:04:30 PM »
Quote from: "guest"

Neil: "What, you're saying forcing a kid to wear orange scrubs intended demark she is subhuman is abusive? Crazy Talk!

There’s Nothing wrong with forcing a girl into orange scrubs
We agree here?  The color is not an issue. You changed your mind, read on.

[if she refuses the other adolescent-prisoner-guards will strip her nude and force the uniform onto her, along with other tortures] which enable the adolescent-prisoner-guards to immediately identify her as at the very subhuman “level”—the “level” at which she isn’t allowed to be without an adolescent-prisoner-guard, or speak to other girls at her “level”, and various other escape prevention, mind control and debasement oriented cruelties—and enforce the “rules” of that level.
Quote from: "neilW"
You forgot cutting her arms and legs off and throwing her into a ditch.  What does this have to do with the color of the suit?

Are you implying WWASP doesn't force its prisoners to torture other prisoners in return for eligibility for release and in exchange for enduring a lesser degree of torture? How do you think WWASP got Katie's adolescent guard to watch her and that other detainee who "went" catatonic? How do they manage to keep Katie from leaving, orange suit or no?  

http://nospank.net/complaint2tc.pdf
http://www.caica.org/NEWS%20BBA%20Main.htm

“16. Cadets at Bethel Boys Academy[wwasp gulag] are forced to guard, harass, mock, assault, and physically injure other cadets on command. They are not given a meaningful choice concerning whether to commit such acts against other cadets. They are forced to commit violent crimes against other cadets as a matter of survival. The choice is one between doing the beating, or receiving the beating.”

There are documents like this, and survivor and staff testimony detailing this at each WWASP and ASPEN gulag.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2009, 09:05:48 PM »
NeilW, uniforms are used for different of purposes depending on the institution, right? Prisons, gulags and Auschwitz use uniforms for different purposes than NASA, right?

What are the differences between the purposes of the uniforms at Auschwitz and the purposes of the uniforms at NASA? Think these differences up, and write them down
So if the program wanted the kids to feel like lowly prisoners in gulags they would put them in chains and make them wear stripes.  But they don’t.
Now, is NASA an organization devoted to holding people prisoner without due process on the rationale that they're bad i.e. "manipulative," "entitled," "disobedient"?
No they are not and either do programs.  The kids are not prisoners.  The places are more like NASA then any prison

Also, do you think when a civilian sees a haggard, distraught teenager in an orange jump suit they are more likely to think that the kid is an astronaut, or some kind of runaway prisoner
It makes them stand out.  If the kids all wore blue pants and yellow shirts the locals would identify them just as easily if they ran away.  Orange isn’t degrading as you think.

And Still refusing to answer what your connection to these guags is, you child torturing bitch? Child torturer and a coward--nice combo
So you feel everyone who works to help kids and find better ways to make their lives better is a torturer.  You judge programs by the color of their clothes.   Just because it didn’t work out for you doesn’t mean it doesn’t for others.  Sorry you cant see beyond the colors

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2009, 09:40:20 PM »
I don't think this argument has anything to do with the color Orange at all... its the symbolism of that jumpsuit in general. When I was in a WWASP school the sweatsuit they gave me was blue, but no less humiliating than if they were orange. I stuck out like a sore thumb wearing blue sweatpants that were about 4 sizes too small and just about the most uncomfortable and ugliest looking sweatpants EVER! and of course they were hand me downs, I guess that $2000 a month couldn't afford me my own pair of sweatpants. Regardless of the color the same degradation existed, it goes without saying that I was treated differently but the difference is how I felt about myself. I really can't explain to you how embarrassing and nerve wracking it is to be attending a seminar (co ed, unlike the facility) wearing that ridiculous outfit, not to mention we couldn't shave our legs or pluck our eyebrows, put any product in our hair or cover up our acne. It was truly a mortifying experience, I felt so ugly, so un-kept, disgusting. Considering what I was forced to wear, I would have actually preferred that they just put me in an orange jumpsuit.

I think that the issue here is that these schools have their way of degrading the students in every possible way, weather that be physically or mentally... its really a miserable experience for the kid, I just don't understand how they can justify this treatment when only rarely does the ends justify the means.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2009, 10:10:20 PM »
[
NeilW, uniforms are used for different of purposes depending on the institution, right? Prisons, gulags and Auschwitz use uniforms for different purposes than NASA, right?

So if the program wanted the kids to feel like lowly prisoners in gulags they would put them in chains and make them wear stripes.  But they don’t."

Yes, they could make them wear stripes to degrade them. But since stripes were largely phased out of prisons ages ago and replaced with orange jumpsuits, forcing them to wear those orange jumpsuits is more effectively degrading and dehumanizing.

Phsycally forcing someone to wear any uniform that designates they're bad and must be subject to certain tortures, as are indicated in Dad's own blog: the constant precense of an adolescant guard, no speaking to other kids on "her level" the "lowest level," is degrading and abusive.

And lets not forget how that uniform got on her: she was physically forced to put that uniform on by other adolescent detainees or staff, or threatened with being physically forcefully stripped and re-clothed or with other torture.

Quote from: "neilw"
No they are not and either do programs.  The kids are not prisoners.  The places are more like NASA then any prison"?

Are you so absurd as to assert that WWASP  and ASPEN does not hold kids prisoner without due process or habeas corpus?

http://74.125.93.104/search?q=cache:Q-P ... clnk&gl=us

Also, do you think when a civilian sees a haggard, distraught teenager in an orange jump suit they are more likely to think that the kid is an astronaut, or some kind of runaway prisoner
It makes them stand out.  If the kids all wore blue pants and yellow shirts the locals would identify them just as easily if they ran away.

A kid who ran away wearing blue pants and yellow shirts would be assumed to be a poorly dressed kid. A kid in an orange jumpsuit would be assumed to be a runaway from some sort of official institution, most likely a prison.
http://www.witnesstorture.org/jumpsuit

And Still refusing to answer what your connection to these guags is, you child torturing bitch? Child torturer and a coward--nice combo
So you feel everyone who works to help kids and find better ways to make their lives better is a torturer.  You judge programs by the color of their clothes.   Just because it didn’t work out for you doesn’t mean it doesn’t for others.  Sorry you cant see beyond the colors

So which orgainization do you work for? let's see if your program stand up to scrutiny. Truth be told, you sound an awful lot like thewho, to me.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2009, 10:17:48 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Also, do you think when a civilian sees a haggard, distraught teenager in an orange jump suit they are more likely to think that the kid is an astronaut, or some kind of runaway prisoner?

Agreed, and this is of course the intention of the facility, not only to prevent successful runaways but also to psychologically imprison these kids. Make them feel hopeless, worthless and terrorize them to the point they wouldn't have the will to escape.

It's sad how this system is based on a philosophy that only intends to use fear and misery as force to comply to an abusive system. I'm actually surprised that it even works.... but I guess you can't underestimate the power of thought reform, regardless of the tactics used.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2009, 10:25:18 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
I don't think this argument has anything to do with the color Orange at all... its the symbolism of that jumpsuit in general. When I was in a WWASP school the sweatsuit they gave me was blue, but no less humiliating than if they were orange. I stuck out like a sore thumb wearing blue sweatpants that were about 4 sizes too small and just about the most uncomfortable and ugliest looking sweatpants EVER! and of course they were hand me downs, I guess that $2000 a month couldn't afford me my own pair of sweatpants. Regardless of the color the same degradation existed, it goes without saying that I was treated differently but the difference is how I felt about myself. I really can't explain to you how embarrassing and nerve wracking it is to be attending a seminar (co ed, unlike the facility) wearing that ridiculous outfit, not to mention we couldn't shave our legs or pluck our eyebrows, put any product in our hair or cover up our acne. It was truly a mortifying experience, I felt so ugly, so un-kept, disgusting. Considering what I was forced to wear, I would have actually preferred that they just put me in an orange jumpsuit.

I think that the issue here is that these schools have their way of degrading the students in every possible way, weather that be physically or mentally... its really a miserable experience for the kid, I just don't understand how they can justify this treatment when only rarely does the ends justify the means.

The end never justifies the means. Organized degradation doesnt help people; it drives them insane This is indisputable medical fact. At WWASP were you strip searched, did you have to deal with constant forced public nudity: being "watched" by other kids deemed 'more reformed' while you went to the bathroom or forced to bathe publicly? Who performed the strip searches or the 'muscle' behind them? From what I've read, it's the other teen detainees forced into abusing others to save themselves abuse. That, by the way, is psychological torture and sexual abuse.

http://humanrights.ucdavis.edu/projects ... -for-a-day
"If a prisoner does something wrong in the guard’s point of view, he’s taken to a small room where his beard is shaved off.

Humiliations like these and others cause the men living in these conditions day after day and year after year eventually to become mentally ill, Remes claims. To show what Gitmo detainees go through during searches and how humiliating such treatment is, Remes then pulled down his pants, explaining that the guards search every part of a prisoner’s body – even their private parts. “You can’t imagine how humiliating this is [for them] unless you see it,” he explained as the reason for removing his own pants. He continued, “They punish them by taking them into a small room completely naked."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2009, 11:01:52 PM »
Yes, they could make them wear stripes to degrade them. But since stripes were largely phased out of prisons ages ago and replaced with orange jumpsuits, forcing them to wear those orange jumpsuits is more effectively degrading and dehumanizing.

Phsycally forcing someone to wear any uniform that designates they're bad and must be subject to certain tortures, as are indicated in Dad's own blog: the constant precense of an adolescant guard, no speaking to other kids on "her level" the "lowest level," is degrading and abusive.

And lets not forget how that uniform got on her: she was physically forced to put that uniform on by other adolescent detainees or staff, or threatened with being physically forcefully stripped and re-clothed or with other torture..
Sorry, I just don’t buy it.  Its a friggin jump suit which is color coded  to show the person is new or on level one etc.  All the kids went thru it, the others wouldnt judge her.

Are you so absurd as to assert that WWASP and ASPEN does not hold kids prisoner without due process or habeas corpus?
Look, Katie isn’t in prison.  It’s a program.  She is underage and under the care of her parents until she is 21 (18).  She will get her freedoms then like everyone else.
A kid who ran away wearing blue pants and yellow shirts would be assumed to be a poorly dressed kid. A kid in an orange jumpsuit would be assumed to be a runaway from some sort of official institution, most likely a prison.
Yes, but the locals know what the kids wear and would spot them easy enough.  But the orange suit would stand out more, I agree.  But if the child is a flight risk then this would be beneficial and would assist in catching the child more quickly.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2009, 11:06:38 PM »
Look, Katie isn’t in prison.  It’s a program.

Aside from the word, what's the difference?

Oh... I see.  There is due process for those sent to prison.  They also have contact with the outside world an access to an attorney.  I see.  In prison they aren't trying day in and day out to break you down and strip you of your identity.

I know quite a few people who have been to Juvie and a program.  Guess which one they say is worse, unanimously?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2009, 11:09:06 PM »
But if the child is a flight risk then this would be beneficial and would assist in catching the child more quickly.
Flight risk?  Let me ask you something.  If you, without due process (meaning it could be because of who you dated or what your religious preference was), were grabbed in the middle of the night out of your bed, handcuffed, and taken away screaming to a facility where you can't even talk to your parents...  Would you not try to escape?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2009, 11:32:45 PM »
Are you so absurd as to assert that WWASP and ASPEN does not hold kids prisoner without due process or habeas corpus?
Look, Katie isn’t in prison.  It’s a program.  She is underage and under the care of her parents until she is 21 (18).  She will get her freedoms then like everyone else.
.[/quote]

Oh, I see. You are not saying that WWASP and ASPEN do not hold young adults captive. You are saying holding a human being prisoner "doesn't count" when the human being is under 21.

Just curious, If you raped a 20 year olds after her parents asked you to, since it wouldnt be rape because she doesn't have her "freedoms," what do you call it?

Youre like a Nazi who thinks he really isn't  "murdering" Jews because you can't muder a Jew anymore than you can "murder" bacteria. And you can't "imprison" a 20 year old anymore than you can imprison bacteria, right, Who?

http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/1219.htm
"When slaves begin to accept their role and identify with their master, constant physical bondage becomes unnecessary. They come to perceive their situation not as a deliberate action taken to harm them in particular but as part of the normal, if regrettable, scheme of things."

I guess that "masters" can come to see what they do as normal, too.