Author Topic: blog of a program parent  (Read 27998 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: blog of a program parent
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 03:53:41 PM »
Quote from: "d5fkjjhv2"
Katie is in Orange - basically orange colored scrubs to designate the lowest and most restrictive level. She is not allowed to talk to anyone else in orange, and must be with a buddy at all times. She scared her 'hope buddy' (another, higher level girl) by not responding at all (the older girl had this happen with another girl who had actually gone catatonic - so this really upset her), so Katie is on 'staff buddy' - meaning she has to have a staff member present with her at all times.

This didn't seem to set off any alarms.

Not sure I follow you.  From reading I believe "all" the kids start at orange.  They need to earn their way up, just like everything else in life.  Seems like a good system.  I havent read the whole thing yet so my comments are preliminary.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 04:36:00 PM »
Look at the next post  (October1)

I finally get my first letter from Katie. Very brief, but filled with a bunch of attempts to induce guilt. Lines like "I guess now you can have a happier time with your wife".........

You can see that Katie is a big time manipulator and her "Buddy" didnt know this.  That is why she was freaked out by her not responding.  The parents are use to this behavior from Katie.  That is also why they probably were not fazed by it.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 04:50:22 PM »
Check this out also:
Finally had a chance to talk with her therapist. He seems like a real good guy. His first impression of Katie - "she is a trip". I think that is a clinical term :-). It does help a little bit to get some validation that hey, maybe we aren't crazy and she really can use this.

This shows also that the parents know Katies tactics all too well and is validated by her therapist.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 06:16:04 PM »
Quote from: "NeilW"
Look at the next post  (October1)

I finally get my first letter from Katie. Very brief, but filled with a bunch of attempts to induce guilt. Lines like "I guess now you can have a happier time with your wife".........

You can see that Katie is a big time manipulator and her "Buddy" didnt know this.  That is why she was freaked out by her not responding.  The parents are use to this behavior from Katie.  That is also why they probably were not fazed by it.

God you people are sick. And, child murderers, forcing someone to wear clothes meant to demonstrate their lowliness is degradation.

Anyone contact this sicko dad?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 08:12:56 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

God you people are sick. And, child murderers, forcing someone to wear clothes meant to demonstrate their lowliness is degradation.

You have got to be efing kidding me.  Now we define the color orange as abusive?  If they had them wear white you would be accusing them of being too religious.  Maybe black would be too morbid and you would blame suicide attempts on the fact they are forced to wear black and think dark thoughts.
You read too far into everything.  I dont think NASA tries to degrade their people just before a flight and force them to wear orange just to keep them in line and lower their self asteem.

NASA Crew

Quit trolling this thread, guest.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 08:30:03 PM »
Quote from: "NeilW"
Quote from: "Guest"

You have got to be efing kidding me.  Now we define the color orange as abusive?  If they had them wear white you would be accusing them of being too religious.  Maybe black would be too morbid and you would blame suicide attempts on the fact they are forced to wear black and think dark thoughts.
You read too far into everything.  I dont think NASA tries to degrade their people just before a flight and force them to wear orange just to keep them in line and lower their self asteem.

NASA Crew

Quit trolling this thread, guest.

You peice of shit, the color orange isn't abusive, forcing a child to wear some sort of uniform of any color that is meant to indicate that they are lowly, "untrustworthy" manipulative or lesser than they should be is abusive.
But being evil and stupid you might not pick up on that.

What gulag you work for? I get a Carlbrook vibe from you.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
A Clockwork Orange
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 09:28:25 PM »
LOLs. The garb is orange as in "prison duds orange," and for the same reason: if they try to flee, they stand out like a fluorescent elephant in the surrounding landscape.

And yeah, there are all sorts of negative connotations and implications of powerlessness involved in the wearing of that color (while there), which is intentional. It's all part of the "break them down before ya build 'em back up" mentality, inherent to all of these programs.

Looks like Hooter or his clone is just trying to get your goat, Guest. This kind of obfuscation and sidetracking is right up his alley.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 09:44:10 PM »
No its not dickwad.  Many places have uniforms to tell others what level they are.  It isn’t abusive.  Private high schools do it.  Some colleges have freshmen wear (or use to wear) scarves or hats.  Kids who are practicing to get their license have a big sign on their roof “Student driver”.  Waitresses, waiters Etc.
The color makes it easier to identify which level each person is.  Everyone probably had to start with orange so it isn’t shameful or anything (maybe just to you because you don’t understand it).  Christ, you shallow piece of shit, we got kids and families struggling thru this crisis and you are trying to make an issue about the clothing they are given, cut me a friggin break this isn’t the prom.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 10:02:24 PM »
4/10

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2009, 11:34:49 AM »
Quote from: "d5fkjjhv2"
Katie is in Orange - basically orange colored scrubs to designate the lowest and most restrictive level. She is not allowed to talk to anyone else in orange, and must be with a buddy at all times. She scared her 'hope buddy' (another, higher level girl) by not responding at all (the older girl had this happen with another girl who had actually gone catatonic - so this really upset her), so Katie is on 'staff buddy' - meaning she has to have a staff member present with her at all times.

This didn't seem to set off any alarms.

Not sure I follow you.

I'm not surprised.

From reading I believe "all" the kids start at orange.

It's not the orange...it's the catatonia dipshit.

They need to earn their way up, just like everything else in life.  Seems like a good system.  I havent read the whole thing yet so my comments are preliminary.

Oh gee.  I can't wait for your next installment.   ::)   ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2009, 01:12:08 PM »
Looks like TheWho must be bored again.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2009, 01:58:57 PM »
Quote from: "disgusted"

It's not the orange...it's the catatonia dipshit.

Either way I don’t see that it should set off any alarms.  The orange jumpsuit isn’t degrading, is comfortable and the color serves to let people be aware that the person wearing it is new or in their initial phase. As someone pointed out earlier the bright orange would assist in finding them if they happen to run away.  So that is another reason for something bright in color.  Sitting around in group or exercising it is better to have a jump suit than some tight jeans climbing up your butt all day.
As far as Katies “Hope Buddy” being scared because Katie was unresponsive.  You have to understand that the hope buddy had just been thru a situation with another girl who had catatonia and so she would be hyper sensitive to anyone not responding in a very short time.  The parents knew that Katie did not suffer from catatonia, but the “hope buddy” did not.  So there is reason for her to be alarmed but no one else was alarmed by this.
You are looking for problems where none exist.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2009, 02:06:52 PM »
What should have set off alarms is that there was a girl there that was catatonic IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE.  Why was she catatonic?  How long did they allow her to remain in that state without receiving medical or real psychological attention?  What actions did the place take to have the girl seen by a medical doctor?

Jesus christ you people are some sick fucks.

Let's all remember that the original girl was sent to this place didn't even have a drug problem.  Why do parents nowadays feel the need to outsource their job?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2009, 02:41:36 PM »
Quote from: "STFU"
What should have set off alarms is that there was a girl there that was catatonic IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE.  Why was she catatonic?  How long did they allow her to remain in that state without receiving medical or real psychological attention?  What actions did the place take to have the girl seen by a medical doctor?

Jesus christ you people are some sick fucks.

Its a blog entry for christs sake.  The parents (writing the blog) have no idea how long the kid was catatonic or if the child was ever diagnosed with Catatonia.  Why would someone ask that?  The school would not be allowed to give out that information to just anyone any way even if they did ask.  Maybe it was the childs first episode and was not previously diagnosed with catatonia, maybe they received an award for being the fastest program to respond to kids in this situation,  maybe a helicopter flew in to transport her to a special team of doctors and we will all see it on 20/20 someday.  But all that aside I think we can safely say that she was better off having that epsisode there at the school (with a 24/7 buddy watching over her) then some back alley where her friends may freak out and leave her there alone.

Let's all remember that the original girl was sent to this place didn't even have a drug problem.  Why do parents nowadays feel the need to outsource their job?

What, are you wacked, The girl that was catatonic may not have had a drug problem either.  Why does everyone have to have a drug problem to need help?  There are plenty of people with problems that never used drugs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2009, 05:46:54 PM »
This NeilW guy is hilarious.

Neil: "What, you're saying forcing a kid to wear orange scrubs intended demark she is subhuman is abusive? Crazy Talk!  

There’s Nothing wrong with forcing a girl into orange scrubs [if she refuses the other adolescent-prisoner-guards will strip her nude and force the uniform onto her, along with other tortures] which enable the adolescent-prisoner-guards  to immediately identify her as at the very subhuman “level”—the “level” at which she isn’t allowed to be without an adolescent-prisoner-guard, or speak to other girls at her “level”, and various other escape prevention, mind control and debasement oriented  cruelties—and enforce the “rules” of that level.

There’s nothing wrong with forcing a child to wear a uniform meant to convey to her and others that she is subhuman and needs/deserves/must receive constant degradation!

There’s nothing wrong with forcing her to wear a uniform that mimics prisoner garb thus, should she escape, impress upon her potential helpers that she is some sort of deviant, like the striped uniforms forced onto victims of Auschwitz!

There’s nothing wrong with forcing her to wear dehumanizing, “uglyfying” garb meant to undermine her confidence her sense of self worth! The staff at CEDU called it 'breaking an image.' "

I’m guessing your sudden appearance, Neil, has something to do with convincing the particular child abuser-via-proxy who is responsible for this blog that he/you did nothing wrong to his daughter until the statute of limitations passes? Or are you merely one of the myriad of child torturers and parents who employ them who come to justify your warped desires and lifestyle.  Whats your favarorite part of "reforming" kids NeilW, the part where you strip search them, or force them to bathe in front of you? Or maybe its destroying their potential and dreams,
those brats who think they're better than you?

What is your connection to the gulags exactly, Neil? You forgot to answer the question. OOPS!