Author Topic: why isnt vause arrested?  (Read 7944 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: why isnt vause arrested?
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2009, 05:53:51 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
 He could have just done all the work and research and not even bothered with getting a degree.  Its not like he needed it for his job.  He was just furthering his education.

It's not like he needed it for his job? Are you serious? They really beat the critical thinking skills out of you, didn't they?  :beat:
It's not like he's pretending to be a professional kite maker. He's pretending to be a doctor!
So... if I were to buy an education from some website and research how to be a brain surgeon on the internet, you wouldn't have a problem with me attempting to cut out people's brain tumours? I mean, after all, I'm just trying to better myself and help people right? You should come over to my place - I'll practice my trepanning skills on you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2009, 07:20:56 PM »
 He could have just done all the work and research and not even bothered with getting a degree.  Its not like he needed it for his job.  He was just furthering his education.

It's not like he needed it for his job? Are you serious? They really beat the critical thinking skills out of you, didn't they?  :beat:
It's not like he's pretending to be a professional kite maker. He's pretending to be a doctor!
So... if I were to buy an education from some website and research how to be a brain surgeon on the internet, you wouldn't have a problem with me attempting to cut out people's brain tumours? I mean, after all, I'm just trying to better myself and help people right? You should come over to my place - I'll practice my trepanning skills on you.

The guy was doing fine even before he got his PhD, same job he has now.  The 5th estate checked into the legality of AARC and have been under a microscope even before that. If they fail to even recycle a plastic water bottle we will hear about it.

If anyone doubts that their licenses are not in order then a quick call downtown should clarify it for you.  That is what I do.  I could pick any physicians name out of a hat and argue he isnt properly qualified or is pretending to practice outside his field and try to convince people on the internet that I am right.....  but bottom line is we dont have to guess who is right we have agencies which monitor and protect all of us.

Just call them like I did and you will find out that AARC and their employees are practicing well above all established limits.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2009, 07:30:53 PM »
They have no licenses, other than as a charity.  That is a fact.  If you imply anything else, you're lying.  A physician is licensed, the Wiz and none of the staff are.  There is no logical comparison.   They are performing a Restricted Act that they are not licensed nor qualified to perform.  It's against the law in Alberta, period.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2009, 07:40:59 PM »
Just called "downtown".  Gonna have to agree with ajax on this one.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2009, 08:02:23 PM »

Well, if you are right then we will all be watching the news tomorrow to see if they are shut down for license violations.  But we have been through this several times in the past and each time AARC and their employees have been found to be working well within the legal system and have all the qualifications needed.

We all know that these agencies are not going to allow hospitals, doctors and other professionals to practice outside the law once they are notified.  I have read about a doctor who was exposed in the midwest for working without a license and it was a huge story....cant wait to read about it tomorrow, the papers love this stuff.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2009, 08:12:08 PM »

Well, if you are right then we will all be watching the news tomorrow to see if they are shut down for license violations.  But we have been through this several times in the past and each time AARC and their employees have been found to be working well within the legal system and have all the qualifications needed.

We all know that these agencies are not going to allow hospitals, doctors and other professionals to practice outside the law once they are notified.  I have read about a doctor who was exposed in the midwest for working without a license and it was a huge story....cant wait to read about it tomorrow, the papers love this stuff.
Tic,Tic, Tic goes the clock.  Ajax needs to come up with a quick damage control strategy.... he knows AARC is legal.... Tic,Tic,Tic goes the clock.....  maybe Ajax can say that there is a conspiracy and the newspapers are in on it too and wont report it.... Tic,TicTic goes the clock....  maybe the state agencies are in on it too!!!  TicTicTic  goes the clock.

Everyone watch the news tonight for the breaking story  (or not)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2009, 08:22:22 PM »
AARC actually was in the news - a couple of times. It seems that they've been flying under the radar with their claims of being an outpatient treatment centre. Nice loophole Wiz, since Children's Services does not have any capabilities or mandate to license non-residential addiction treatment centres. As long as they claim that their patients are free to go home at night, nobody cares who they are or what credentials they have. Something tells me that AARC isn't going to be able to get away with that lie much longer, and Vause will likely be charged for false imprisonment, just like his old pal Virgil.
I know you're just as excited as I am to see AARC close it's doors, but I don't think it'll take as long as some people think.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2009, 10:53:50 PM »
There are no agencies that oversee AARC's treatment practises.  They are an outlaw organization.  When the group was refused licensing under the name Kids of the Canadian West, they simply changed names and opened anyway, with no oversight from anyone.  The closest approximation to what the Wiz does is a back alley abortionist: performing a health  procedure that is regulated by law with no qualifications, using unmonitored and dangerous methods, serving a desperate, uninformed clientele, and often doing tremdendous harm to those who submit to his treatment.
Using the article "these" to refer to agencies you haven't named is incoherent.  There is no agency that will intercede, as none has mandate to oversee AARC, since it is a criminal organization.  There is no ministry to oversee and regulate criminal cults.  The only people who can act are the police, and their last chief was up to his ass in AARC.    
The story will not be on the news, because no journalist in this city would dare disgrace Markin and  McCaig by pointing out the fact that they are figureheads for a cult.  
Neither the AARColytes, nor the American pedophile can address the fact that AARC performs a very specific Restricted Activity, and that it is illegal for their staff to do so because they are rank amateurs.  It is an indisputable fact.
What is interesting is how absolutely disingenuous both the American pedophile and the AARColytes are, infering that the illegal nature of the program would result in it's immediate closure, when in fact this particular model of criminal enterprise has existed for almost forty years.
Miller Newton was found to be liable in numerous malpractise cases for doing the exact same thing as the Wiz, but he got away with the fraud for twenty years.  The Wiz has been at it for seventeen years with All About Receiving Cash.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2009, 11:17:01 PM »
Please tell me, if AARC is completely legal, how does it get around The Protection of Children Abusing Drugs Act (an Alberta law that took effect in 2006?)

http://www.aadac.com/565_532.asp

tic, tic, tic...

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2009, 10:22:33 AM »
I didnt see anything on the news last night either.  This place has been under a microscope for awhile now.  They even did a special report on AARC on 5th Estate and didnt find anything illegal.

If they were doing even the least bit thing not by the books it would have been uncovered.

I had a friend in school who use to call his algebra teacher a pedophile and it turned out years later that he was just saying that because he got a "D" in the class.  Go figure.  Kids can be pretty harsh sometimes.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2009, 12:25:02 PM »
Why are you pretending that it is news that the Fifth Estate did a report on AARC, when every single poster on here is well aware of that fact?
Why can't you address the fact that the staff at AARC are performing an illegal act when they perform the Restricted Activity outlined in the prior post?
Why can't you address the fact that it is not legal for AARC to hold their clients against their will without a court order, yet they do?
Why can't you address the fact that even under PCHAD the kid cannot be held longer than five days, must have access to a lawyer, and must be made aware of their release date, none of which AARC abides by?
Stating that AARC must be legal because nobody is shutting it down is so childishly illogical as to defy understanding in any milieu outside of either a group of mentally handicapped people or as part of some bizarre game.
As an infinite number of possible reasons for AARC not being closed exist, it is tremendously fatuous to claim that if they were doing "even the least bit thing not by the books it would have been uncovered".
That statement is so inane, I am not quite sure how to respond to it.
Whose microscope has AARC been under?  The Health Minister is not investigating AARC.  The Justice Minister is not.  The Children's Services Minister is not, and neither are the Calgary Police Service.
Are you then referring to me?  You must be, since nobody else is seriously undertaking an analysis of the program, and I have pointed out three illegal elements of the program in this post alone.
Lie after lie is piled on.  "The AARColytes aren't trying to discredit the people speak out against AARC."  Yes, they are, as demonstrated over and over again on a number of websites.  
"Vause doesn't need any academic qualifications nor a license to do what he does."  Yes, he does, as spelled out quite plainly in the Alberat Health Professions Act.
"AARC has all the required licenses".  No, the treatment cetntre has no license at all, nor does the staff providing treatment.
As soon as you're caught in a lie, you simply change the subject, as has been the case since this forum was created.
Did any of you AARColytes ever manage to clearly refute a single thing brought up against AARC, ever?
It is embarassing to think of AARColytes as fellow human beings.  How many posts on the CBC website contained AARColyte claims that the Fifth Estate report contained lies, and yet not a single instance of a lie was ever demonstrated by any AARColytes.  A few AARColytes lied about the interviewees, but no one could dispute that the Wiz copied the program from Kids, no one could dispute that the host homes are dangerous, no one could dispute that the Wiz was an employee of a disgraceful rip-off abuse factory.  So what were the lies the CBC told?
Again, no AARColytes can provide anything to substantiate their claims, so they jump to something else, make an emotional outburst with no basis in fact or reason and then resort to the tried and true AARC method of threats.
How's that investigation into internet threats going? How about the "lawsuit packages" the girls were getting two months ago?  How about the police "slander" investigation?
The only response you people have is to send your mouth-breathing political hacks into the Legislature, where instead of answering questions about AARC, they respond with "how many people has AARC helped?", as though that vague and unaswerable question mitigates the fact that AARC is an outlaw totalist socio-religious organization.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2009, 02:26:30 PM »
Look Ajax, it is simple.  If AARC has been breaking the law as you claim they have been you wouldn’t have to reduce yourself to "name calling" like calling everyone AARColytes and “The Wiz” Making fun of peoples wives and weight conditions etc.(THIS IS A DEAD GIVE AWAY).     None of this would be played out on some forum on the internet.  You do this out of frustration and hatred because no laws have been broken and that bugs the shit out of you.  You know that we know that….and the readers on fornits know it too.

If you have even one shred of evidence against AARC you would drive down to the appropriate authorities and let them know that so and so is operating without a proper license and has a fake degree and BINGO !!!  We could all sit back and let it unfold on TV as we all ate popcorn and have a friggin hoot!!!.  But you know what, Ajax, with all your dreaming and wishing it to be so:

It Jusy Aint Goin to happen!!  So get over it already.

All I can say is that you are like “5 o’clock Charlie” from M.A.S.H. only funnier.  AARC will continue to move along helping people long after you have exhausted your last ditch efforts to disparage them on the internet.  But I think that a big part of you is enjoying this too like we are, wink, wink.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2009, 02:37:12 PM »

It Jusy Aint Goin to happen!!  So get over it already.

"Jusy" because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it aint goin to happen. And I would love to be a fly on the wall and see the looks on your faces when it does. Did you even check out that Protection of Children Abusing Drugs Act? Does AARC hold clients for more than 5 days? Do they give clients the right to contact Legal Aid or a lawyer? Do clients have the right to ask the court for a review of the confinement order and are they given a Request for Review form? Is Vause a licensed psychologist? Are any of AARC's clinical directors licensed psychologists? Is AARC an "outpatient" treatment centre, as they claim to be? Please spare me the anecdotes from your childhood and answer my questions.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2009, 05:54:13 PM »
No response from any AARColyte nor the American pedophile specifically addressing the fact that the Wiz and his staff perform, on a dialy basis, a Restricted Activity which none of the are legally permitted to do.  They are not permitted to perform this restricted activity because they have neither the prerequisite training nor formal education.
It's an immutable fact.
It's against the law for AARC to hold people without court orders, a common occurrence at AARC.
Immutable fact.
Although the name is confusing, what with the AARC being the title of the charity organization and not the actual centre, neither the organization nor the centre "move along".  One is an abstract concept, and the other a fixed structure.
Feel free to take a stab though at explaining how AARC staff are legally entitled to perform Restricted Activities without any licensing, and how they are entitled to hold people for months without court orders, and how they are entitled to prevent clients from contacting a lawyer while on phase 1.
Rather than using the entirely false corollary that AARC operates legally because it hasn't  been shut down, why not look at the above, which are facts and not opinions, and offer some type of comment.
Trust me, I don't enjoy this.  The two principle posters trying to cover up the issue here are a pedophile associated with a program in the US, and a former AARC peer counselor whom I strongly believe is a rapist.  It's frankly quite unpleasant.  But for now, until a medical malpractise suit is underway against the Wiz and the AARC staff, I intend to keep reminding readers of the blatantly illegal practises used at AARC.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2009, 06:13:35 PM »
Did you even check out that Protection of Children Abusing Drugs Act?

Yes I did.  It seems to be written to help parents get mandatory help for a child whose use of alcohol or drugs is likely to cause significant psychological or physical harm to themselves or others.  Allows them to get a court order for treatment for up to 5 days etc. .  It seems like an excellent option for parents to get help for their kids if they refuse help and do not have the resources or places like AARC are full.  

If the courts do not feel that AARCmeets these requirements then they just court order kids to other places.  Not that big a deal really, AARC doesn’t need to rely on the court system to fill their beds.