Author Topic: modern ASR  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
modern ASR
« on: March 19, 2009, 02:19:48 PM »
ive been at asr for 8 months now. things are a bit different from what ive read online. aspen or now more like crc is more about brainwashing your parents for there money than anything for the kids. we arent allowed letters and phone calls are 10 minits a week with a staff member to record what you say, anything they dont like you get cut off or you just dont get another one in a few weeks. so much to say but i dont have much time bcuz there watching me and im not alowed on this site probly. ive lost all hope. im only 15 and i was sent away a year ago to wilderness and aspen has prettymuch made my parents diccision wich is im not going home until i decide so and thats when i turn 18.....4 years jail sentance for being a teenage.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: modern ASR
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 02:41:47 PM »
ok same kid here now i got a little more time. most things here are corrupt. no one will listen to you bcuz your a patient here at this program. you get to talk to your parents once a week at best and your therapist once a week unless they cancell of course wich they do or if there on vacation. asr talks to your parents twice a week with emails inbetween and any other time they want. no one gets kicked out and no one gets denied enrollment here anymore bcuz this buisness that used to be my life is all money now. this place makes brainwahsing promisses that all the money you put in you get out but thats wrong. im going to fight it till the day i die or until i turn 18 atleast then im going to fight for others like me.

they still use bans to stop any kind of relationship whether there frendships or sexual relationships. ive been accused of being in 3 relationships at the same time 2 with females one with a male. and i am a straight male so this is offensive to me. then i was on bans with 4 of my best dude freinds. im still on bans with everyone of them. thats my 7 best freinds, im practicly forced to sit alone every meal...

god help me this is just terrable to even write about. someone just give me a prayer please.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 03:18:57 PM »
Hang in there. Don't let them buy your soul. You're not alone.

CRC has owned Aspen for some time now, and it's always been about money. I guess they're just being bolder about it now?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 08:26:42 PM »
Oh come on, if they're so much "kinder and gentler" you can get yourself expelled. Prisoners can make weapons out of any available material. The proper use of such will send you to juvie, a much nicer place and probably for a shorter period of time.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 10:27:20 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Oh come on, if they're so much "kinder and gentler" you can get yourself expelled. Prisoners can make weapons out of any available material. The proper use of such will send you to juvie, a much nicer place and probably for a shorter period of time.

Paleeeese, we all know about ASR, quit trolling.

:guesswho:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 03:41:37 AM »
ok same kid here now i got a little more time. most things here are corrupt. no one will listen to you bcuz your a patient here at this program. you get to talk to your parents once a week at best and your therapist once a week unless they cancell of course wich they do or if there on vacation. asr talks to your parents twice a week with emails inbetween and any other time they want. no one gets kicked out and no one gets denied enrollment here anymore bcuz this buisness that used to be my life is all money now. this place makes brainwahsing promisses that all the money you put in you get out but thats wrong. im going to fight it till the day i die or until i turn 18 atleast then im going to fight for others like me.

they still use bans to stop any kind of relationship whether there frendships or sexual relationships. ive been accused of being in 3 relationships at the same time 2 with females one with a male. and i am a straight male so this is offensive to me. then i was on bans with 4 of my best dude freinds. im still on bans with everyone of them. thats my 7 best freinds, im practicly forced to sit alone every meal...

god help me this is just terrable to even write about. someone just give me a prayer please.

Hey. You can get out of there if you really try. Contact cafety. They got a prisoner out through fornits

Email this woman. thats cat from cafety. Thier usual site is down. also email Antigen and Psy from this site.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... ID=1692929

also email Antigen and Psy from this site.
http://fornits.com/wwf/memberlist.php?m ... ile&u=4117
http://fornits.com/wwf/memberlist.php?m ... ile&u=5045
also email or contact  isac http://www.isaccorp.org/

another org that can help is caica http://www.caica.org/

Someone help with thtis please?

COTACT THOSE PEOPLE, TELL THEM YOUR NAME.  Get out of there!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 07:30:41 AM »
Ya.  Do send either myself or antigen an email / PM and we'll see what we can do about getting you out of there.  In the mean time, hang in there.  It's bizarro world, stressful, and eats away at you, but try not to let them win.  Keep the fighting spirit.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 09:28:41 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Ya.  Do send either myself or antigen an email / PM and we'll see what we can do about getting you out of there.  In the mean time, hang in there.  It's bizarro world, stressful, and eats away at you, but try not to let them win.  Keep the fighting spirit.

this is like the 40th kid ive provided links for about the help agencies. Just so I know is there any agency I am missing?

Offline telephant

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 01:14:38 AM »

This is how I felt 10 years ago.  The paranoid feeling so deep it twinges in the base of your spine.  If you ever check this thread again I hope you remember, "Take what you can use, and fuck the bullshit."  You will come out stronger.