Author Topic: Mind Control  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Mind Control
« on: March 18, 2009, 01:38:03 PM »
Over the past little while of looking at the tactics used by "Straight" and other like programs, then looking at how CIA experimented with MK Ultra. With the military they used MK Ultra to set triggers in peoples mind. Like wise with Straight, they would set certain triggers.

The government during the MK Ultra experiments would put men in training at top seceret facilities that would emulate POW camps and would abuse the men in many ways to break them down. One of their objectives was to find soldiers that could hang on to that one piece of humanity. All of the men are trained to attempt to escape, but few ever could. After a period of time most men would lose their minds and were able to be programmed to do whatever they were told to do.

With the Straight program this same type of mental conditioning ["BrainWashing"] was put to work on kids as the military found the tactics to work on full grown fighting men.

People like Mel and Betty Sembler decided to use the tactics minus the drugs and got very adverse effects. Some of the weaker minded people who the programming took on would become their little show and tell for the parents to see. For the others it was like the old saying goes"You have to break some eggs to make an omlet."

The way I see it is that Mel and Betty were in bed with the government on the training and they decided it would put a dollar in their pocket as well.

Think about it for yourself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Mind Control
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 02:00:12 PM »
I agree.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 06:45:38 PM »
You know, Guinea Pig, I am not a psychologist (however I am working on my degree in psychology and have done a lot of research on trauma) but what you are describing here sounds a lot like the kinds of triggers associated with PTSD. I'm sure you are aware of the possibility that you have developed this condition, however you should know that its actually very common for victims of past trauma to feel (when they are triggered) that their attacker actually has something to do with it. I am not trying to discount what your saying, and please understand that I know well the feelings, but I suggest you do some research on PTSD and the kinds of effects it can have on the way victims perceive their experience in the outside world.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 10:47:59 PM »
Id like to clairify that I am not doubting that you are in fact being gang stocked or the fact that it exists... Im simply referring to the feeling that the program or the man that raped you could be behind it.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 12:07:12 PM »
Mel Sembler helped found Str8 to fill the "void" created when The Seed closed in St.Petersburg.At the time of Str8's opening,Mel Sembler didn't nearly have that kind of juice in D.C.Jimmy Carter was inaugurated and the highest contact Sembler had in the Republican Party at that time was Jack Eckerd.The tactics used in the name of therapy were atrocious but all they were doing was trying to create a ......yecch......new and improved Seed.Tom Vida,a Seed graduate now a microbiologist in Texas,was one of the earliest Sr. staff at Straight.He,after battling a motherlode of personal problems due to his real issues never being addressed,stated that he,implying nor anybody else in staff office,was not qualified to do what was being asked of him.Helen Petermann,number two to Director Hartz,was a high school dropout.These were the people whom our parents entrusted to our care.Many decisions crucial to our very lives was left in the hands of such people.As Reagan took over and Sembler's star began to rise,peons such as these took charge with the implied blessing of a Republican White House.Hartz,because he didn't have these key players running interference for him,kept things on a more even keel or it could have meant his ass.Part of staff's distrust of myself during those years came from my saying that I didn't have intentions of joining staff office after my program.I felt like a year and half of "therapy" was enough.I guess for some,like Chris Cassler and Doug Hemminger,there was never enough.Mel was too busy making his place in the world and the rest of these people were too stupid to hatch a conspiracy.