Author Topic: Whats up fuko'z SyN iz mafuggin in  (Read 4521 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Whats up fuko'z SyN iz mafuggin in
« on: August 10, 2003, 12:43:00 AM »
to all the elan haters whats up!!!!! how are ya'll doin?mike l e-3 96-99 here lookin for my peepz. to all the luvas of elan fuk ya'll brain washed fools, and fuk all staff monitoring this piece.
SyN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 10:19:00 AM »
On 2003-08-09 21:43:00, MrSyNiStEr wrote:

"to all the elan haters whats up!!!!! how are ya'll doin?mike l e-3 96-99 here lookin for my peepz. to all the luvas of elan fuk ya'll brain washed fools, and fuk all staff monitoring this piece.

SyN"

Look at this shit, isn't it amazing how a nigger type's?They cant speak,talk,write,type,nor walk.I'm sure this nigger got his ass dealt with everyday in elan.Mr.Sinister, why dont you take your uneductaed ebonics talking poverty ridden welfare ass and go fuck yourself.
If there is one thing I cant stand is some nigger coming in here to this message board and running his mouth.Look how you speak and type, you are and always will be a minuim wage earner living in a rent controlled apartment with cock roaches.Fuck off nigger and please die....You are such filth!!

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 11:47:00 AM »
allright dick, first of i am not a nigger. second off nigger's definition is IGNORANT w/ u must be due to your amazing way of spelling, and your absolute close mindedness. By the way im typing here not talking ya fukn retard. I know i make more money then your trailer ass has ever seen, even if you do add up all your welfare checks, and no all the broke down cars next to your double wide trailer dont count as money ya inbred fuk. maybe if your daddy didnt fuk your sister to make you, you could comprehend reality but i know that your downsyndrom must be rough. Have u learned to wipe your ass yet lil fuko? Its so easy for your lil bitch ass to be a tough guy over the net, no one can get to your 5'1 pasty skinny ass. So please keep up having no balls whats so ever, tell your mom/sister, we all said wazzup and get back to fukn your dog ya piece of trailer trash.
SyN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2003, 08:32:00 PM »
DAM YOU NEED SOME SPELLING LESSONS YOU LITTLE COCK SUCKING NIGGER FAGOT.I'D KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ANYDAY OF THE WEEK LITTLE BOY.WHERE YOU LOCATED TOUGH GUY, LETS MEET, GIMMIE YOUR ADDRESS PUNK.
YOU LITTLE FUCKIN COWARD ASS NIGGER PEICE OF MONKEY SHIT.I'LL BEAT YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN ASS INTO NEXT WEEK YOU SKINNY LITTLE NON-MUSCULAR FUCK!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2003, 08:47:00 PM »
hmm, you really hate niggers huh,, maybe cause you had that big black dick in your ass and liked it a little too much?it is quite sad to think there are still people like u on the planet,,,go back to arkansas and fuk your sister

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2003, 09:02:00 PM »
no shit the cock sucker luvs that shit burried up there. even if i did give u my adress bitch, u couldnt use food stamps too buy a bus ticket. dont ya know? some one should kick your mom/sis in the jaw sometime to cut of that lil cock of yours sucka... u dont need it anyway. say sup to all your trailer trash family.
SyN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2003, 09:51:00 PM »
hey whats your name on msn would love to chat.......... darkangel

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2003, 10:48:00 PM »
are u the same darkangel in time to close the doors???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2003, 11:12:00 PM »
yup it is

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2003, 05:18:00 AM »
Hey!!

I read the nigger thing.. I gotta admit that overall, I hate all that bullshit and know that it is written by weak people who can't deal with their own reality, I found it funny for the sake of bullshit satire( referring to the the thread called " Niggers").. I'd like to say that it disgusted me purley and I found no humor in it at all, but I'd be full of shit.. As per redneck, ignorant(nigger), humor, it was top of the line.
I still think you're a bit of dick.. You want my address, email me!!!  Believe me, I'll give it to you!!!.. Do yourself a favor, bring some friends, if you had the integrity to come. :smile:

Paul St. John

P.S.

Synister, I ain't your fucking people(just me), though in a small way I appreciate your  comment.

All the same, I knew you were a smarter dude then came off initailly.... and I enjoyed your responses to KKK-Boy. ( maybe He'll come around)

Peace,
Paul St. JOhn

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2003, 04:01:00 PM »
Yeah just what I thought. Sinister is a fucking coward.I'm not gonna waste anymore of my time posting back and forth with you,attempting to read all your mispellled words gives me a headache.
Plus I do not like to associate with 3rd class citizen's, and especially a person that works at a fast food joint flipping burgers.Talk about your food stamps and your welfare check's.I own my own business son.I run a very successful online business, my last years net was $365,000.00, thats more then you and and 7 generations of your family could ever make in a lifetime.Do I have to get into personal assit's of mine with you next?I drive a 2002 Hummer, my wife drives a Mercedes 500 sl.I live in a 6 bedroom house with 4 kids, my home is worth 1.2 million.
You know what reality is Sinister for peopole that come into these message boards and brag about how much money they make?Your reality is that you are poor, you are a 3rd class citizen, uneducated, you cant spell worth shit,and dont respond back to this post and say they are typos.
my 6 year old daughter is more educated then you. and I bet you million dollars that she has more money then you.Now isnt that sad?
My six year old has a savings account of $55,000, matter of fact all my children do.See its people like you that love filthy dirty niggers, you most likely live in a rent controlled apartment, have food stamps and are only able to access this website during library hours because you cant afford a pc.

So tell me something 3rd class citizen boy,doesnt your reality suck????You can fix it though and it wont cost you more then a buck.Go to a hardware store buy some razor blades and slice your wrist.If you can't afford the razor blades they are small enough to shoplift and you can save that buck.Like I said, you are so beneath me, I wouldn't even let my 6 year old sit here and tell you off.Talking to you is a waste of my time, I made a mistake in asking you for your address, it is all my fault, people like you don't have an address.So I'll ask you again, whats the address to the homeless shelter you reside at?

P.S.
Donesn't being poor just really suck?????
LMAO

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2003, 05:24:00 PM »
yeah i got an education so what do u want me to be ashamed of it??? i live in redneck central too and sure humor is humor and stupidity is stupid. My town isnt ignorant neither am I. You threatining me w/ some physical bullshit Boy. Fuk you shows how weak u really r. Been fighting all my life dont need to waste my knuckles on anyone else especially in a fukn chat room. god damn there are some stupid fuks out there.
SyN

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2003, 11:30:00 PM »
i notice your still anonymous, just like all bitchez like to be. you can be whoever you want in this cyber world. money? i got plenty probably more then u. spelling, check your damn self, read your posts you ignorant fuck. your wife/sister rides a lawnmower to work like the skank trailer trash she is. hummer, the only hummer you know is what ya give truckers at rest stops. you aint shit keep blowing your self up, stay another anonymous asshole and keep blowin that shit out of your ass.. Its stupid ass inbreds like you that make the world go round though. W/o the likes of your anonymous self what else do we have to laugh at. Pussy, your nothing more then a faggot ass trailor trash piece of shit. .... go fuk ya mother oops you allready did. stay inbred and watch out for those std's when your suckin dick... bitch
  SyN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2003, 12:47:00 PM »
Well now Syn since you are such a coward in giving me address and hiding behind your name let me exercise some of my resources to expose you.

Your ip address is 170.224.224.134
Your name is  Michael Lewandowski
Your email is [email protected]
Your internet connection comes from the Massachusettes area

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2003, 10:07:00 PM »
wow u are some hacker!!! u got all that on me you cunning lil fukr. of course you know that shit its on my fukn profile dink. do u expect me to be scared??? oh no !!! not big bad pussy anonymous guy who is so scary.  fukn bs dont threatin nobody fool.
SyN aka mike lewandowski
ive got nuthin to be anonymous from.