Author Topic: Oceanside: WWASP working with (bribing) the authorities  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Oceanside: WWASP working with (bribing) the authorities
« on: March 17, 2009, 02:51:18 PM »
I got this comment on our wiki page

This "prison" has saved my daughters life, so you can kiss my ass. I am pretty sure you have no idea. There are Mexican authorities, as in Federal Police officers, that are inside guarding the school, 24 hours a day. These kids that are there are not normal, my own experience was one of trying everything, and she still almost died due to drug use, and would have. So get a grip you bunch of assholes. People like you are the reason these schools even have to exist now, so cram it as far as you can.

This poor parent obivous fall into the trap of parent LGAT seminars. We cannot do anything to remove the damage, but it provides us with the valuable information that they have been able to pay themselves into the local police force. Right now the situation in the nothern Mexico are almost out of control and we believe that the police have to find sponsors in order to have weapons matching the weapons the criminals have. So it is very likely that they have a similar agreement with the police as they had with the police force in Thompson Falls where the cars, radios and uniforms all were sponsored by WWASP.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Oceanside: WWASP working with (bribing) the authorities
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 06:13:22 PM »
Sure. They wouldn't re-open if they hadn't come to an agreement with the federalizes first.  I will add, anyone who would send their child into Mexico right now is out of their ever-lovin' mind.  Its hard to fathom even a wwasp parent being that washed. But clearly, they are.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 08:06:45 PM »
I agree. I went to a WWASP program in Mexico and the abuse there was much more prominent than in the programs in the states. Despite the fact that Mexico is a VERY dangerous place right now (Believe me I live in San Diego and I see the effects of the problems in Mexico everyday) It really blows my mind that parents would be willing to send their child to a private prison in that country.

It's even more surprising that instead of heeding our warnings of what we experienced they would rather deny Deny DENY that there could be problems at the facility. Whats with the anger towards us anyway? What could we possibly be doing to make them so butt-hurt? We are just trying to help. Years of this kind of hostility and I still don't get it.

::sigh::
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 04:41:45 AM »
I have an idea but I have a problem. I dont speak servant.

I believe that some of you should sit down down and write a polite letter to this president of theirs like this English mother did.

http://http://foros.fox.presidencia.gob.mx/read.php?5,135800

You may also target those people in charge locally despite that they may be in the pocket of the school.

I think that the president dont like Mexico to be the garbage can for the United States and he need to know that the world thinks so if these "schools" continue to exist in his country.

Just remember. He might not be in control in this area, but he believe that he is important and thats why you need to write the letters as you were standing and looking up to him for the letters to have effect.

You may also address Amnesty telling about the trafficing of youth across borders without the government in Mexico taking action. They might have lost control of their northen parts of their country to the drug lords and are focused on that right now, but if the continued existence of these schools should be noticed by others than various survivor boards.

Maybe some of you will come to remember dark time when you write a letter in Spanish, but then think about all those 14-16 year olds who are about to get their lives destroyed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 07:46:44 AM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
What could we possibly be doing to make them so butt-hurt?  We are just trying to help. Years of this kind of hostility and I still don't get it.

::sigh::

Shattering their euphemistic delusions. Same thing happens when you try to take junk away from a junkie against their will.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 07:12:16 PM »
Well as far as writing a letter I have a few friends who would be able to translate a English letter into a Spanish Letter but first I would need to find out who to contact and maybe a guide as to what I should be saying to this el presidente.

Suggestions?...
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 10:29:25 AM »
I have tired both Amnesty and Human Rights watch. No dice on either score. Sadly neither seem to take the issue seriously as a bonafide human rights abuse. They seem to view it as a matter for the parents. Sad but true

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 10:44:06 AM »
What did you send to Amnesty and HRW please? Please tell me the information you sent to them. Amnesty must be educated if they do not understand mind torture. So please tell me what information you sent and we will work on that. Thanks.