Author Topic: How to fit in at Fornits.com  (Read 9808 times)

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
Re: How to fit in at Fornits.com
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2011, 06:45:22 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Gold Digger"
#1 Mormons are evil

I don't like Mormons.  But I'm not Fornits.

Well I don't like the Mormon Religon either, but I highly doubt other fornitcators share my views.

Although I would never go so far as to assume that all Mormons are evil, I do agree that the "draconian methods" that we have experienced in the programs are truly rooted in their religious beliefs. Everything from the "levels" to the judgmental attack therapy and then of course the physical beatings used as coercive punishment and lets not forget the seminars that use thought reform and demand absolute faith and loyalty. It really doesn't surprise me that the Mormon's are capable of setting up such an abusive system and go on to feel absolutely shameless about their actions, because this is EXACTLY how they were raised and exactly how their bible tells them to treat other human beings. Its sick, and its appalling and I really can't believe that Mormonism is even considered a religion, I really couldn't consider it anything besides a cult.

Are all Mormons evil? No, just the same as all the people who have been sucked into the program cult are not evil but the people at the top, calling the shots that destroy peoples lives... yea I'd have to say that's pretty damn evil.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 22, 2011, 12:01:52 AM »
For a while, Christianity used the level system by using the "Rings of Hell", especially as told by Dante.  Christians generally don't use the concept much anymore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 22, 2011, 08:20:36 AM »
Religion is opiate for the masses. There's nothing good about it. There's evil, and there are sheep.

Bah

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2012, 03:56:04 PM »
:jawdrop: