Author Topic: What's the deal with WWASP survivors?  (Read 2490 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What's the deal with WWASP survivors?
« on: March 09, 2009, 02:14:47 PM »
They are almost always white trash, blue collar, idiots. The kind of people you find working in the back of a restaurant or in retail or something. They get a lot of tattoos and wear wife beaters and drink cheap beer all day and night long. They have no class or taste in anything and are generally very uneducated.

Is it because WWASP is the cheapest program?
Is it because their family was white trash and that's all they know?
Was the schooling so bad at WWASP it made the stupid?

Hey WWASP survivors, you've been posting here a lot recently. Can you explain why you are all white trash losers?

Sincerely,
- a program survivor *with class* who went to a program that costs three times that of WWASP-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: What's the deal with WWASP survivors?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 02:32:14 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
a program survivor *with class* who went to a program that costs three times that of WWASP-

I suppose that would make your parents three times as naive.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 02:58:42 PM »
They are almost always white trash, blue collar, idiots. The kind of people you find working in the back of a restaurant or in retail or something. They get a lot of tattoos and wear wife beaters and drink cheap beer all day and night long. They have no class or taste in anything and are generally very uneducated.

Is it because WWASP is the cheapest program?
Is it because their family was white trash and that's all they know?
Was the schooling so bad at WWASP it made the stupid?

Hey WWASP survivors, you've been posting here a lot recently. Can you explain why you are all white trash losers?

Sincerely,
- a program survivor *with class* who went to a program that costs three times that of WWASP-

Oh, cult disiple/human torturer/murderer, that is some poor trolling 1/10

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 07:34:09 AM »
ok im a wwasp survivor. i work with the Red Cross as a co-chair to the local disaster action team, im on a search and rescue team, i am a local storm spotter for the local emergency management agency (known as NEMA Nebraska Emergency management agency,  prelude to FEMA activation.) i also am involved in our local NRC evac plans. i am taking FEMA  NIMS/ISP courses.

so how am i white trash what good do you do in this world? or are you just a money greedy bastard who just wants to feel better about yourself? how many people can you count that you have helped? i have helped with hurricane Katrina, as well as 2 other major natural disasters local disasters as well as 47 family fires. so again what good have you done for humanity?
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 10:35:02 PM »
Quote from: "firstresponder"
ok im a wwasp survivor. i work with the Red Cross as a co-chair to the local disaster action team, im on a search and rescue team, i am a local storm spotter for the local emergency management agency (known as NEMA Nebraska Emergency management agency,  prelude to FEMA activation.) i also am involved in our local NRC evac plans. i am taking FEMA  NIMS/ISP courses.

so how am i white trash what good do you do in this world? or are you just a money greedy bastard who just wants to feel better about yourself? how many people can you count that you have helped? i have helped with hurricane Katrina, as well as 2 other major natural disasters local disasters as well as 47 family fires. so again what good have you done for humanity?

dont feed the troll--the really crappy troll at that

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 01:24:27 AM »
you probabily never  been to a program in your life!
And who the  gives a shit a bout how much your program cost is that rreally why we are getting on the net to talk about some of our most hurtful experiences........you know what i am ashamed of myself that i even replied to this post you are pathetic.

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 04:39:03 PM »
This is a pretty terrible troll :(

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 10:33:50 PM »
well, i am a surviver of high impact (former wwasp facility). i do not consider myself white trash. i volunteer and help teach disabled people  art. i do everything i can to give back to this world. my passion is helping people. i went through a lot of pain and torture there but i will not allow it to affect my life in helping others. so i just wanted to say to the "guest" that wrote this, you are an a** and f*** you. :beat:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009, 11:13:28 PM »
Quote from: "not alone"
well, i am a surviver of high impact (former wwasp facility). i do not consider myself white trash. i volunteer and help teach disabled people  art. i do everything i can to give back to this world. my passion is helping people. i went through a lot of pain and torture there but i will not allow it to affect my life in helping others. so i just wanted to say to the "guest" that wrote this, you are an a** and f*** you. :beat:

Great job bumping this thread, Einstein! Most likely you are the troll who started this topic trying to stir the pot.  Do you want a cookie because you finger paint with retards?  ::) Get a new gig, troll.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 04:29:46 PM »
hmm, im actually not the person who started this, but i despise who did. hint... my name isn't "guest". if you go under antiwwasp.com you will read my story about what happened to me in high impact on the home page 3rd. story down. i don't understand why someone would write this kind of crap about those of us who went to those facilities. but whatever, think as u wish. i am done with you.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 05:15:21 PM »
On the European version of the wiki database, we updated the High Impact Datasheet. We were able to locate two survivor groups, so former detainees can reconnect.

(The US version of the wiki will be syncronized within a week)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 06:45:25 PM »
I think because Wasps was the cheapest program that some white trash families could afford to send their kid there and also the state would pay for some of them.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2009, 06:51:51 PM »
Quote from: "firstresponder"

dont feed the troll--the really crappy troll at that

It's This Guy, The Who.  He's a busy bee tonight (and nonstop for the past five days because he's a slave to his ego, but I digress)!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control